View Full Version : Man United 'fans' actions tonight

TickTockTickTock
10-03-2010, 10:10 PM
They make 'Welcome back home Becks' banners
They chant Fergie Fergie Sign Him Up to him
They sing "Theres only one David Beckham"
And then boo him when he gets the ball.

EH?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!???!

Anyone else witness this tonight on ITV at the ground? Really strange behaviour. Anyone else remember any other clubs doing this? I can't. Especially strange considering any of the fans before the game/while they were applauding him etc would have you think he's a Stretford End legend. Really baffled me! Will be funny to see what the papers make of it tomorrow.

Callum.
10-03-2010, 10:12 PM
I honestly don't see how this got closed twice.

And yeah I did, it was really confusing. Always knew they had weird fans anyways.

TickTockTickTock
10-03-2010, 10:14 PM
I honestly don't see how this got closed twice.

And yeah I did, it was really confusing. Always knew they had weird fans anyways.
Aha, apparently for the title however the reasons for shutting it from those MODS was 'pointless' topics. Anyway, asked a mate who went and he's confused in all. Said a bloke infront of him sang and clapped him then booed him!!

bamitsbev
10-03-2010, 10:14 PM
humm i thaught both sides including the man u side (opposition) were welcoming him back after 7/8 years and maybe they wanted man u to win thats what they did do, any opposition fan would boo if the other team member got the ball
:)

brandon
10-03-2010, 10:15 PM
Apparently the booing was meant to be ironic.

TickTockTickTock
10-03-2010, 10:16 PM
humm i thaught both sides including the man u side (opposition) were welcoming him back after 7/8 years and maybe they wanted man u to win thats what they did do, any opposition fan would boo if the other team member got the ball
:)
I won't be booing Dunne, didn't boo SWP when he was at Chelsea... strange behaviour imo. You don't boo a legend.

Mexel
10-03-2010, 10:17 PM
I know i found it confusing, stupid united fans. And i have wanted to say this for the last 3 times i saw the thread, why it keeps getting closed is beyond me.

LEAVE US BE IN THE SPORTS SECTION.

Andys
10-03-2010, 10:17 PM
Was a joke apparently :confused_:|

Smits
10-03-2010, 10:18 PM
Not sure why they'd boo him. The clapping i can understand haha.

United-Clowgon
10-03-2010, 10:23 PM
You and your pathetic threads.

They were only messing - they were having some Banter with him - Any other former player of United probably wouldn't get this but it's Beck, he's a MASSSIVE legend. :rolleyes:

TickTockTickTock
10-03-2010, 10:24 PM

They were only messing - they were having some Banter with him - Any other former player of United probably wouldn't get this but it's Beck, he's a MASSSIVE legend. :rolleyes:
Learn the massive thing from browsing RagCafe did you? Munich.

Arron
10-03-2010, 10:25 PM
i think they were booing because they didnt want him to see him kick the ball in an AC Milan Shirt, hence why they was singing Fergie Sign Him Up?

Andys
10-03-2010, 10:30 PM

He's a massive legend? So yous descide to boo him for "a joke"? :L
Didn't realise how thick some Cockneys were!

United-Clowgon
10-03-2010, 10:42 PM
Learn the massive thing from browsing RagCafe did you? Munich.

I guess you have a boring life.. insulting people on the internet is a sad life. I feel sorry for you kid.

No worries, lonely man, there's plenty out there like you. :(

i think they were booing because they didnt want him to see him kick the ball in an AC Milan Shirt, hence why they was singing Fergie Sign Him Up?

Yeah, perhaps.

He's a massive legend? So yous descide to boo him for "a joke"? :L
Didn't realise how thick some Cockneys were!

:S

luce
11-03-2010, 07:42 AM
Apparently the booing was meant to be ironic.

yeah irony it wasn't actually a hate boo like every ground in the country do to JT now..

I saw him adopt the green and gold at the end. what a hero

StefanWolves
11-03-2010, 05:20 PM
I think you should all grow up and stop arguing about crap on a teenage non-football forum about football matters. Football is not everything (almost everything, mind).

Clowgon, you need to get out more, you need to stop ACTING like a victim and stand up for yourself, are you a man or a mouse?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!