PDA

View Full Version : Newcastle United

TickTockTickTock
05-04-2010, 04:11 PM
are going up! Well in 4-5hours they will be official i'm so happy always awesome to see a northern team going into the top flight - mboro etc crap so not the first time in not ages they should all be in the PL :)! Interesting derby next year :)!

p.s: baggies are crap bahahaahahahahaahahaahaha

StefanWolves
05-04-2010, 04:28 PM
are going up! Well in 4-5hours they will be official i'm so happy always awesome to see a northern team going into the top flight - mboro etc crap so not the first time in not ages they should all be in the PL :)! Interesting derby next year :)!

p.s: baggies are crap bahahaahahahahaahahaahaha

agree with the last part

CHA!NGANG
05-04-2010, 04:38 PM
Yeah I'm glad they're going up. Deserve to be in the PL.

luce
05-04-2010, 06:34 PM
yeah when i first started supporting football in general they were top 4 so to see them go down was a shame. Bring up the yam yams as well!!!!

brandon
05-04-2010, 07:22 PM
Glad they're going up so we can have some of their parachute payments.

AlexOC
05-04-2010, 08:05 PM
I hate it when teams come back up straight away. Would prefer 3 news teams tbh.

Jam
05-04-2010, 08:26 PM
They'll just buy overpriced tosh and go down with a large wage bill again but stay afloat from the sale of pies.

luce
05-04-2010, 08:27 PM
they just scored a sweet goal and should have had at least two others :)

Adamm
05-04-2010, 08:45 PM
Glad they're going up so we can have some of their parachute payments.

This .

Swastika
05-04-2010, 08:50 PM
im glad we're not going back up this year, better to stay in the championship, sort the team out and get playing quality football.
i hope newcastle fail in the PL, go back down and watch us back in the PL season after next, with a good team back again.
and m'bro crap? dont be so silly.

TickTockTickTock
05-04-2010, 08:52 PM
im glad we're not going back up this year, better to stay in the championship, sort the team out and get playing quality football.
i hope newcastle fail in the PL, go back down and watch us back in the PL season after next, with a good team back again.
**** club
**** ground
**** FANS

Swastika
05-04-2010, 09:00 PM
erm dont think we're crap at all as a club, thanks.
our ground is not crap either, if you've been as an away supporter and had common sense, you'd know the riverside away part of the ground is made to be not nice, aswell as the aways dressing room.
fans arnt crap either, northern fans are the most passionate in england, our attendance this year is dreadful because most people are disgusted with the way club as managed last season.

CHA!NGANG
05-04-2010, 09:03 PM

Honestly don't belive that at all and if you got promoted I'm sure you'd be celebrating right now.

That's like Liverpool saying, eh we don't want CL football next year, we'd rather miss out and sort out our club first. Anyone that says that is just covering for the fact that Liverpool don't deserve CL football next year, has nothing to do with sorting out the club.

Swastika
05-04-2010, 09:07 PM
im not saying i wouldnt be celebrating, but staying in the championship would do us the world of good.
newcastle have a good enough team to get promoted this season, we dont. i'd actually rather us stay down this season and give ourselves time to sort our club out.
if you lived up here, you'd know thats how most people feel.

Honestly don't belive that at all and if you got promoted I'm sure you'd be celebrating right now.

That's like Liverpool saying, eh we don't want CL football next year, we'd rather miss out and sort out our club first. Anyone that says that is just covering for the fact that Liverpool don't deserve CL football next year, has nothing to do with sorting out the club.

AlexOC
05-04-2010, 09:18 PM
**** club
**** ground
**** FANS

it could be worse
he could be scouse
eating rats
in a council house

TickTockTickTock
05-04-2010, 10:07 PM
our ground is not crap either, if you've been as an away supporter and had common sense, you'd know the riverside away part of the ground is made to be not nice, aswell as the aways dressing room.
fans arnt crap either, northern fans are the most passionate in england, our attendance this year is dreadful because most people are disgusted with the way club as managed last season.
You're the northern Wigan, shouldn't be allowed in the Prem. **** fans.

JackBuddy
05-04-2010, 10:17 PM
I've got more time for Boro than Newcastle, bloody hate them.

Geraint
05-04-2010, 10:45 PM

don't be so silly. just because you're not going up don't try to make it look like you don't care. you'd love to have gone back up this season as everyone would.

he's saying your ground is **** in general, not the away part, not the away dressing rooms. boro fans are crap, geordies are good to be fair to them and sunderland's come out in the PL. so you don't have very loyal fans then you're saying? i know lots of clubs lose fans but newcastle havent lost too many.

