PDA

View Full Version : Predictions

JackBuddy
22-03-2010, 03:04 PM
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/4109/predo.jpg (http://img256.imageshack.us/i/predo.jpg/)

That's what I got... probably totally wrong though. Can't say I wouldn't be happy at that!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/predictor/default.stm

Mexel
22-03-2010, 03:26 PM
Liverpool will finish 4th, i still think they can do it

TickTockTickTock
22-03-2010, 03:33 PM
Don't know how you expect Spurs to beat Arsenal, Chelsea, United and City.

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/3964/tablebe.png

JackBuddy
22-03-2010, 03:45 PM
Don't know how you expect Spurs to beat Arsenal, Chelsea, United and City.

I didn't. Put down loss to United, draws with Chelsea, City and Arsenal. We will get something out of them, even if it is one win and 2 losses.

You honestly think City will get 24/27 points?

Adamm
22-03-2010, 03:50 PM
cba to cut picture out but i got

arsenal
chelsea
man utd
man city
liverpool
spurs
villa

burnley
hull
portsmouth

TickTockTickTock
22-03-2010, 03:50 PM
I didn't. Put down loss to United, draws with Chelsea, City and Arsenal. We will get something out of them.

You honestly think City will get 24/27 points?
No reason why we can't. We've got six home games out of nine, we're the only team in the Prem not to lose at home and to go along with that we're unbeaten at home for over a year now. We've got Wigan (H), Birmingham (H), West Ham (A) and Burnley (A). Then we've got Everton and Spuds at home. We've also got the Manchester derby at home in a game where our players will be feeling a lot of pain and will want to have it out. We lost to them in the league because of Fergie time, we got hurt in the Carling Cup I wouldn't be too shocked if we banged in three or more however I put it down as 1:0 on the predictions. Only game I'm worried about is the Arsenal which I've got as a loss.

Edit: Who changed the emotions? You've ****** up the sports section. ( A) an ( H) is footballing terms.

JackBuddy
22-03-2010, 03:56 PM
No reason why we can't. We've got six home games out of nine, we're the only team in the Prem not to lose at home and to go along with that we're unbeaten at home for over a year now. We've got Wigan (H), Birmingham (H), West Ham (A) and Burnley (A). Then we've got Everton and Spuds at home. We've also got the Manchester derby at home in a game where our players will be feeling a lot of pain and will want to have it out. We lost to them in the league because of Fergie time, we got hurt in the Carling Cup I wouldn't be too shocked if we banged in three or more however I put it down as 1:0 on the predictions. Only game I'm worried about is the Arsenal which I've got as a loss.

Edit: Who changed the emotions? You've ****** up the sports section. ( A) an ( H) is footballing terms.

Gotta remember though you dropped points to Burnley at home, away will be harder. You've also got Villa who can be very stubborn on top of United. I don't think Everton can ever be ruled out, they're so erratic.

TickTockTickTock
22-03-2010, 04:00 PM
Gotta remember though you dropped points to Burnley at home, away will be harder. You've also got Villa who can be very stubborn on top of United. I don't think Everton can ever be ruled out, they're so erratic.
With Hughes.

JackBuddy
22-03-2010, 04:04 PM
With Hughes.

You could say that about Spurs, we've been playing most of this season without our first team.

Adamm
22-03-2010, 04:05 PM
You could say that about Spurs, we've been playing most of this season without our first team.
Who have you been playing that are your reserves then?

TickTockTickTock
22-03-2010, 04:08 PM
Super Pav, that Krancjar lad... oh wait.

Adamm
22-03-2010, 04:08 PM
Modric was out for a bit, that's about it :/

JackBuddy
22-03-2010, 04:14 PM
Nobody from our reserves exactly, but we've been without our best team.

We had those defensive injuries at the start of the season- Dawson, Woodgate, King. (Woody and King practically all season)
Modric's leg break/ fractured fibula or w.e- 3 months.
Lennon's groin injury since december.
Huddlestones dislocated ankle- 6 weeks.
Bentley/ Jenas' groins- been about 6 weeks.
Now Pav and Defoe have hamstring troubles- 3 weeks.
Cudicini's broken wrists- Out for the season.
Assou-Ekotto- 6 weeks.

