PDA

View Full Version : You'll never lose alone

United-Clowgon
22-03-2010, 04:48 PM
(H)

The fat spainish waitor has lost the bloody plot. He sells Alonso, thier main anchor of mid for them. Helped them nearly to the title last year. He buys a £20 million italian kid and deicdes to put him on the bench at everygame and chooses Lucas over him.

Gerrard has lost it, the players look disfunctional, not really a close knitted unit.

Glen Johnson and Reira have come out and say Rafa never talks to the players.

Torres looked fed up. He wisheperd something to Garry Nevelle. Probably told fergie to sign him up. :)

It's looking bleak for Liverpool Football Club. :(

JackBuddy
22-03-2010, 05:13 PM
Better than someone who chucks boots at his own player, or is a Dad to a wifebeater and dodgy agent.

Fergie sold Ronaldo when he was the best on the planet- surely thats worse?

FlyingJesus
22-03-2010, 05:26 PM

Well no because they're still performing well. Liverpool are having an undeniably crap season

Jack.Lfc
22-03-2010, 06:10 PM
Glen Johnson and Reira have come out and say Rafa never talks to the players.Riera hit a kid.

When has johnson said that?

Where was alonso the 5 seasons before last, we where going to sell him for 13 mil got 30mil for him, that is great business right?

I agree with you on gerrard he;s thinking about the world cup to much and his living off his reputation.

Lucas has been our best player this season so why dont u mention dropping gerrard for aqualini?

*REMOVED*

Edited by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude to other forum members.

United-Clowgon
22-03-2010, 07:39 PM
Better than someone who chucks boots at his own player, or is a Dad to a wifebeater and dodgy agent.

Ronaldo WANTED TO GO. :rolleyes: There's no point in keeping a player if he doesn't want to stay. Besides, we got £80 Million and we are not doing too bad without him.

Riera hit a kid.

When has johnson said that?

Where was alonso the 5 seasons before last, we where going to sell him for 13 mil got 30mil for him, that is great business right?

I agree with you on gerrard he;s thinking about the world cup to much and his living off his reputation.

Lucas has been our best player this season so why dont u mention dropping gerrard for aqualini?

*REMOVED*

Ah sorry i don't think Glen said that actually. But Ye, Alonso said he was happy at Liverpool but Rafa decided to cash in on him - which was a stupid thing to do really. They are not the same team they were last season.

Gerrard is underperforming and even when you beat us twice last year - He scored a penalty yes - but he soo underperfomed in both of them games, in fact, he's never shined against us really.

I don't care if Lucas has been your best player this season. Why splash out 20 million on a player if your only going to bring him on from the bench. Masch is **** as well. You've got **** mids. Your team is well past their sell by date.

I''m not a media loving **** as you put it - Tbh, most of the stuff written, is lazy journalisim. :)

*REMOVED*

Edited by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude to other forum members.

Jibbish
22-03-2010, 07:48 PM
Well no because they're still performing well. Liverpool are having an undeniably crap season
what happens if rooney goes?

JackBuddy
22-03-2010, 07:55 PM
Ronaldo WANTED TO GO. :rolleyes: There's no point in keeping a player if he doesn't want to stay. Besides, we got £80 Million and we are not doing too bad without him.

I'm pretty sure Alonso wanted to go too when Madrid came calling.

CHA!NGANG
22-03-2010, 07:56 PM

Ah sorry i don't think Glen said that actually. But Ye, Alonso said he was happy at Liverpool but Rafa decided to cash in on him - which was a stupid thing to do really. They are not the same team they were last season.

Gerrard is underperforming and even when you beat us twice last year - He scored a penalty yes - but he soo underperfomed in both of them games, in fact, he's never shined against us really.

I don't care if Lucas has been your best player this season. Why splash out 20 million on a player if your only going to bring him on from the bench. Masch is **** as well. You've got **** mids. Your team is well past their sell by date.

I''m not a media loving **** as you put it - Tbh, most of the stuff written, is lazy journalisim. :)

*REMOVED*

I could be wrong here but I could swear Liverpool tried really hard to keep Alonso but he wanted to join Madrid so he left eventually. I might have just made that up though can't remember.

