PDA

View Full Version : Back from the dead. *woooo...*

-=Cithien=-
07-04-2010, 09:11 AM
Hello :)
I'm -=Cithien=-, I played Habbo last summer, and possibly the summer before that - and I have decided to return :)
I used to work on a few Habbo fan sites - you know, the ones that last one week... Well yeah.. That didn't go too well as you can imagine.
ANYWAY, I seem to be one of the more mature players of Habbo, being into my late teens and all. So I was wondering if there is a room for us intelligent folks (h)

Let me know :)

EDIT: I was thinking on donating via Paypal when I get settled in a little bit. Tell me what colour is best to get :D

Cosmic
07-04-2010, 09:37 AM
Welcome to HabboxForum! I'm sure you'll find room for yourself here :P

Oh and I think dodger blue is the nicest donator colour :)

Matthew
07-04-2010, 09:39 AM
The habbox helpdesk is always a good room (search :Jin: )
and with regards to the colour, whatever colour you like best lol. I like the blue (not what I have that's Easter) I mean the dark blue :P

and welcome to habboxforum :)

Inseriousity.
07-04-2010, 11:10 AM
Welcome to Habbox!

Feel free to enter the competitions and go to the events and the habbox help desk. :D

Oh and it would have been so funny if you posted this thread on Sunday :P

-=Cithien=-
08-04-2010, 10:58 AM
Thanks for all the welcomes :)

ChickenFaces
08-04-2010, 11:10 AM
Hiya! Welcome back, I haven't seen you around here before, but still welcome back ;)

And I think Easter Donator is the hotness but I dunno if you can still get it :(

Kieran
08-04-2010, 11:16 AM

I'm glad to see you got the problem with your account sorted! Welcome back to the forum :D

-=Cithien=-
08-04-2010, 12:29 PM

I'm glad to see you got the problem with your account sorted! Welcome back to the forum :D

Thanks for all your help.

Smits
08-04-2010, 12:53 PM
Welcome back. Please stick around and becoem a positive addition to the forum. We always want new active memebrs, hopefully you will be one.

Catzsy
11-04-2010, 09:37 AM
Welcome back to the Forum. There is plenty of room for members like you and the colour of the donator is great! =]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!