Yes, we've had decent back up, but we haven't really been allowed to play our best team together this season. We've played a large part of the season without our two best players (Modric, Lennon). I'm just saying that Ticktockticktock was blaming Hughes for previous poor results, so I just thought that i'd mention the injuries to Spurs.

Adamm
22-03-2010, 04:18 PM
Arsenal have been without Gallas, Van Persie, Fabregas, Nasri (broken leg), now Ramsey, Eduardo, Djourou and Walcott.

They're still pushing for the title.

JackBuddy
22-03-2010, 04:21 PM
Arsenal have been without Gallas, Van Persie, Fabregas, Nasri (broken leg), now Ramsey, Eduardo, Djourou and Walcott.

They're still pushing for the title.
That's not City though.

Look, I'm not questioning TickTock's view that City can get 4th, I'm just saying that he blamed Hughes for dropped points so I thought i'd mention the injuries we've had this season.

God, this is blown out of proportion.

Queue "how many games have you been to this season?"...

Jibbish
22-03-2010, 04:36 PM
before the wolves game i was pretty confident that we had a good chance of getting 4th
but now not so sure
unless we magically beat man city or chelsea and dont slip uo against the lesser teams..

but then again i feeling that it will be decided on goal difference

TickTockTickTock
22-03-2010, 04:44 PM
Managers change tactics, players stay the same.

Browney
22-03-2010, 06:24 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/15qexpc.jpg

You heard it here first.

Jack.Lfc
22-03-2010, 06:36 PM
Im hoping

Arsenal
Chelsea
uNITED
Villa
City
Tottenham
Everton
Liverpool

Reasons:
1. Think 4th has gone
2. Dont want to be travelling to london on sundays all the time
3. Value of club will drop
4. All non scouse fans will bugger off
5. Would rather not be in europe than in the europa
6. Save the cash

CHA!NGANG
22-03-2010, 07:41 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/15qexpc.jpg

You heard it here first.

I recon that's close. I'd say that Stoke would be higher though and I think that we'll come 2nd.

Adamm
22-03-2010, 09:23 PM
That's not City though.

Look, I'm not questioning TickTock's view that City can get 4th, I'm just saying that he blamed Hughes for dropped points so I thought i'd mention the injuries we've had this season.

God, this is blown out of proportion.

Queue "how many games have you been to this season?"...
I have been to two.

Browney
22-03-2010, 09:54 PM
I recon that's close. I'd say that Stoke would be higher though and I think that we'll come 2nd.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Guess I've been harsh on Stoke, but it doesn't look like their run in is easy. And also, to be fair, the only slip ups I had were Chelsea vs United, I don't think I had you dropping points.

Black_Apalachi
23-03-2010, 07:11 AM
Im hoping

Arsenal
Chelsea
uNITED
Villa
City
Tottenham
Everton
Liverpool

Reasons:
1. Think 4th has gone
2. Dont want to be travelling to london on sundays all the time
3. Value of club will drop
4. All non scouse fans will bugger off
5. Would rather not be in europe than in the europa
6. Save the cash

I hope Arsenal win too. I love those reasons, especially 4 :L

Jack.Lfc
24-03-2010, 09:37 PM
Strange this league.

Black_Apalachi
25-03-2010, 12:34 AM
Just decided to have a stab and I know nobody's going to believe me but I did do this as honestly as possible - in fact I tried to be a bit over-generous to City etc. Anyway hope in your heart and all that jazz. In fact I've gone wrong somewhere because Sunderland will go down, not Burnley.

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/776/prempredictions.png

CHA!NGANG
25-03-2010, 12:46 AM
I can't see Hull finishing apart from Fulham but apart from that it's all possible I guess.

brandon
25-03-2010, 01:02 AM
Just decided to have a stab and I know nobody's going to believe me but I did do this as honestly as possible - in fact I tried to be a bit over-generous to City etc. Anyway hope in your heart and all that jazz. In fact I've gone wrong somewhere because Sunderland will go down, not Burnley.

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/776/prempredictions.png
Hull, 14 points clear of the relegation places? Really Rob lol!

I'll be very surprised if Sunderland or West Ham go down. For me it'll be the obvious choices of Hull, Burnley, Portsmouth.

Black_Apalachi
25-03-2010, 01:11 AM
To be fair I was concentrating on the top 7 or 8. Didn't put much thought into the others. Also I love Jimmy Bullard (A)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!