PDA

View Full Version : F1 Constructors Championship 2005

GoldenGrahams
02-08-2005, 02:32 PM
The Hungarian Grand Prix was terrible in Renault's point of view, though it could also have been better for the winners, McLaren. Kimi sealed the victory, though Montoya went out from 1st half way through with a drive shaft. Schumi failed from pole, to end 2nd, though both Renaults struggled with technical and physical difficulties, failing to gain a single point. At the time of this post this is how the top 5 stand..

1. Renault - 117
2. McLaren - 105
3. Ferrari - 86
4. Toyota - 68
5. Williams - 52

Who do you reckon will seal it by the end of the season? Post comments and thoughts and don't forget to vote!

-:Chloe:-
02-08-2005, 02:41 PM
It's been a weird season and I'd like to say McLaren will snatch it, what with 'em being English, but I reckon the French boys will rule supreme THIS season. :[

GoldenGrahams
02-08-2005, 02:44 PM
Yeah, although McLaren are closing in on them. They won't be able to close the gap far enough. And Klo, I never knew you were into F1. :]

-:Chloe:-
03-08-2005, 09:13 AM
Next season I wouldn't mind any of the British teams winning, as we own the most teams.

GoldenGrahams
03-08-2005, 05:34 PM
Next season I wouldn't mind any of the British teams winning, as we own the most teams.5 to be precise.

McLaren,
BMW Williams,
Red Bull,
Honda BAR
Jordan.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!