PDA

View Full Version : Tevez and our team this season..

Snowing
11-04-2010, 05:42 PM
Tevez has had a terrific season – since around the Liverpool game where he came off the bench and changed the game he's been the Tevez we all knew he could be. When he's on the ball, the opposition close him down and he dances around them, he can handle the pressure with such ease. Our game against Wigan for example; No team knows his weakness so they can't capitalize on it. Also, when called upon in the big games, he can change it within seconds.

Everyone wrote us off a few weeks ago saying we weren't going to get top four with Spurs and Villa playing so well. We've changed our training regimes and worked on things and we've become stronger. We've got a lot of flair (minus Robinho), it's really good.

But it obvious we have to add around 2 top, top additions to oru squad in the summer, deffo in the midfield and in defence. We need a LB and poss a RB. Someone like Maicon would be nice. We also need a midfielder, someone who can pick a pass; Fabregas. Unlike certain clubs we can afford these top players so our fans don't sound deluded when mentioning these names, it's going to be a very fun summer.

Back on Tevez, superb. We don't need a striker, well it's not our priority. If we get players in like Maicon and Fabregas then either Torres or Villa becomes available then it'd be rude not too wouldn't it? However we shouldn't make a ST our top selection, Tevez and Adebayor are very good.

If you look at teams like Chelsea, they have Lampard, Arsenal, FabrEgas, Barcelona, Xavi and Iniesta, Liverpool, Gerrard and Masch, this is where we need to improve we haven't got that quality in midfield yet. We need someone to pick a pass.

CHA!NGANG
11-04-2010, 05:47 PM
Tevez has had a terrific season – since around the Liverpool game where he came off the bench and changed the game he's been the Tevez we all knew he could be. When he's on the ball, the opposition close him down and he dances around them, he can handle the pressure with such ease. Our game against Wigan for example; No team knows his weakness so they can't capitalize on it. Also, when called upon in the big games, he can change it within seconds.

Everyone wrote us off a few weeks ago saying we weren't going to get top four with Spurs and Villa playing so well. We've changed our training regimes and worked on things and we've become stronger. We've got a lot of flair (minus Robinho), it's really good.

But it obvious we have to add around 2 top, top additions to oru squad in the summer, deffo in the midfield and in defence. We need a LB and poss a RB. Someone like Maicon would be nice. We also need a midfielder, someone who can pick a pass; Fabregas. Unlike certain clubs we can afford these top players so our fans don't sound deluded when mentioning these names, it's going to be a very fun summer.

Back on Tevez, superb. We don't need a striker, well it's not our priority. If we get players in like Maicon and Fabregas then either Torres or Villa becomes available then it'd be rude not too wouldn't it? However we shouldn't make a ST our top selection, Tevez and Adebayor are very good.

If you look at teams like Chelsea, they have Lampard, Arsenal, FabrEgas, Barcelona, Xavi and Iniesta, Liverpool, Gerrard and Masch, this is where we need to improve we haven't got that quality in midfield yet. We need someone to pick a pass.

I recon City need two new Full backs and then Mata/Silva. Honestly, I don't care how much money City throw at him I can't see Fabregas going there. His only real desire is to go to Barca where he grew up and player in his home town, although I agree that you can probably sign most players if you make the CL.

If city sign those players then they'd have:

Given
RB - Toure - Lescott - LB
-------De Jong - Barry -----
SWP - Tevez - Mata/Silva
Adebayor

That's a strong team.

Snowing
11-04-2010, 05:48 PM
I recon City need two new Full backs and then Mata/Silva. Honestly, I don't care how much money City throw at him I can't see Fabregas going there. His only real desire is to go to Barca where he grew up and player in his home town, although I agree that you can probably sign most players if you make the CL.

If city sign those players then they'd have:

Given
RB - Toure - Lescott - LB
-------De Jong - Barry -----
SWP - Tevez - Mata/Silva
Adebayor

That's a strong team.
Johnson instead of SWP.

JackBuddy
11-04-2010, 05:53 PM
I don't know if it's me but Adebayor now is looking much like he did in his latter days at Arsenal. Is he happy at City?

United-Clowgon
11-04-2010, 05:53 PM

Lol, classic, i see you got some stuff out of my thread eh? You've been on the forum before haven't you? And we've had our run in's on a different account... right?