Swastika
05-04-2010, 11:50 PM
same old habboxforum then yes? carnt have an opinion without somebody flaming?
im NOT saying i wouldnt be happy if boro went back up, id be chuffed. BUT i am sort of glad that we're staying down so that we have time to sort the team out so we can get back in the PL and actually stay there.
too many teams have went down and stayed down, take norwich for example - league 1 i think now? i remember when they were in the premier league.
i dont want boro ending up like them, stay down this season, get a decent premier league standard team sorted and we'll be getting promoted next season.

don't be so silly. just because you're not going up don't try to make it look like you don't care. you'd love to have gone back up this season as everyone would.

he's saying your ground is **** in general, not the away part, not the away dressing rooms. boro fans are crap, geordies are good to be fair to them and sunderland's come out in the PL. so you don't have very loyal fans then you're saying? i know lots of clubs lose fans but newcastle havent lost too many.
and im saying, if hes been to the ground, then it must have been in the away support end you prat? i wasnt saying newcastle fans are crap anyway, he firstly said boro fans are crap, when in actual fact when the riverside is packed its absolutely bouncing.
everyones just so dissapointed in the turnout of last season, nobodys realy bothered this season. wrong way to go about it, but thats whats happened and its the clubs fault, not the fans.

now go to bed or something and let people have an opinion. KTHNXBAI

Jack.Lfc
05-04-2010, 11:58 PM

I want chapions league.
But it doesnt look like it will happen.
Are away record has no where near been good enough for us to deserve to be in cl.
So hopefully we can be sorted out and come back stronger next year.

Geraint
06-04-2010, 12:30 AM
same old habboxforum then yes? carnt have an opinion without somebody flaming?
im NOT saying i wouldnt be happy if boro went back up, id be chuffed. BUT i am sort of glad that we're staying down so that we have time to sort the team out so we can get back in the PL and actually stay there.
too many teams have went down and stayed down, take norwich for example - league 1 i think now? i remember when they were in the premier league.
i dont want boro ending up like them, stay down this season, get a decent premier league standard team sorted and we'll be getting promoted next season.

and im saying, if hes been to the ground, then it must have been in the away support end you prat? i wasnt saying newcastle fans are crap anyway, he firstly said boro fans are crap, when in actual fact when the riverside is packed its absolutely bouncing.
everyones just so dissapointed in the turnout of last season, nobodys realy bothered this season. wrong way to go about it, but thats whats happened and its the clubs fault, not the fans.

now go to bed or something and let people have an opinion. KTHNXBAI

i'm letting you have an opinion. now let's get abusive is it? nowhere in my post was i abusive.

well yeah, seeing as he's not a boro fan, i'd take a stab that he'd gone there and been situated in the away end. he was saying that your ground is crap then you were saying that this came as a result of being in an end which is made to be basic. we know away ends aren't the best, he was saying that the ground in general wasn't very good. i've been in the away end and i can still have a general feel to what the inside and outside of the ground is like just not the home concourses.

you say that the riverside is bouncing when full but when i went there for an fa cup quarter final, it was far from. the only end that was bouncing then was the away end.

Swastika
06-04-2010, 01:11 AM
your bound to say that if you were in the away end.
our north stand is always quality atmosphere, a few year ago in the uefa cup run, it was beyond belief, thats an example of it being bouncing.

i'm letting you have an opinion. now let's get abusive is it? nowhere in my post was i abusive.

well yeah, seeing as he's not a boro fan, i'd take a stab that he'd gone there and been situated in the away end. he was saying that your ground is crap then you were saying that this came as a result of being in an end which is made to be basic. we know away ends aren't the best, he was saying that the ground in general wasn't very good. i've been in the away end and i can still have a general feel to what the inside and outside of the ground is like just not the home concourses.

you say that the riverside is bouncing when full but when i went there for an fa cup quarter final, it was far from. the only end that was bouncing then was the away end.

JamesM115
06-04-2010, 09:42 AM
TOON TOOON, BLACK AND WHITE ARMY!

Adamm
06-04-2010, 09:51 AM
Thought you went to Villa, James M?

AgnesIO
06-04-2010, 12:03 PM
To think Orient beat them 6-1 in a pre-season friendly..

Geraint
06-04-2010, 12:54 PM
your bound to say that if you were in the away end.
our north stand is always quality atmosphere, a few year ago in the uefa cup run, it was beyond belief, thats an example of it being bouncing.

just because you're in an away end doesn't mean you're going to say every ground is crap. take coventry for instance, very nice ground but the concourse was littered with supporting poles which isnt the best but the ground was very good.

you said it's bouncing when full and i picked an example of when it is not, i'm sure like every ground in the country it can have it's good and bad times, i was just picking bad ones.

