PDA

View Full Version : spanish fans

StefanWolves
31-03-2010, 08:05 PM
I've always wondered, when they celebrate a goal, they jump and throw there arms about, but make no sound at all? :S as soon as they score you hear 'wohhhh' and then it goes silent? yet they still jump and punch the air? :S

Geraint
31-03-2010, 08:07 PM
saw one guy just stand there, arms crossed.

StefanWolves
31-03-2010, 08:08 PM
not very loud are they?

Adamm
31-03-2010, 08:25 PM
Most European away support is awful.

Geraint
31-03-2010, 08:29 PM
Most European away support is awful.

The best support tends to come from the East European teams like Dinamo Zagreb.

Adamm
31-03-2010, 08:58 PM
The best support tends to come from the East European teams like Dinamo Zagreb.
And the lower leagues of Germany/France.

Turkey has by far the best domestic and international support in the world.

StefanWolves
31-03-2010, 09:55 PM
international? loudest fans turkey yes, but overall surely not?

Geraint
31-03-2010, 10:02 PM
croats very loud on the international scene, poles too. turkish fans can rack up one hell of an atmosphere. besiktas loudest fans in the world in a stadium with no roof and a running track. says alot. greeks can make some noise themselves.

they don't just support the football teams either, you'll find at all the basketball matchs, volleyball, water polo, handball aswell.

JackBuddy
31-03-2010, 10:11 PM
I just hate how foreign teams boo and hiss when the opponent has the ball.

Swastika
31-03-2010, 10:13 PM
its a different type of cheer thats all, instead of the english "yeahhhhhh", its more of a "woooahhhhh" lmao, if that makes sense?
its still good atmosphere for them i bet, with all the flares and what not, its just a completely different type of support.
turkeys support is absolutely amazing, they have a big issue with football violence that needs sorting out though, most countrys still do tbh.

Geraint
31-03-2010, 10:18 PM
I just hate how foreign teams boo and hiss when the opponent has the ball.

intimidation.

Swastika
31-03-2010, 10:20 PM
i think intimidation would be great here in england.
our atmosphere is realy crap when you think about it.
id like beer in the stands, flares, shouting and screaming all the way through, booing when the other team has the ball, it would be immense!

JackBuddy
31-03-2010, 10:23 PM
This might sound mad, but if there was so much 'intimidation' then there could be much more violence? Which could see the return of fences/nets/barriers etc.

StefanWolves
31-03-2010, 10:29 PM
have you seen the atmosphere in spain? its no existant

Swastika
31-03-2010, 10:31 PM
This might sound mad, but if there was so much 'intimidation' then there could be much more violence? Which could see the return of fences/nets/barriers etc.
i personally think england is over football hooliganism, we have odd bursts when massive rivalries are on such as west ham and millwall, thats about it.
in some countrys its week in, week out, constant fighting no matter what team plays who. i think english fans could use intimidation with banners and booing but keep violence out?
would be great if we could.

Smits
31-03-2010, 10:49 PM
English atmosphere will never be back thanks to corpoorate football. I mean, you get kicked out for standing up these days.

Swastika
31-03-2010, 10:55 PM
yeah, true.
theres too many health and safety issues which are complete crap in england.
abroad they just go wild and are jumping all over each other, thats the way football should be - fun and enjoyable.

Geraint
31-03-2010, 11:22 PM
german's have it spot on i reckon. their stadiums are top class, organisation is very good, fans are very involved with the clubs, good atmosphere and standing behind the goals usually. we're never going to have flares here as they'll a) be thrown at the opposition or b) end up on the pitch. i think they're banned here after someone was killed by one when wales played romania.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!