PDA

View Full Version : Manchester City vs Man U

Snowing
11-04-2010, 08:17 PM
Manchester derby on Saturday, no midweek game for us so this is our next one.

http://www.redcafe.net/f11/manchester-city-v-manchester-united-292068/

"Foster

De laaet
Evans
Gill
Fabio

Gibson
Obertan
Park
Carrick

Diouf
Macheda

Time for the lads to 'step up'."

"May as well."

"3-1 defeat"

"Aside from the importance of the derby factor, this game means **** all in our grand scheme. A win for us will throw the spanner in their works - I'm a bit sad that that is all we really have to play for.

You just ******* know that Tevez will pop up again. City will do us."

"No Rooney, new******** ripped, Rooney, just extreme damage to existing sphincter."

"It's a good thing the title isn't on the line cause the way we are going, I can see us getting beat.

2-1 City. Judas + *******."

"I can see it now...."Scholes plays a reverse pass to Rooney, Rooney nutmegs Kompany, he skins Toure, he flicks it on to, wait, whos this?? Itssss DIOUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!"

"Diouf scores Uniteds third of the afternoon, only 5 more needed for match parity"....http://images.redcafe.net/images/smilies/frown.gif"

"3-0 to City.

********* to come on as a sub and be ****."

:L:L:L:L:L:L

Adamm
11-04-2010, 08:23 PM
At least they're honest.

JackBuddy
11-04-2010, 08:28 PM
Bloody hell, just been on Bluemoon... didn't realise there was so much hatred for Spurs lol

Some of the people on there are cocky/arrogant as ****!

Snowing
11-04-2010, 08:33 PM
Bloody hell, just been on Bluemoon... didn't realise there was so much hatred for Spurs lol

Most of it's probably from me considering*REMOVED*. Like Adam said, least I'm honest. :-)

Edited by Syko2006 (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to forum members.

Jack.Lfc
11-04-2010, 08:39 PM
Hope city win this one.

dogboy123
11-04-2010, 08:43 PM
Gonna go see this, should be fun! City ftw

CHA!NGANG
11-04-2010, 08:44 PM
Also hope City win.

AlexOC
11-04-2010, 08:54 PM
I also hope City win.

We beat them once at home before, and can do it again if we put in the effort. Hoping Rooney's out.

Jibbish
11-04-2010, 09:01 PM
i dont want city to win
or man u to win either

i dont want city to get top 4
i dont want man u to win title

CHA!NGANG
11-04-2010, 09:06 PM
I'd take a draw too.

Snowing
11-04-2010, 09:06 PM
i dont want city to win
or man u to win either

i dont want city to get top 4
i dont want man u to win title
You have some soft fans. Throwing bricks at ten year olds then legging it when you get charged at. :L

JackBuddy
11-04-2010, 09:36 PM
You have some soft fans. Throwing bricks at ten year olds then legging it when you get charged at. :L
slight generalisation...

Jack.Lfc
11-04-2010, 09:38 PM
I heard torres is out for the world cup.

CHA!NGANG
11-04-2010, 09:42 PM
Real shame if he is, although it might be a small problem.
Kaka could be out too.

As long as Fabregas makes it then they can just play 4-5-1 but obviously Torres is a huge loss if he doesn't make it.

Titch
11-04-2010, 09:43 PM
Real shame if he is, although it might be a small problem.
Kaka could be out too.

As long as Fabregas makes it then they can just play 4-5-1 but obviously Torres is a huge loss if he doesn't make it.

wait wat, wen did torres get injured again LOOOOOL, fabregas is guna shine at world cup i think.

Geraint
11-04-2010, 09:44 PM

He supports Villa. Any quotes made against Birmingham City would be good to him.

CHA!NGANG
11-04-2010, 09:48 PM
wait wat, wen did torres get injured again LOOOOOL, fabregas is guna shine at world cup i think.

Been that knee problem he's had all season. He should be fine but if it turns out to be something serious he might miss it. Fabregas should do well but he won't be fit as he will only recover a week or two before it starts I think. Also there's no guarentee he'll play lots with Xavi and Xabi Alonso there too.

United-Clowgon
11-04-2010, 10:14 PM

It's because they have rich owners.. they think they own football. City and everyone related to City will finally come to their senses and back down to earth that money doesn't always bring success, ok, it's done them ok this season but at a hefty price, they have biggest egos out there bigger than Real Madrid.

