PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Games

Arron
27-02-2010, 12:28 AM
Thought I'd do the honours this week!

Who've you got?!

We have Villa in the Carling Cup Final. Tried getting money off my mum for a ticket but didn't work :(

I really can't wait for Chelsea vs. City to see how Bridge reacts, will he shake Terry's hand?

Also, post your prediction of your team's match.
Villa 1 - 2 Utd
x)

Geraint
27-02-2010, 12:30 AM
Preston away.

6-0.

brandon
27-02-2010, 12:30 AM
Oldham away

AlexOC
27-02-2010, 12:49 AM
CHELSKI! CLAP CLAP CLAP!

2 - 0. Bridge, Terry (OG)

Smits
27-02-2010, 12:56 AM
We have portsmouth at home, we NEED a win. Lets hope the recent events have a negative effect on their mentality.

iAdam
27-02-2010, 12:21 PM
Leicester Away, Hope we win, slaughtered them 5-1 at home.

Grainger@CUFC
27-02-2010, 12:52 PM
Gillingham at home. They haven't won away from home all season (in the league at least) so the probable outcome is an easy win for them, especially with our diabolical form at the moment.

Adamm
27-02-2010, 12:59 PM
Palace at home.

They're in administration. We'll lose.

Black_Apalachi
27-02-2010, 01:02 PM
Blackburn at home tomorrow

CHELSKI! CLAP CLAP CLAP!

2 - 0. Bridge, Terry (OG)

That would make my day :L

AlexOC
27-02-2010, 01:36 PM
1 - 1 Haha, what a weak shot.

Geraint
27-02-2010, 04:55 PM
lost 3-0 to 10-man preston

seriously, we're ******* awful **** loads of debt. it just doesn't get better.

Jibbish
27-02-2010, 04:57 PM
got man u in carling cup final
we've taken 4 points from them this season
so anything could happen

Grainger@CUFC
27-02-2010, 05:35 PM
Won 2-0. Not a good game of football, and not the best performance, but it's three needed points.

Mexel
27-02-2010, 05:42 PM
Beat Wigan 1-0 most amusing thing happened, Ridgewell took out a Wigan player (McCarthy i think) and the corner flag, then the corner flag took out the linesman and it split all his head open, i was right infront of it so will be looking out for meself of MOTD! Yeah but linesman went off on strecher and 4th official come on.

Black_Apalachi
27-02-2010, 06:06 PM
Beat Wigan 1-0 most amusing thing happened, Ridgewell took out a Wigan player (McCarthy i think) and the corner flag, then the corner flag took out the linesman and it split all his head open, i was right infront of it so will be looking out for meself of MOTD! Yeah but linesman went off on strecher and 4th official come on.

MOTD is deffo gettin Sky+'d!

Bun
27-02-2010, 06:07 PM
beat qpr 2-0 courtesy of 2 penalties, meh it's 3 points.

Adamm
27-02-2010, 06:21 PM
Whoever that ref was needs shooting.

Arron
27-02-2010, 08:12 PM
sucks to be that linesman. wrong place at the wrong time.

didn't the referee trip up in your game late on too?
Or that might've been Bolton vs. Wolves.
I just remember Matt Le Tisier laughing about it on Soccer Special :L
should be on 2 good 2 bad anyway.

Bun
28-02-2010, 11:14 AM
wengers comments after the stoke game was shocking. fair enough, be passionate about your player but he went out attacking shawcross when it wasn't a malicious tackle at all, wenger is just crying out for sympathy towards himself.

Jibbish
28-02-2010, 11:51 AM
wengers comments after the stoke game was shocking. fair enough, be passionate about your player but he went out attacking shawcross when it wasn't a malicious tackle at all, wenger is just crying out for sympathy towards himself.
thats wenger for you

Bun
28-02-2010, 11:53 AM
bout to go watch the old firm, hoping it changes my mind about scottish football.

CHA!NGANG
28-02-2010, 11:56 AM
He did make the comments about 30 mins after the game when he was very angry about it and still emotional. He's bound to say something like that but I doubt it was a personal attack on Shawcross.

JackBuddy
28-02-2010, 01:35 PM
2-0 up against Everton. Quality Modric goal and another from Pav. Gotta be careful though, we let a 2 goal lead slip against them in December...

Arron
28-02-2010, 03:11 PM
not a good start for united.

1-0 down inside 5 mins
Vidic should've been sent off.

Yes Owen!!!
1-1

StefanWolves
28-02-2010, 04:56 PM
i hate united.

Tash.
28-02-2010, 04:58 PM
i hate united.

