PDA

View Full Version : SPL looses 2nd CL space

CHA!NGANG
19-02-2010, 12:40 PM
Yeah they've lost it to Belgium. Looks like it will just be Rangers next year.

alexxxxx
19-02-2010, 01:01 PM
Yeah they've lost it to Belgium. Looks like it will just be Rangers next year.

i think that's fair, scottish teams haven't fared well recently in the CL.

and belgium's teams are getting better.

Jibbish
19-02-2010, 01:16 PM
scottish teams are awful

StefanWolves
19-02-2010, 02:04 PM
This means either Celtic or Rangers will soon go into Admin then. I think now is the time that we see Rangers and Celtic really pushing to get into the PL.

Eoin
19-02-2010, 02:25 PM
Old news

This means either Celtic or Rangers will soon go into Admin then. I think now is the time that we see Rangers and Celtic really pushing to get into the PL.

Old firm are far from admin. Rangers have increased profits and a deal with loyds to pay back debt.
Would love to see old firm in the epl like, dont think its going to happen though.

Jibbish
19-02-2010, 02:30 PM
celtic & rangers are championship sides
bottom half prem teams at most

CHA!NGANG
19-02-2010, 02:32 PM
Old news

Old firm are far from admin. Rangers have increased profits and a deal with loyds to pay back debt.
Would love to see old firm in the epl like, dont think its going to happen though.

I don't see a thread about it :S Oh and also it was a result of Scotland dropping down the rankings due to the success of Belgium teams last night so hardly old news :P

AlexOC
19-02-2010, 02:40 PM
They should of give the PL a 5th spot. (Y)

luce
19-02-2010, 02:41 PM
If you're going to let them get in the PL then why not intergrate the whole football league and have a British one because everyone will want ******* in we're the best in the world.

Also i can't see the traditional scotts liking their teams playing in an English league.. do they not want political independence (A)

Eoin
19-02-2010, 02:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bBbq-Mhk3I

that was the goal that lost the spl a champs league spot... back in december

AlexOC
19-02-2010, 02:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bBbq-Mhk3I

that was the goal that lost the spl a champs league spot... back in december

Wow its single handedly down to that one goal. Nice.

Eoin
19-02-2010, 03:02 PM
dont think it takes effect till the 2011/12 season

Adamm
19-02-2010, 03:16 PM
Old news

Increasing profit in a business in debt? Yippee.

Anyway, they deserve it. Scottish football is DIRE.

Geraint
19-02-2010, 03:26 PM
dont think it takes effect till the 2011/12 season

yep, season after next.

now now Premier League, do you really want to go ahead with this play off?

alexxxxx
19-02-2010, 03:55 PM
it's the result of there only being 2 teams in scotland, no competition at all. even less so than in england.

Jibbish
19-02-2010, 04:11 PM
to whoever -repped me for sayin scottish teams are awful, am I not aloud an opinion now? what is this, china?

Black_Apalachi
19-02-2010, 04:41 PM
They should of give the PL a 5th spot. (Y)

Losing confidence about that 4th place are we?

AlexOC
19-02-2010, 05:27 PM
Losing confidence about that 4th place are we?

Haha shut up Europa boy.

Browney
19-02-2010, 06:21 PM
it's the result of there only being 2 teams in scotland, no competition at all. even less so than in england.

Hibs are only 5 points behind Celtic. GO ON STOKESY!

Eoin
19-02-2010, 06:23 PM
Hibs are only 5 points behind Celtic. GO ON STOKESY!

they got pumped 5-1 by ST JOHNSTONE!?!?

AlexOC
19-02-2010, 06:32 PM
How many Europa League places do they have?

Geraint
19-02-2010, 07:06 PM
Haha shut up Europa boy.

at least they're in it eh.

AlexOC
19-02-2010, 07:08 PM
at least they're in it eh.

Shut up Wales boy.

We're purposely finished outside of the EL and CL places so we could focus entirely on the league and FA cup (we didnt want the CC we wanted to lose to united) and finish 4th.

HUMOUR

Geraint
19-02-2010, 07:11 PM
not going too well that plan then is it.

Mexel
19-02-2010, 07:13 PM
Old news

I though Rangers were very heavy with debt? (And new news to me)

And its ashame about the CL places, does this mean they get 2 Europa league places now or is it just 1st CL and 2nd Europa?