We'll show them shrek Tevez will kept quiet and it will be like the Carling Cup semi final.

Bring it on! We will **** their 4th spot!

JackBuddy
11-04-2010, 10:18 PM
It's because they have rich owners.. they think they own football. City and everyone related to City will finally come to their senses and back down to earth that money doesn't always bring success, ok, it's done them ok this season but at a hefty price, they have biggest egos out there bigger than Real Madrid.

We'll show them shrek Tevez will kept quiet and it will be like the Carling Cup semi final.

Hope so, lol. Is Rooney gonna be back?

United-Clowgon
11-04-2010, 10:32 PM
Hope so, lol. Is Rooney gonna be back?

Hopefully, ******* Berbaflop, he really is a flop, i was adamant that he wouldn't be and he was just on a "bad run of form" but he's ****king ****. He just doesn't suit our team.

Rooney has some much presence in games, without him, the team is not the same. So it's a race to get fit, i don't think we'll gamble him if he's not ready but we'll see i'll suppose. ;)

Yupt
11-04-2010, 10:37 PM
Manchester City ftw. (:

Jibbish
11-04-2010, 10:53 PM
think you got that the wrong way round mate? :S
those are the small heath fans, not villa.

Browney
12-04-2010, 08:21 AM
Hoping Manchester United win actually. Keeps title race and the fight for fourth alive.

Snowing
12-04-2010, 08:27 AM

I'm shocked at how bitter you are. Most fans on RagCafe appear to have accepted we're becoming a force, perhaps if you posted on your account without browsing it then you too would see passed the red mist.

luce
12-04-2010, 12:51 PM
i want city to win :)

no i'm joking but seriously it's not that big a deal more riding on it for city :)!

also at above i agree city are a force now and will more than likely get 4th this season and i welcome the challenge ;)!

CHA!NGANG
12-04-2010, 12:54 PM
I honestly don't see why United fans feel out of it.

They will be 4 points behind Chelsea. We will be 3. If Chelsea loose 1 game then we go even and United go 1 point off. But Chelsea are still top as they have a good GD so really both United and Arsenal need Chelsea to slip up twice.

If United are out of it, so are Arsenal.

luce
12-04-2010, 01:04 PM
I honestly don't see why United fans feel out of it.

They will be 4 points behind Chelsea. We will be 3. If Chelsea loose 1 game then we go even and United go 1 point off. But Chelsea are still top as they have a good GD so really both United and Arsenal need Chelsea to slip up twice.

If United are out of it, so are Arsenal.

Yeah but we have injury problems and it's not how many we are behind it's the weakness of out current team. I don't know if you saw us against Blackburn but we had no presence in front of goal and with the class of city (that hurts) i don't know how we are going to do if im honest :)

But anything can happen so yeah

CHA!NGANG
12-04-2010, 01:10 PM
Yeah but we have injury problems and it's not how many we are behind it's the weakness of out current team. I don't know if you saw us against Blackburn but we had no presence in front of goal and with the class of city (that hurts) i don't know how we are going to do if im honest :)

But anything can happen so yeah

Your missing 1 big player who will be back in a week.

We're missing 4 that will all be out for weeks.

I think Chelsea will mess up with Liverpool, and that they'll draw with another team somewhere down the line. Either that or they'll draw two games.

luce
12-04-2010, 01:21 PM
Your missing 1 big player who will be back in a week.

We're missing 4 that will all be out for weeks.

I think Chelsea will mess up with Liverpool, and that they'll draw with another team somewhere down the line. Either that or they'll draw two games.

Ferdinand, Rooney, O'Shea, , giggs

CHA!NGANG
12-04-2010, 01:28 PM
Ferdinand, O'Shea and Giggs all played against Blackburn. They picked up small knocks but are any of them serious? Besides, Rafael will fill in for O'Shea. Evans for Ferdinand, and Giggs can be replaced with Scholes, Fletcher or Carrick. There not irreplaceable. Your main person missing is Rooney.