Browney
11-04-2010, 05:56 PM
Loving the Munich references from Matty that people never get.

United-Clowgon
11-04-2010, 06:03 PM

puffs. You haven't signed anyone "exactly" world class yet accept for Tevez. You tried to sign Kaka and other top world class players but they turned you down, i think it's the City fans that are deluded when it comes to mentioning these names, they know City is and will be the second club Manchester, Manchester United that is. ;)

JackBuddy
11-04-2010, 07:58 PM
http://www.whoareyadesigns.com/images/productimages/shirts/small/FourthIsFirst_shirt_257.jpg (http://www.whoareyadesigns.com/_product_90515/FOURTH_IS_THE_NEW_FIRST_Standard_Fit_Small)

Snowing
11-04-2010, 08:07 PM
Loving the Munich references from Matty that people never get.
I don't know what references you're on about!

puffs. You haven't signed anyone "exactly" world class yet accept for Tevez. You tried to sign Kaka and other top world class players but they turned you down, i think it's the City fans that are deluded when it comes to mentioning these names, they know City is and will be the second club Manchester, Manchester United that is. ;)
Kaka came too early and was more of a media boost. At the time it could have been argued Robinho was world class and could still possibly be argued he's world class in the future if he picks his game up. Second club in Manchester? We're the only premiership club in Manchester.

Deluded? If/when we get top four we'll be able to attract a lot of names, some people are in for a shock.

I don't know if it's me but Adebayor now is looking much like he did in his latter days at Arsenal. Is he happy at City?
He says he feels 'loved'.

United-Clowgon
11-04-2010, 10:21 PM

Kaka came too early and was more of a media boost. At the time it could have been argued Robinho was world class and could still possibly be argued he's world class in the future if he picks his game up. Second club in Manchester? We're the only premiership club in Manchester.

Deluded? If/when we get top four we'll be able to attract a lot of names, some people are in for a shock.

He says he feels 'loved'.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Why would anyone would want to come to a Club like yours? Wait i know, because they'll get a fat wage pocket every week.

Your Club won nothing for ******* decades. I bet if you went out there and asked football fans/ professional footballers across the globe, what is City famous for? What have they achieved? They wouldn't have a ******* clue.

Your club is a little ragged up dump with the biggest ego out there. Thankfully, not everyone's head is focused on money...

Jack.Lfc
11-04-2010, 10:46 PM
Your Club won nothing for ******* decades. I bet if you went out there and asked football fans/ professional footballers across the globe, what is City famous for? What have they achieved? They wouldn't have a ******* clue.

AT THE MOMENT they wont know who they are.

CHA!NGANG
11-04-2010, 10:49 PM
If City get the the 1/4 or Semi Finals next year in the CL, thats if they get 4th place this year then lots of people will know who they are.

AlexOC
12-04-2010, 01:17 AM
I'm not so much for getting so far into Europe next year. I think next year we should soley concentrate on getting 4th again and make it consistent. then we have a solid foundation to work on Europe on.

k.

Browney
12-04-2010, 08:11 AM

Sorry Snowing, you're right. Musn't have been you.

Snowing
12-04-2010, 08:22 AM
Sorry Snowing, you're right. Musn't have been you.
I like snow, as do many others. Clowgon seems a bit depressed, I suggest he goes and plays in some snow to cheer himself (and many others) up.

Browney
12-04-2010, 08:23 AM
Look, I apologised. I was wrong. :S GOD. I'm not saying anything, I do infact like snow as well.

Snowing
12-04-2010, 08:28 AM
Look, I apologised. I was wrong. :S GOD. I'm not saying anything, I do infact like snow as well.
Snow makes many people happy. When you Sunderland fans going to produce another Adam Johnson for us to buy? Quality player.

Catzsy
12-04-2010, 08:32 AM
Well now we have cleared up the snowing issue can we get back on topic please:P Good luck to them for their
aim to get fourth place.

Browney
12-04-2010, 08:33 AM
Still sore over that. Very sore. And his curling CROSS that lost us 2 points. :@

Tristan
12-04-2010, 09:36 AM
You won't/wouldn't be able to get Maicon, Fabregas or Villa.

AlexOC
12-04-2010, 03:54 PM
Wait wat

Snowing

i dont get it. well i think i do, im too scared to post it, cos ill get beaten.

StefanWolves
13-04-2010, 06:10 PM
Love this thread tbh....

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!