AlexOC
19-02-2010, 07:13 PM
We're 4th.

We are going to DECOMISSION stoke then the chelsea.

So yeh i think it is OK

GLEN!

Jibbish
19-02-2010, 07:39 PM
We're 4th.

let's see at the end of the season eh :D

AlexOC
19-02-2010, 07:41 PM
let's see at the end of the season eh :D

Aston Villa are a team of fat boring tall players who would happily draw every game 0 - 0 and can only score from set pieces. The fans also have small genitalia.

I THINK I JUST DID

Jibbish
19-02-2010, 07:54 PM
Aston Villa are a team of fat boring tall players who would happily draw every game 0 - 0 and can only score from set pieces. The fans also have small genitalia.

I THINK I JUST DID
Excuse me, did you watch our Carling Cup Semi Final against blackburn in which we won 6 - 4? Even heskey scored from open play fgs :D And if we don't lose, we're unbeaten which is only a good thing right? ;)

Also, our genitalia are enormous compared to those up north thank you very much |-)

Mexel
19-02-2010, 07:56 PM

I THINK I JUST DID

Best post EVER on Hxf.

AlexOC
19-02-2010, 08:00 PM
Excuse me, did you watch our Carling Cup Semi Final against blackburn in which we won 6 - 4? Even heskey scored from open play fgs :D And if we don't lose, we're unbeaten which is only a good thing right? ;)

Also, our genitalia are enormous compared to those up north thank you very much |-)

OOOOOH you won a game with lots of goals call the daily mail!!!

You don't have enough class to compete with the big boys. City on the otherhand, with the money we have, can buy as much class as we want and its only time untill the players click and gel together and then we will become an unstoppable force.

Like a rock rolling down a hill.

Jibbish
19-02-2010, 09:25 PM
OOOOOH you won a game with lots of goals call the daily mail!!!

You don't have enough class to compete with the big boys. City on the otherhand, with the money we have, can buy as much class as we want and its only time untill the players click and gel together and then we will become an unstoppable force.

Like a rock rolling down a hill.
I will donate my left testicle if you win the champions league within the next fives years. We may not have enough class, but we are more consistent than Manchester City & Tottenham.

AlexOC
19-02-2010, 09:29 PM
I will donate my left testicle if you win the champions league within the next fives years. We may not have enough class, but we are more consistent than Manchester City & Tottenham.

Consistently Poor.

You don't want to be consistent, you need to step up your game.

StefanWolves
19-02-2010, 11:03 PM
Say bye bye to your testicle.

City will buy, buy, buy. I wouldn't put it past them winning it in 3 years TBH, with their spending power, agree with it or not, they're going straight to the top. Much like Chelsea did, but faster.

Jibbish
19-02-2010, 11:08 PM
Say bye bye to your testicle.

City will buy, buy, buy. I wouldn't put it past them winning it in 3 years TBH, with their spending power, agree with it or not, they're going straight to the top. Much like Chelsea did, but faster.
Have chelsea won the champions league though?

StefanWolves
19-02-2010, 11:29 PM
Have chelsea won the champions league though?
No but they got to within one penalty kick of it. ;)

Browney
20-02-2010, 08:11 AM
So, by your reasoning, City need a player better than Terry. Good luck with that!

Titch
20-02-2010, 08:59 AM
So, by your reasoning, City need a player better than Terry. Good luck with that!

haha now that deserves a + rep loool

AlexOC
20-02-2010, 05:31 PM
No that dosen't deserve a rep atall.

We can get players who are good enough, not as good as terry, to work together and make the best defence in the PL!, sorry, World!!

CHA!NGANG
20-02-2010, 05:35 PM
No that dosen't deserve a rep atall.

We can get players who are good enough, not as good as terry, to work together and make the best defence in the PL!, sorry, World!!

I Can't tell if your posts are being serious or not.

AlexOC
20-02-2010, 05:41 PM
I Can't tell if your posts are being serious or not.

Yeh sorry i change alot.

Erm dont think we need a player good as terry - TRUE
Best defence in PL, World - Hehe jokes

Black_Apalachi
22-02-2010, 12:00 PM
Haha shut up Europa boy.

So we actually have a trophy to play for unlike you then? :L

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!