Browney
12-04-2010, 01:48 PM
Arsenal ARE out of it. :S

luce
12-04-2010, 01:55 PM
Ferdinand, O'Shea and Giggs all played against Blackburn. They picked up small knocks but are any of them serious? Besides, Rafael will fill in for O'Shea. Evans for Ferdinand, and Giggs can be replaced with Scholes, Fletcher or Carrick. There not irreplaceable. Your main person missing is Rooney.

Evens is injured is he not or maybe not anymore. Ferdinand should be out for the derby as should giggs with ham string and i have no idea bout o'shea but that was hiss first match back

CHA!NGANG
12-04-2010, 02:02 PM
Arsenal ARE out of it. :S

So you think Chelsea have won it now then?

I recon Chelsea will win it but you never know.

luce
12-04-2010, 03:55 PM
So you think Chelsea have won it now then?

I recon Chelsea will win it but you never know.

well i think they have because i can't see them slipping up now - they haven't had it for 3 years so they really want it whereas from the way we are playing i think we're complacent. I think the club needs a shake around with a big summer this summer because we haven't had one in a while :)!

AlexOC
12-04-2010, 03:55 PM
I hope Chelsea win it. tbhwu

luce
12-04-2010, 04:58 PM
united city cl final wembly 2011? yes please.

Arron
12-04-2010, 07:50 PM
i'd like to win but it's a toughie. if we dont get all three points, the race is all but over for Utd.

AlexOC
12-04-2010, 08:02 PM
3 - 0
6 - 1
5 - 1

Thats a hell of a past 3 games to go into this game off.

And with Tevez in such profilic form, i think we can take this one.

StefanWolves
13-04-2010, 06:09 PM
City 3 - 1 United

CHA!NGANG
13-04-2010, 06:30 PM
Aye I think 3-1 too.

1-1 at HT.

AlexOC
14-04-2010, 08:29 PM
I would love that!!

Browney
15-04-2010, 09:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW8p8xppxwA

Berbatov hat-trick, Fletcher breaks Tevez's leg.

AlexOC
16-04-2010, 12:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW8p8xppxwA

Berbatov hat-trick, Fletcher breaks Tevez's leg.

You need help.

AlexOC
16-04-2010, 09:29 PM
Lawl.

There's a big alcohol ban tomorrow in town.

Snowing
16-04-2010, 11:12 PM
Lawl.

There's a big alcohol ban tomorrow in town.
Pubs still open.

AlexOC
17-04-2010, 01:04 AM
Pubs still open.

AYEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Snowing
17-04-2010, 07:17 AM
Four hours sleep.
Into Mary D's for 10am.
Tevez hattrick at 1PM.

BOOM.

AlexOC
17-04-2010, 08:39 AM
I went bed at 6am.

Only just got up.

Didn't even know there was two 9 o'clocks in one day :(

Snowing
17-04-2010, 09:47 AM
brb off to laugh at norwich. COME ON IPSWICH

Adamm
17-04-2010, 09:49 AM
brb off to laugh at norwich. COME ON IPSWICH
excuse yourself

AlexOC
17-04-2010, 10:08 AM
Whats with Norwich?

Anywhoo setting off naw.

TOODALOO

-Heart
17-04-2010, 01:41 PM
Scholes wins it for United in the dieing seconds. 1-0.

Jibbish
17-04-2010, 01:42 PM
wheeeeeyyy would of prefered a 0 - 0 draw tho cause i want chelsea to win league but dont want man city to get 4th either

StefanWolves
17-04-2010, 01:45 PM
SCHOLESSSSSSS

hopefully chelsea loose later to keep it the title race interesting :)

still want city to get 4th though

bet all you city fans are seeeethinggggg

CHA!NGANG
17-04-2010, 01:45 PM
I want City over Spurs and if United lost then we cold have got 2nd place. Not happy, stupid scholes :@!

Titch
17-04-2010, 01:46 PM
AND WE ALL LOVE YOU PAULY OW YES WE DO!

United-Clowgon
17-04-2010, 01:47 PM
WHOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

commiserations to City. ;)

Merged by iAdam (Forum Super Moderator); Similar topics.

Arron
17-04-2010, 01:50 PM
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

last gasp effort

get in!!!!!!!

city scum :)

Arron
17-04-2010, 01:51 PM
belting stuff!
it's all back on now!

United-Clowgon
17-04-2010, 01:54 PM
WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GET IN!!!

ARE YOU WATCHING CITY SCUMS... ARE YOU WATCHING!!!!

