PDA

View Full Version : Fill in the blanks - Ends 13th March

Hushie
05-03-2010, 05:46 PM
Fill in the blanks

Uh oh..
Late last night I was writing out a story for my English homework but I accidentally fell asleep while writing it!
And being as unlucky as I am I also managed to spill tippex all over it!
Now I need your help.

I've typed up what's left of my story below and want you to fill in the missing parts with your own words
Whoever's story is the most interesting and amusing will win!

Copy and complete the story in the spoiler below then post it in this thread
Good Luck!

Prize: 1 month VIP + 20 rep

Today I met up with my _____ _____. _____ is very ____ & _____ and can always make me ____. We decided we'd go for a little trip and visited _____ which is incredibly _____ so we had an ____ time. Whilst there me and _____ saw the most incredible ____, we couldn't believe our eyes! We went up to ____ it and to our surprise it ______! It really ______ us so we _____________.
Once we left _______ we walked all the way home where we ___________. It was so _____. Finally it was time for me to say goodbye to _____ as _______ so we ________ and I said farewell.

WolfReaperz
09-03-2010, 04:10 AM
Today I met up with my annoying cousin Bob. Bob is very stupid & annoying and can always make me facepalm. We decided we'd go for a little trip and visited Science World which is incredibly amazing so we had an awesome time. Whilst there me and Bob saw the most incredible booger, we couldn't believe our eyes! We went up to smell it and to our surprise it moved! It really scared us so we ran away.
Once we left Science World we walked all the way home where we met up. It was so fun . Finally it was time for me to say goodbye to Bob as usual so we shook hands and I said farewell.

Also what is Whilst? is that supposed to be While? if it is tell me so I can fix it :S

Samantha
09-03-2010, 08:00 AM
Today I met up with my beautiful girlfriend. Janet is very sweet & innocent and can always make me swoon. We decided we'd go for a little trip and visited the theme park which is incredibly breathtaking so we had an amazing time. Whilst there me and Janet saw the most incredible dog adoption shack, we couldn't believe our eyes! We went up to observe it and to our surprise it made me feel empathy and sympathy! It really adapted to us so we adopted her.
Once we left the theme park we walked all the way home where we spoker about the day gone by. It was so spectacular. Finally it was time for me to say goodbye to Janet as she had to go to cadets so we passionately caressed and I said farewell

Lindsey
09-03-2010, 05:02 PM
Today I met up with my Funky Chicken. He is very Sexual & sexy and can always make me happy. We decided we'd go for a little trip and visited Canada which is incredibly hot so we had an sexual time. Whilst there me and Chicken saw the most incredible Duck, we couldn't believe our eyes! We went up to smell it and to our surprise it smelled good! It really surprised us so we enjoyed its meat. Once we left the duck we walked all the way home where we had fun. It was so sexual. Finally it was time for me to say goodbye to Funky chicken as we had such a fun time so we kissed and I said farewell.

Martin
09-03-2010, 05:07 PM
Today I met up with my boiled egg. It is very hard & juicy and can always make me full. We decided we'd go for a little trip and visited cadbury world which is incredibly dead and taken over so we had an incredible time. Whilst there me and eggbert saw the most incredible cadburys cream egg, we couldn't believe our eyes! We went up to crack it and to our surprise it quacked! It really shocked us so we stroked it. Once we left cadbury world we walked all the way home where we cooked eggs. It was so hot. Finally it was time for me to say goodbye to eggbert as it was time for me to eat him, so we passionately kissed and I said farewell.

Fustraton
09-03-2010, 06:22 PM
Today I met up with my Dog, Grumbles. Grumbles is very Fat & Lazy and can always make me Get Bored. We decided we'd go for a little trip and visited the park which is incredibly boring so we had an annoying time. Whilst there me and lazy saw the most incredible thing, we couldn't believe our eyes! We went up to take it and to our surprise it started to cry! It really hated us so we decided to leave it.
Once we left it we walked all the way home where we sat about on our bums. It was so boring. Finally it was time for me to say goodbye to Grumbles as he ran away so we never saw each other again and I said farewell.

LuciieOx
09-03-2010, 07:53 PM
Today I met up with my friend, Mr Toaster. Mr Toaster is very fit & sexy and can always make me Horney. We decided we'd go for a little trip and visited his pants which is incredibly cheeky so we had an amazing time. Whilst there me and Mr Toaster saw the most incredible thing, we couldn't believe our eyes! We went up to touch it and to our surprise it moved! It really surprised us so we had more fun. Once we left his pants we walked all the way home where we had tea & biscuits. It was so hot. Finally it was time for me to say goodbye to Mr Toaster as he finished his tea. So we went to the shiny red front door and I said farewell.

