PDA

View Full Version : LETS ALL LAUGH AT REAL MADRID AND CELEBRATE UNITED'S HISTORIC VICTORY!!!!

United-Clowgon
10-03-2010, 09:47 PM
(H)

UNITED, UNITED, UNITED!!!! WOOOOOO!

COMP is much more easier now since Real's out. I think our main competion is going to be Barcelona again.

Bet Real fans are screwing that they are out seeing as the Final is in Madrid - Manager will deffo be sacked now! :P

*Waits for the fans of the Second Club of Manchester and one Liverpool fan to congratulate* :D

Thread closed by Nicola (Forum Moderator): Discussion has turned pointless.

Mexel
10-03-2010, 10:01 PM
Yeah but... you live in Birmingham.

Cant believe Madrid are out though.

United-Clowgon
10-03-2010, 10:05 PM

Soooooo? Does it matter where you are from? As long as you support the team through the bad patches, contribute (as in paying to go watch the games) i can't see what wrong with supporting whoever you want.

Mexel
10-03-2010, 10:06 PM
Soooooo? Does it matter where you are from? As long as you support the team through the bad patches, contribute (as in paying to go watch the games) i can't see what wrong with supporting whoever you want.

Hehe through the bad patches? Shallup your a United fan you dont get bad patches ;P

Try being a Blues fan, its depressing at times.

Jack.Lfc
10-03-2010, 10:06 PM

You should be delighted as he doesnt support birmingham. :lol:

bamitsbev
10-03-2010, 10:11 PM
waheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
glory glory man united, they were the ones i was supporting tonight, good on you lads
:D
butt wait till man u play against my team (liverpool)
we'll either get ourselves kicked out by man u
or we will push man u back
lol
:)

TickTockTickTock
10-03-2010, 10:13 PM
waheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
glory glory man united, they were the ones i was supporting tonight, good on you lads
lol
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

United-Clowgon
10-03-2010, 10:19 PM
Hehe through the bad patches? Shallup your a United fan you dont get bad patches ;P

LOL (H)

waheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
lol

Your like the First Liverpool fan who's been nice to us. :O

You should be delighted as he doesnt support birmingham. :lol:

Come on Jacky, don't be like that now. :( Me and You = Best Buzzzies for life! :D

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK - Times running out for ya small, small, Club!

Smits
10-03-2010, 10:26 PM
Surprised to see Madrid leave the tournement. Wanna see what happened now..

AlexOC
10-03-2010, 10:51 PM
*Removed*

Edited by Catzsy(Forum Moderator): Please do not post to cause arguments.

Jack.Lfc
10-03-2010, 10:52 PM

HAHAHAHA YOUR SIG

Edited by Catzsy(Forum Moderator): Please don't make pointless posts.

Geraint
10-03-2010, 10:53 PM
Higuain missed an open goal :L

Real are doing pretty well in the league. They're now top and have won every home game in La Liga this season. I thought they'd win myself.

luce
11-03-2010, 07:47 AM

lol point exacally.

Yeah we have one at the moment with the money atm that's why we need to keep winning things so yeah.

Well done united it takes a good team to completely tare apart a team like milan like we did last night and the head came into use agian and two really good player park and flecter were on the sheet aswell which is nice becuase it just gives them a boost and they're vital mid's for us :)!

Adamm
11-03-2010, 09:45 AM
can someone please tell me how united's win is historic?

Arron
11-03-2010, 03:04 PM

yeah sure.

AC Milan who are one of the top teams in Europe lost against Man Utd in the tie twice, once at Milan where it was 2-3 and at Old Trafford where it was 4-0 (7-2 aggregate). For a team like Milan, with loads of star footballers in their squad, losing at home and then losing away is a historic win. Look at this again "Manchester United 7 - 2 AC Milan" in two games...

Jibbish
11-03-2010, 03:11 PM
it was the first time clowgon watched man united from his new armchair

Edited by Jamesy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make pointless posts.

Adamm
11-03-2010, 03:18 PM
yeah sure.

AC Milan who are one of the top teams in Europe lost against Man Utd in the tie twice, once at Milan where it was 2-3 and at Old Trafford where it was 4-0 (7-2 aggregate). For a team like Milan, with loads of star footballers in their squad, losing at home and then losing away is a historic win. Look at this again "Manchester United 7 - 2 AC Milan" in two games...

AC Milan are not a top team in Europe, sorry to tell you this. And it's not historic. It's good, not historic. Historic would be a 20-0 win.

Arron
11-03-2010, 03:20 PM
Ok so that explains why they qualify for the Champions League then...
What's the best your team has won?

Adamm
11-03-2010, 03:33 PM
Can't say for sure, we won 5-2 at the weekend.

TickTockTickTock
11-03-2010, 03:48 PM
HAHAHAHA YOUR SIG

Edited by Catzsy(Forum Moderator): Please don't make pointless posts.
It was icey outside this morning, slipped on the arse this morning and cracked my arse.

yeah sure.

Wasn't historic.

it was the first time clowgon watched man united from his new armchair
Quality.

Ok so that explains why they qualify for the Champions League then...
What's the best your team has won?
It shows how poor the foreign leagues are compared to England. Nobody can claim United haven't been weakened since last year and yet they're still battering AC Milan. Liverpool did Madrid last year. Madrid got done this year.

Browney
11-03-2010, 04:29 PM

EXCUSE ME. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ON ABOUT? *Sunderland fan*

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK - Times running out for ya small, small, Club!

I'm sure most City fans would be happy to go to sleep for 5 years to wake up with City winning trebles.

Jack.Lfc
11-03-2010, 04:29 PM
And inter and barca and juve and milan over the years

Not forgetting

debrechin.

AgnesIO
11-03-2010, 05:18 PM

You dont support them hrough the bad patches? You called for Ferguson to get the sack. You make me laugh.

And you don't support Man U - you glory hunt them.

Also the reason be (the Liverpool fan Clowgon said is the first one that has been nice tom him) is learly because Bev is like you. A Glory Hunter.

AceKing
11-03-2010, 06:53 PM
*REMOVED*

Edited by Nicola (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude about other forum members

AgnesIO
11-03-2010, 06:58 PM
What would ou expect to see on a habbo forum? xD

Although I aint 14 but still. The general usage of a habbo forum is expected to be 13/14? :P

AceKing
11-03-2010, 07:03 PM
I thought some people would have grown up by now but they still post the same crap like "You live in Birmingham.. how can you be a Manchester United fan" It's just sad...

TickTockTickTock
11-03-2010, 07:03 PM
*REMOVED*
Look who it is.

Jack.Lfc
11-03-2010, 07:04 PM
Christ i thought this clown was long gone.

TickTockTickTock
11-03-2010, 07:09 PM
Christ i thought this clown was long gone.
Nah I'm only cautioned. ;-)

AceKing
11-03-2010, 07:14 PM
Bet the whole Sports forum are seething because United are doing so well this season even though we have a "rubbish squad". It happens every year, you muppets write us off and we go on to win the league :D Never seen so many ABU's in my life

TickTockTickTock
11-03-2010, 07:18 PM
Bet the whole Sports forum are seething because United are doing so well this season even though we have a "rubbish squad". It happens every year, you muppets write us off and we go on to win the league :D Never seen so many ABU's in my life
Get back to RagCafe, don't you remember you're perm banned on here. *REMOVED*

Edited by Nicola (Forum Moderator): Please do not post to cause arguments

Browney
11-03-2010, 08:04 PM
OH MY GOD. I shouldn't laugh. I wonder if Nicola knows what that picture is?

AlexOC
11-03-2010, 08:06 PM
Is AceKing the popcorn?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!