PDA

View Full Version : RAMSEY! RAMSEY!

AlexOC
03-03-2010, 08:17 PM
Hi all.

So as we know, Aaron Ramsey recently was involved in a terrible accident and there was a thread on it. Then i went and posted the heather mills joke (which seemed to be funny when used on eduardo), then i started being really stupid and posted a few more...

At the point of posting i was being held at gunpoint by a virgin to the sports section, Hamhey, who made me post such things..

Anyway thing is, i looked into the tackle and realised its serious as cancer (when i say rythm is a dancer) and feel really sorry for the lad, and hope hes playing within no time..

I know you were all pretty pissed and alot -repped me, point is im really sorry for being pathetic with my jokes.. i know most of you hate me now..

Sorry :(

Much love, Al.

Thread closed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): To prevent any further arguments.

TickTockTickTock
03-03-2010, 08:36 PM
Hi all.

So as we know, Aaron Ramsey recently was involved in a terrible accident and there was a thread on it. Then i went and posted the heather mills joke (which seemed to be funny when used on eduardo), then i started being really stupid and posted a few more...

At the point of posting i was being held at gunpoint by a virgin to the sports section, Hamhey, who made me post such things..

Anyway thing is, i looked into the tackle and realised its serious as cancer (when i say rythm is a dancer) and feel really sorry for the lad, and hope hes playing within no time..

I know you were all pretty pissed and alot -repped me, point is im really sorry for being pathetic with my jokes.. i know most of you hate me now..

Sorry :(

Much love, Al.
You don't know how much of a / you seem.

StefanWolves
03-03-2010, 08:37 PM
*REMOVED*

Edited by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude to other forum members.

Bun
03-03-2010, 08:38 PM
big shot fail.

AlexOC
03-03-2010, 08:39 PM
You don't know how much of a / you seem.

Yeh i come across like that.

*REMOVED*

I'm not too sure what you are labelling as sarcastic, if its my apology then you couldnt be more wrong.

big shot fail.

Mhm.

TickTockTickTock
03-03-2010, 08:40 PM
[QUOTE=AlexOC;6342589]Yeh i come across like that.QUOTE]
Probably the things I highlighted. :rolleyes:

AlexOC
03-03-2010, 08:44 PM
[QUOTE=AlexOC;6342589]Yeh i come across like that.QUOTE]
Probably the things I highlighted. :rolleyes:

The 'made me post' was just kidding, i posted off my own back being a ****.

Also i like music, i can't help but break out into song sometimes.

Sorry.

CHA!NGANG
03-03-2010, 08:45 PM
Wow didn't think you could annoy me more but I was wrong. If you're going to say sorry at least do it properly instead of acting like a '/'.

AlexOC
03-03-2010, 08:47 PM
Wow didn't think you could annoy me more but I was wrong. If you're going to say sorry at least do it properly instead of acting like a '/'.

I'm sorry if i've annoyed you more in my post. This was really not my intentions nor to act like a slash.

I am truly sorry about my posts, or else i wouldn't of made the efforts of posting this thread.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!