PDA

View Full Version : Where should i start..

United-Clowgon
20-02-2010, 02:50 PM
Terrible game. Rooney didn't showed up. Wes Brown was absolutely Torrid and has been all season. Evans really needs to fix up.

Every time we get the chance to on top of the League and gain some crucial points.. what do we go and do? Go **** it up.

:rolleyes:

-Heart
20-02-2010, 02:53 PM
If you think we're going to do you a favour, you can forget it.

Not because I dislike United, just, well you know.

Blinger1
20-02-2010, 02:53 PM
.... Never heard of these torrid, Wes brown, or evans people

And how do u just not turn up to a match?

United-Clowgon
20-02-2010, 02:59 PM
If you think we're going to do you a favour, you can forget it.

Not because I dislike United, just, well you know.

Who are you playing?

.... Never heard of these torrid, Wes brown, or evans people

And how do u just not turn up to a match?

Johnny Evans is a good player but he's lacking confidence a bit. Brown, well, he's well past his sell by date. Selling him in the Summer.. he's starting to piss me off.

What i mean by not turning up to the match, in Rooney Case - He just didn't shine, his first touches were poor and there was nothing in the game that i can really say that he did well with.

Jibbish
20-02-2010, 03:02 PM
this is why the premier league is much more excitingt this years, all the big teams dropping points

United-Clowgon
20-02-2010, 03:03 PM
Don't know why Fergie took off Berba. It's not like were playing in midweek. ****, god damit, out next game is bloody Next Sunday.

CHA!NGANG
20-02-2010, 03:07 PM
Rooney is entitled to an off game :P Fabregas has had an off 2-3 weeks really. Just hope that Chelsea draw today against Wolves. Evans has had an off week. He should have brought Vidic on instead of bringing on Scholes and kept it at 4-4-2.

EDIT: Good goal but no way did Rodwell deserve MOTM. Should have been Donovan.

Adamm
20-02-2010, 04:11 PM
Bahahaha.

It's always been Chelsea's year, take yer blinkers off.

Arron
20-02-2010, 05:12 PM
we simply have to beat Chelsea on 3rd April to get back in the race.
as of now - 4 points behind - Utd need to get the winning mentality back for the PL, i wanna win this year so Fergie can die happy with a never-done-before 4 league titles in a row.

we can only hope chelsea slip up and we win games....

Black_Apalachi
22-02-2010, 12:12 PM
Who are you playing?

Johnny Evans is a good player but he's lacking confidence a bit. Brown, well, he's well past his sell by date. Selling him in the Summer.. he's starting to piss me off.

What i mean by not turning up to the match, in Rooney Case - He just didn't shine, his first touches were poor and there was nothing in the game that i can really say that he did well with.

Don't feed the trolls Clowgon :P Anyway the worst part of that match was Andy Gray. He tries to laugh off every bad tackle made by an Everton player and was like 'let's hope for something special today' - yeah really impartial :rolleyes: Don't get me wrong, I'm pleased the bluenoses won but you get what I mean ;) Although it has to be said Man United are more beatable now than they have been for a LONG time.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!