Andys
06-04-2010, 02:14 PM
Glad to see them in the prem. Can't wait for the derby next year, get in!
Jordan Henderson hat-trick please.

Anyway, watching them against Sheffield Utd, they were two crap teams. They need a whole eleven new players or they're going down.

CHA!NGANG
06-04-2010, 02:17 PM
I want chapions league.
But it doesnt look like it will happen.
Are away record has no where near been good enough for us to deserve to be in cl.
So hopefully we can be sorted out and come back stronger next year.

Fair enough but that's different to being 'Glad that your not going up' or in this case Glad that your not in the CL.

Swastika
06-04-2010, 08:31 PM
So whats the point in picking bad ones to make boro fans look crap :S
Havnt you got better things to do?

just because you're in an away end doesn't mean you're going to say every ground is crap. take coventry for instance, very nice ground but the concourse was littered with supporting poles which isnt the best but the ground was very good.

you said it's bouncing when full and i picked an example of when it is not, i'm sure like every ground in the country it can have it's good and bad times, i was just picking bad ones.

Geraint
06-04-2010, 10:03 PM
you're trying to make it out as if middlesbrough have the best, loudest and most loyal supporters in the world along with the best ground and everything. some people have bad thing to say about clubs, fans, ground whatever, they can say that. not everyone that comes here is gonna like it or the atmosphere.

nope, i haven't, just saying about the one time i went there like.

Jibbish
07-04-2010, 11:41 AM
you're trying to make it out as if middlesbrough have the best, loudest and most loyal supporters in the world along with the best ground and everything. some people have bad thing to say about clubs, fans, ground whatever, they can say that. not everyone that comes here is gonna like it or the atmosphere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwY8SrxiP4Q
empty seats m'lord, empty seats!

Swastika
07-04-2010, 03:25 PM

LOL, no im not at all? im defending my club because *Removed* like you are sat at your computer being e-hard slagging it off.

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to others.

Geraint
07-04-2010, 07:54 PM
hahaha, im the e-hard one yeah? coming from the same person who's mouthing off and saying little insults. hahahahahahahaha. you're also probably sat at a computer. i'm actually not as i have a laptop.

CHA!NGANG
07-04-2010, 08:10 PM
hahaha, im the e-hard one yeah? coming from the same person who's mouthing off and saying little insults. hahahahahahahaha. you're also probably sat at a computer. i'm actually not as i have a laptop.

Not really helping yourself there lol.

But yeah Jayme your the one who brought up Middlesbrough in a thread about Newcastle to be fair, so anything said about is due to you bringing them up.

Geraint
07-04-2010, 08:22 PM
Not really helping yourself there lol.

But yeah Jayme your the one who brought up Middlesbrough in a thread about Newcastle to be fair, so anything said about is due to you bringing them up.

i know but seeing as he mentioned sitting at a computer, i'll take it he is too.

Scarcely
10-04-2010, 08:05 AM
They'll just buy overpriced tosh and go down with a large wage bill again but stay afloat from the sale of pies.

I'm sorry, but do you know anything? This was the old style of Newcastle buying old has beens. But recently Mike Ashely has set a maximum age restriction of 26 I think. He wants to copy the style of Arsenal i.e. buying young players, and then developing them. It really frustrates me when people like you don't know what they're talking about.

Scarcely
10-04-2010, 08:07 AM
LOL, no im not at all? im defending my club because *Removed* like you are sat at your computer being e-hard slagging it off.

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to others.

Lololololololol, what is Middlesborough average home record? They struggled to get it to 20k on a derby

Geraint
10-04-2010, 06:15 PM
I'm sorry, but do you know anything? This was the old style of Newcastle buying old has beens. But recently Mike Ashely has set a maximum age restriction of 26 I think. He wants to copy the style of Arsenal i.e. buying young players, and then developing them. It really frustrates me when people like you don't know what they're talking about.

Just because you buy young doesn't mean that they'll be any good. I take it Newcastle want to stay up and do well so they'll have to buy good young players which means spending more money. They might develop, but you could be down by the time it takes.

leah
11-04-2010, 12:26 AM
it's well good to see them go straight back up, Newcastle are a huge team with a massive fanbase and they deserve to be playing top fligt football!

Geraint
11-04-2010, 12:52 PM
like leeds eh

AgnesIO
13-04-2010, 06:17 PM
like leeds eh

LOL loving the sarcasm :p. Will rep you later - can't atm as I am on phone.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!