PDA

View Full Version : Anfield

luce
08-04-2010, 07:20 PM
i always thought it was this big amazing place it's really really small from the pictures on 5 and it's not that loud either?

Snowing
08-04-2010, 07:23 PM
Anfield has always been a big media myth.

Btw, your signature doesn't make sense considering he's had the most productive career so far at City.

luce
08-04-2010, 07:33 PM
Anfield has always been a big media myth.

Btw, your signature doesn't make sense considering he's had the most productive career so far at City.

it's a generalization

also i love how they just influenced the ref into getting goal. If torres doesn't score them he can influence the ref into giving them :)!

CHA!NGANG
08-04-2010, 07:33 PM
What a wierd goal..

And Lucy, it was a corner. You can't be offside from a corner and the linesman ****** up big time. Torres just said: It was a corner, you can't be offside and the ref was oh **** your right, sorry yeah goal. Nothing to do with influencing the ref.

Snowing
08-04-2010, 07:36 PM
it's a generalization

also i love how they just influenced the ref into getting goal. If torres doesn't score them he can influence the ref into giving them :)!
It was a corner... you can't be offside from a corner...

luce
08-04-2010, 07:42 PM
i didn't think he had given it for offside? has that been confirmed? they must have spoken on the mics then. My bad :)!

CHA!NGANG
08-04-2010, 08:52 PM
It's pretty loud now.

luce
08-04-2010, 09:30 PM
It's pretty loud now.

i wonder why..

i switched off to watch outnumbered but it seems a good game and they played well on the counter attack :)!

Jack.Lfc
08-04-2010, 11:40 PM
You have to go the game to experience it.

Nothing will beat chelsea 05, tonight was good though.

Black_Apalachi
10-04-2010, 01:41 AM
it's a generalization

Let me guess..................... you "support" United?

Anifled isn't the biggest stadium in the world, but it is certainly loud - especially for its size. I'll cry if we move.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!