HAHAHAHA

alexxxxx
17-04-2010, 01:54 PM
i can't quite believe it.

Jibbish
17-04-2010, 01:55 PM
calm down lad :D

Jack.Lfc
17-04-2010, 01:55 PM
SPURS LOSE TO CHELSEA.
LIVERPOOL WIN WEST HAM BY A COUPLE

CITY LOSE TO ARSENAL
SPURS LOSE TO UNITED
WE WIN BURNLEY BY A COUPLE

ITS ON!

(Please note this will not happen.)

CHA!NGANG
17-04-2010, 01:58 PM
SPURS LOSE TO CHELSEA.
LIVERPOOL WIN WEST HAM BY A COUPLE

CITY LOSE TO ARSENAL
SPURS LOSE TO UNITED
WE WIN BURNLEY BY A COUPLE

ITS ON!

(Please note this will not happen.)

If it does happen, then it is actually back on for you, well.. just about.

United-Clowgon
17-04-2010, 02:00 PM
calm down lad :D

I can't lol, they way we won it... ahhhh amazing. :P

Jack.Lfc
17-04-2010, 02:01 PM
If it does, we will be level with city. We will still have chelsea to play. Can see us beating everyone then drawing with hull.

Titch
17-04-2010, 02:10 PM
If it does, we will be level with city. We will still have chelsea to play. Can see us beating everyone then drawing with hull.

beat chelsea and ill buy you donator.

Jibbish
17-04-2010, 02:21 PM
If it does happen, then it is actually back on for you, well.. just about.
if that happens we're in it aswell? :o
if we win portsmouth by a couple and hull

luce
17-04-2010, 02:34 PM
WHO ARE YA? U N I T E D UNITED ARE THE TEAM FOR ME!!!!!

i was at the hockey club after my match walked in at 93 minutes to be flattened when we scored. ARE YOU WATCHING CITY SCUM ARE YOU WATCHING CITY SUCM!

oh and it was a fantastic header.

AlexOC
17-04-2010, 03:13 PM
Ugh, we deserved to win, i'm a honest person, and i'm not being biased, we had more chances and should of scored a few goals.

There was this away fan (thats when a fan goes to another ground to watch a game, Clowgon) with handcuffs getting beaten by the police, i was slightly shocked, it could of been worse he could of been a blue.

Anyway, When Chelsea win tonight, United will finally accept they are out of the title.

luce
17-04-2010, 03:38 PM
Ugh, we deserved to win, i'm a honest person, and i'm not being biased, we had more chances and should of scored a few goals.

There was this away fan (thats when a fan goes to another ground to watch a game, Clowgon) with handcuffs getting beaten by the police, i was slightly shocked, it could of been worse he could of been a blue.

Anyway, When Chelsea win tonight, United will finally accept they are out of the title.

when i went to COMS there was no trouble but then again we lost so you weren't all licking your wounds. wonder what he did :)!

also i love how you say you deserved to win when every footie pundit i have heard said if anyway deserved the win it was united? but what do they know

StefanWolves
17-04-2010, 04:22 PM

im sorry, you may have been at the game, but did you have **** in your eyes? it was a terrible game and no one should have won. if anything UNITED slightly shaded it, but in both cases CITY did NOT deserve to win.

Snowing
17-04-2010, 04:23 PM
when i went to COMS there was no trouble but then again we lost so you weren't all licking your wounds. wonder what he did :)!

also i love how you say you deserved to win when every footie pundit i have heard said if anyway deserved the win it was united? but what do they know
You had fans on the pitch and your players started a charge to get onto the pitch.

Arron
17-04-2010, 04:34 PM
thought it was a pretty even game. pretty boring like. we deserved it though, we had that edge, cos we're immense.

Jack.Lfc
17-04-2010, 04:37 PM
beat chelsea and ill buy you donator.

I'll remember that.

CHA!NGANG
17-04-2010, 04:42 PM
I'll remember that.

Go tell Rafa Titch will buy the liverpool team donator if they win. Might motivate them for once..

leah
17-04-2010, 08:27 PM
chelsea are still above united, don't celebrate yet :S

anyway we lost 3-2 to gillingham LOL :-/ luckily the sides below didn't capitalise on our stupidity so we're still second.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!