I think thats echoed by a whole load of people. How they manage to get away with some of the stuff they do is beyond me.. Vidic is one lucky, lucky boy. O'Neill will be fuming.

Liverpool beat Blackburn thankfully. Torres back in the goals :)

StefanWolves
28-02-2010, 05:01 PM
Without Rooney they would be absolutely nothing.

Jibbish
28-02-2010, 05:02 PM
phil ****** dowd.
but its the goals that count really they have a better attack

Black_Apalachi
28-02-2010, 10:17 PM
Just saw that before. How the **** did McCarthy or whoever it was not get sent off? :S It was as if the linesman's injury took the attention away from the disgraceful tackle rather than emphasising it. It was 10x worse than the Shawcross one.

Black_Apalachi
01-03-2010, 01:40 AM
What the **** is Big Sam on about the sweaty bifta!!! He's having a hissy fit over his team losing loads of decisions when in reality he had his piss poor excuse of a penalty [Cara was moving his arm AWAY from the ball] and he's lucky not to have picked up TWO red cards - Nzonzizizizizizi pretty much choke slammed Lucas and barely got a yellow while Chimbonda put his studs into Maxi's chest - pretty maliciously it has to be said.

Fat Sammy's main argument against us is that our fans supposedly influence the decisions. Surely he's basically just saying his team has a **** following and he just wishes there was the same passion in Blackburn as there is at Anfield :eusa_clap

Btw Rafa is a comedy genius! The Sky reporter gave him a proper long-winded question to do with comparing himself to Wenger and he just comes out with; 'We won the game and for that I am pleased'. ******* LOVE IT!!! :L:L:L

Tash.
01-03-2010, 11:05 PM
What the **** is Big Sam on about the sweaty bifta!!! He's having a hissy fit over his team losing loads of decisions when in reality he had his piss poor excuse of a penalty [Cara was moving his arm AWAY from the ball] and he's lucky not to have picked up TWO red cards - Nzonzizizizizizi pretty much choke slammed Lucas and barely got a yellow while Chimbonda put his studs into Maxi's chest - pretty maliciously it has to be said.

Fat Sammy's main argument against us is that our fans supposedly influence the decisions. Surely he's basically just saying his team has a **** following and he just wishes there was the same passion in Blackburn as there is at Anfield :eusa_clap

Btw Rafa is a comedy genius! The Sky reporter gave him a proper long-winded question to do with comparing himself to Wenger and he just comes out with; 'We won the game and for that I am pleased'. ******* LOVE IT!!! :L:L:L

Oh good, i'm glad it wasn't lost on everyone else then! I didn't watch the game, just saw the highlights on motd but oh my lord, how Fat Sam dares to criticise anything Liverpool does is beyond me. He was harping on about how the amount of yellow cards doesn't fairly reflect how his team played.. no it doesn't. There should have been 3 yellows and 2 bloody reds thats why! Good god man.

I love Rafa though, his sarcastic comments about how much of a model Allardyce is for young footballers and how his style of play is excellent and Barca are looking to adopt it LOL. Love him.

Eoin
01-03-2010, 11:15 PM
bout to go watch the old firm, hoping it changes my mind about scottish football.

did you enjoy watching rangers cheat their way through yet another derby day?

Smits
01-03-2010, 11:24 PM
Lets put this weekend behind us. Shocking.

Arron
01-03-2010, 11:28 PM

i really believed in Burnley, I don't want to write them off, but they're so so poor :(

If you get relegated, Brian Jensen won't be going down with you (I hope)

Smits
01-03-2010, 11:34 PM
i really believed in Burnley, I don't want to write them off, but they're so so poor :(

If you get relegated, Brian Jensen won't be going down with you (I hope)

Why wont he? He's shocking..

We still have a good chance at staying up, but it's not looking good.

To be honest i never expected us to get this many points at the start, we;ve done alright. But saturday was terrible. One man mainly to blame. Carlisle, stick to countdown.

StefanWolves
01-03-2010, 11:54 PM
I always said Burnley would drop like paper airplane.

Browney
02-03-2010, 05:00 PM
I always said Burnley would drop like paper airplane.

So not very fast? :P

-Heart
02-03-2010, 05:13 PM
Ha. Ha. Ha.

Geraint
02-03-2010, 06:02 PM

Portsmouth aren't a bad team.

StefanWolves
02-03-2010, 06:33 PM
So not very fast? :P
Fly straight for 5 seconds and then drop like a paper weight. :)

Bun
02-03-2010, 07:58 PM
to be fair it wasn't that bad cos i enjoyed the intensity although i've always prefer celtic over rangers (idk why) so i was a bit gutted, specially with the red card and momo scoring in the last minute.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!