T H E E N D

Phil
09-03-2010, 08:10 PM
Today I met up with my girfriend Laura. She is very funny & pretty and can always make me smile. We decided we'd go for a little trip and visited Dublin which is incredibly busy so we had an awful time. Whilst there me and Laura saw the most incredible statue, we couldn't believe our eyes! We went up to observe it and to our surprise it MOVED! It really frightened us so we laughed and made a donation.
Once we left Dublin we walked all the way home where we broke upIt was so upsetting. Finally it was time for me to say goodbye to Laura as her boyfriend so we hugged and I said farewell.

Sharon
09-03-2010, 09:24 PM
Today I met up with my boyfriend Jacques. He's is very fit & sweet and can always make me laugh. We decided we'd go for a little trip and visited Paris which is incredibly romantic so we had an amazing time. Whilst there me and Jacques saw the most incredible shirt, we couldn't believe our eyes! We went up to buy it and to our surprise it was £35! It really shocked us so we bought one.
Once we left Paris we walked all the way home where we watched a movie. It was so sad. Finally it was time for me to say goodbye to Jacques as he had to go so we kissed and I said farewell.

Pyroka
09-03-2010, 11:29 PM
Today I met up with my parole officer dave. he is very short & fat and can always make me want to punch him. We decided we'd go for a little trip and visited the old folks home which is incredibly crap so we had an **** time. Whilst there me and dave saw the most incredible cupboard, we couldn't believe our eyes! We went up to look at it and to our surprise it was actually a portal to another dimension! It really confused us so we stepped through and ended up in narnia, where we had cups of tea, i killed dave and nicked his wife and then ran away.

Once we left narnia and the old folks home we walked all the way home where we, well i say we, i mean i, shove dave's missus into a carboot. It was so easy. Finally it was time for me to say goodbye to daves wife as i pushed her off a cliff so we... well i mean i, pushed the car off and I said farewell.

(BET YOU NEVER SEEN THAT COMIN)

karter
10-03-2010, 05:24 AM
Today I met up with my obese friend. He is very fat & wobbly and can always make me laugh. We decided we'd go for a little trip and visited the slimming centre which is incredibly far so we had an interesting time. Whilst there me and he saw the most incredible hamburger , we couldn't believe our eyes! We went up to eat it and to our surprise it was plastic! It really embaressed us so we left.
Once we left that place we walked all the way home where we ate a lot. It was so fun!. Finally it was time for me to say goodbye to him as his mother came so we ate the last peice and I said farewell.

ROT
10-03-2010, 08:05 AM
Today I met up with my amazing hedgehog. Sexy is very sexy & prettyful and can always make me dance. We decided we'd go for a little trip and visited the dog centrewhich is incredibly outstanding so we had an extrordinary time. Whilst there me and Sexy saw the most incredible corner shop, we couldn't believe our eyes! We went up to snog it and to our surprise it made me feel all fuzzy and jellylike! It really enjoyed us so we caught it in a net.
Once we left the corner shop we walked all the way home where we did the conga.. It was so courageous. Finally it was time for me to say goodbye to Sexy as she had to go to hedgehog land. So we sang some ke$ha and I said farewell.

Pigperson
12-03-2010, 09:20 PM
Today I met up with my tree Bach. Bach is very tall & long and can always make me smile. We decided we'd go for a little trip and visited Amsterdam which is incredibly green so we had an enjoyable time. Whilst there me and Bach saw the most incredible tree, we couldn't believe our eyes! We went up to stroke it and to our surprise it turned out to be a live and it hugged Bach! It really shocked us so we ran away but afterwards, we went back to have a picnic with it.
Once we left Amsterdam we walked all the way home where we went to the park. It was so tranquile. Finally it was time for me to say goodbye to Bach as he had to grow to be able to see some nice places (-giggle-) so we snogged and I said farewell.

Will

HayleyBabe,x
12-03-2010, 11:34 PM
Today I met up with my beautiful boyfriend.Mr.Bread is very yummy & lickable and can always make me hungry.
We decided we'd go for a little trip and visited the toaster which is incredibly smoking hot so we had a spiffing time.
Whilst there me and breadsaw the most incredible nutella, we couldn't believe our eyes! We went up to lick it and to our surprise it made me have a suger rush! It really helped us so we bought it. Once we left the toaster we walked all the way home where we covered each other in peanut butter. It was so snazzy. Finally it was time for me to say goodbye to Bread as he had to go get changed into Toast by Edward Cullen so we high fived each other and I said farewell ! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!