PDA

View Full Version : divers & referees

StefanWolves
06-04-2010, 07:16 PM
even barcelona are doing it, most notably danni alves. even messi is doing it now. absolutely pathetic. and the referee is just lapping it up.

i hate it, so annoying.

luce
06-04-2010, 07:18 PM
same did you see the one messi just did to get a free kick i thought how amazing he was then lost a lot of respect for him because it just ruins the game. The ref is doing everything barca want thought tonight :)

StefanWolves
06-04-2010, 07:21 PM
same did you see the one messi just did to get a free kick i thought how amazing he was then lost a lot of respect for him because it just ruins the game. The ref is doing everything barca want thought tonight :)

i totally agree, diving is just pathetic and now messi is doing it... he doesn't need to do it, i have lost some respect for him now... rolling on the floor like a ponce.

luce
06-04-2010, 07:23 PM
i totally agree, diving is just pathetic and now messi is doing it... he doesn't need to do it, i have lost some respect for him now... rolling on the floor like a ponce.

yeah i was thinking rooney isn't comparable to him because he makes his own goals and destroys ars on his own but Rooney never dives he is one of them who can stay up and fight more than fall over which is how it should be.

In this case Barca are better team but they need to stop playing foul to prove themselves :)

Jibbish
06-04-2010, 07:34 PM
yeah i was thinking rooney isn't comparable to him because he makes his own goals and destroys ars on his own but Rooney never dives he is one of them who can stay up and fight more than fall over which is how it should be.

In this case Barca are better team but they need to stop playing foul to prove themselves :)
im sure i watched a game where rooney was booked for diving...

luce
06-04-2010, 08:09 PM
im sure i watched a game where rooney was booked for diving...

proof or didn't happen.

also what just happened with eboue is a joke he retaliated and then got booked for breaking free JOKE

Adamm
06-04-2010, 08:22 PM
all players dive.

StefanWolves
06-04-2010, 08:31 PM
yes but not all players over react and roll on the floor like huge ponces

JackBuddy
06-04-2010, 10:03 PM
Dani Alves is awful for it, he did it loads at Sevilla.

Am I the only one who thinks that the whole diving situation has improved in England this year?

CHA!NGANG
06-04-2010, 10:05 PM
Busquets is the worst. He goes down for anything. He went down at least 4/5 times today for nothing.

United-Clowgon
07-04-2010, 10:52 AM
Get over it, diving has been going on for years, players will do anything to help their team win.. groan, howl and rant as much as you like, it enit gonna change anything.

Busquets is the worst. He goes down for anything. He went down at least 4/5 times today for nothing.

excuse, after excuse, after excuse... face it, you lost to a much better team who dominated you in both ties.

Your team lacks depth, and as you deluded fans keep saying about us without Rooney, your no way the same without fabri.

Shoulders, chin up chap, there's always next year! ;)

CHA!NGANG
07-04-2010, 10:59 AM
Get over it, diving has been going on for years, players will do anything to help their team win.. groan, howl and rant as much as you like, it enit gonna change anything.

excuse, after excuse, after excuse... face it, you lost to a much better team who dominated you in both ties.

Your team lacks depth, and as you deluded fans keep saying about us without Rooney, your no way the same without fabri.

Yeah we did loose to a much better team. As did you last year to the same team...

And we're missing our 3 best players, Fabregas, RVP, Arshavin so it's hardly just the loss of Fabregas that made us loose.

You couldn't beat Barca with Ronaldo, Tevez, Rooney so I don't know what your on about.

Also as for excuses, Busquets gets heavily slated for his diving in Spain and England because he does it every week including in La Liga so again, don't know what your on about.

;)

Jibbish
07-04-2010, 11:37 AM
proof or didn't happen.

also what just happened with eboue is a joke he retaliated and then got booked for breaking free JOKE

i shall find a link :)
http://www.offthepost.info/2009/12/video-wayne-rooney-proves-his-diving-is-not-world-class/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+offthepost%2FTLAa+%28Off+The+ Post%29 (http://footballblips.dailyradar.com/story/video-wayne-rooney-proves-his-diving-is-not-world/)

JackBuddy
07-04-2010, 01:43 PM
Poor old Celtic didn't even make it into the Champions League because of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R507YIpOqjc

Oh, this is for Clowgon too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm5-zLu8S9U

CHA!NGANG
07-04-2010, 01:50 PM
So you think that if it wasn't for that dive, Celtic would have qualified? Hmmk.

We all know how bad that dive was to be honest, even I hated it.

Black_Apalachi
07-04-2010, 05:48 PM
When a referee doesn't give the penalty and doesn't give the diver a card, he should be fired on the spot.

CHA!NGANG
07-04-2010, 05:52 PM
Well you say that but it's hard in some cases. What if the ref didn't give a penalty because he thought there wasn't enough contact for a penalty, although he thought there was some contact, but it turns out that it was just a dive. In that case the ref tried to do the right thing, but didn't spot it was a dive.

Black_Apalachi
07-04-2010, 07:02 PM
Yeah but in most cases it seems like he's thinking get up and behave yourself. In which case the player should be booked for diving. Also penalties are given these days for any contact at all, so if there is contact it should be given until the FA states otherwise by introducing some real consistency into the game.

StefanWolves
07-04-2010, 09:36 PM

firstly - in case your ******* blind, i posted this at 8:16 when the tie was 1-1. so it had nothing to do with the score line or 'who was the better side'. i posted this because i am sick to death of divers, even the great himself - messi, dived yesterday, and rolled on the floor like an idiot - why do it? and please tell me where i said that barca were NOT the better said? stop making ridiculous accusations.

secondly - get off your high horse, and stop being such a hypocrite, whenever anything doesn't go your way (including divers) you go mad, and spit your dummy out.

your just an overall ****.

Tristan
07-04-2010, 10:35 PM

hahahaha, look at this - *Removed*

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to others..

Snowing
08-04-2010, 10:22 AM
*Removed*

hahahhaahhaaah.......................QUALITY

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Moderator): Please do not make pointless posts.

iAdam
08-04-2010, 01:35 PM
What annoys me more is when refs book people who weren't diving, for diving.

e.g Majewski, he's not the biggest built person in the world so he's gonna fall over, he's not trying to get free kicks or whatever.

Smits
08-04-2010, 02:05 PM
What annoys me more is when refs book people who weren't diving, for diving.

e.g Majewski, he's not the biggest built person in the world so he's gonna fall over, he's not trying to get free kicks or whatever.

Yeah if the guy gets up without complaining then no card should be given because it's obviously not a dive just a fall.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!