PDA

View Full Version : Uni 2011

Charlottay!
25-03-2010, 07:12 PM
Ryt im currently with many other students now looking around for a uni and a degree for next september.

i want to study accounting and finance or mathematics with finance.

Ive picked out some top uni's i really like such as Exeter

just wondering what is the best way to try and find a good back up with lower entrys.

Im studying maths, further maths, p.e and media studies. dropping media and picking up AS accounting this september.

+rep for good advice :)

Pyroka
25-03-2010, 07:20 PM
Uhhhh... I'd go with exeter cuz IM FROM THERE AND ITS AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

idk so much on backups with that, try www.thestudentroom.co.uk (http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk) to see what people think on that sorta stuff, youll get a much better response.

leah
25-03-2010, 07:29 PM
If you're going to exeter because you like the area I suggest looking at possible universities near that specific area, such as plymouth, bristol, bath, bournemouth etc :)

Pyroka
25-03-2010, 07:41 PM
If you're going to exeter because you like the area I suggest looking at possible universities near that specific area, such as plymouth, bristol, bath, bournemouth etc :)

and falmouth uni obv :S :S :S

Catzsy
25-03-2010, 07:44 PM
If you want a back-up for 'lower entries' might be worth look for a 'metropolitan' university as they are the fairly new ones having only been made Universities a couple of years ago. They were the old Higher education Colleges.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!