Oh and saying that Masch is **** makes me think you know nothing about football. He's one of the best Holding mids around.

Jack.Lfc
22-03-2010, 07:57 PM

He wont he's so loyal to clubs.

Oh wait..

And with alonso liverpool named a price, Real ****** around.

&

Makes you think? :lol:

;)

luce
22-03-2010, 08:05 PM

if being the imperative word there lol you really have no argument there you're clutching at straws :)!

Yeah they are having a crap season but don't get to high and mighty look at what they did to us last season. But i do agree that Gerrard is loosing it and Tores looks fed up with life at Liverpool and i think he may actually leave this summer :)! Hope Gerrard picks himself up for the WC this summer maybe playing under a good manager will change him :)!

Jack.Lfc
22-03-2010, 08:17 PM
another manc who luvs the media too much

Andeeh
22-03-2010, 08:27 PM

*REMOVED*

Berbaflop?

Jack.Lfc
22-03-2010, 08:28 PM
he was 30

Adamm
22-03-2010, 09:22 PM
he was 30
he was 36

Jack.Lfc
22-03-2010, 09:43 PM
Wernt it 32?

Adamm
22-03-2010, 09:49 PM
It was actually 'undisclosed'.

It was 50.

JackBuddy
22-03-2010, 11:24 PM
Don't forget that the season-long loan deal with Fraser Campbell was included too, that counts for a lot!

FlyingJesus
23-03-2010, 12:04 AM

idk they'd score less or something I suppose but what's that got to do with this thread? Apologies if you did have a point and I've missed it

Oh and saying that Masch is **** makes me think you know nothing about football. He's one of the best Holding mids around.

When on form, certainly. Not one of my favourites but certainly not faecal matter :P

Berbaflop?

Oh well played sir

Black_Apalachi
23-03-2010, 06:57 AM
Would be great if these Mancs would do their research. Besides it shows how much you know about football when you're summarising a whole club based on a single season. It's simple common sense that when looking at business accounts, you can't just take a snap-shot view but must put it into some context to form a broader perspective. The same applies with football.

It's funny how we're doing so terrible yet the mighty Manchester United barely scraped a 2-1 win with the dodgiest penalty I have ever seen - which Shrek definitely **** a brick on when he saw Reina going. :L

Don't worry Clowgon, maybe one day Salford United will be as successful as Liverpool then everyone will be talking about yous instead of us! :)

And Tom, the point about Rooney is that when Mancs bang on about how we depend on Gerrard and Torres, the same applies to him with United.

TickTockTickTock
23-03-2010, 10:02 AM
Don't understand why you're calling Clowgon a Manc.

Black_Apalachi
23-03-2010, 11:36 AM
lol good point!

FlyingJesus
23-03-2010, 01:57 PM
And Tom, the point about Rooney is that when Mancs bang on about how we depend on Gerrard and Torres, the same applies to him with United.

Well yeah star players make a big difference to all clubs (unless you're Man City apparently) but that's still not got a lot to do with the discussion here. It's like saying if my car had less windows I'd be colder when I drive - it's an obvious point that carries no weight

Why do I always come off looking like a Man U fan when I come to these discussions, that's not fair :( gonna go put my '99 Flo shirt on to make myself feel better

TickTockTickTock
23-03-2010, 02:57 PM
Well yeah star players make a big difference to all clubs (unless you're Man City apparently) but that's still not got a lot to do with the discussion here. It's like saying if my car had less windows I'd be colder when I drive - it's an obvious point that carries no weight

Why do I always come off looking like a Man U fan when I come to these discussions, that's not fair :( gonna go put my '99 Flo shirt on to make myself feel better
??????????????????????????????????????????????????

JackBuddy
23-03-2010, 03:46 PM
Robinho

Adamm
23-03-2010, 04:12 PM
Santa Crap.
Robbinginho
Lost it cott.

Black_Apalachi
24-03-2010, 08:29 AM

Don't worry it was relevant.

Santa Crap.
Robbinginho
Lost it cott.

lmao

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!