PDA

View Full Version : Orient 2 - Canaries 1

AgnesIO
13-04-2010, 09:14 PM
On my way home now..

Certainly the best we have played since december.. atmousphere felt amazing - at the end was immense. Very good result - need to beat wycombe and stockport to promise safety imo. Nice to finally have a manager who moves - instead of standing with a notepad lol. Played them off the park in the second half - was talking to a norwich on the way back to our car and they said well done and we deserved to win.

Shame that we had a bad run after december - we were in promotion -well play off - chances until we were **** for like 7 weeks

brandon
13-04-2010, 09:19 PM
Congratulations, I think you'll stay up now.

It was always going to be difficult for us without Wes Hoolahan & Grant Holt, and with new manager syndrome too.

Smits
13-04-2010, 09:21 PM
The only way is UP...

yeah i recocn you'll be safe.

AlexOC
13-04-2010, 09:24 PM
I was hoping for this result.

AgnesIO
13-04-2010, 09:28 PM
Congratulations, I think you'll stay up now.

It was always going to be difficult for us without Wes Hoolahan & Grant Holt, and with new manager syndrome too.
I thought you supported leeds o.O :P

Is the first guy your keeper?? The keeper you had in goal was shocking. First goal he made a hash up, can't remember our second, but seem to remember he messed up there. At half time instead of going in for a teamtalk he had another warm up thing.

Thorton played v well for us - has been my fave player for orient for years - my sister likes mcgleish - but anyway thornton has just come back from injury, scored both our goals tonight - he is immense.

brandon
13-04-2010, 09:37 PM
I thought you supported leeds o.O :P

Is the first guy your keeper?? The keeper you had in goal was shocking. First goal he made a hash up, can't remember our second, but seem to remember he messed up there. At half time instead of going in for a teamtalk he had another warm up thing.

Thorton played v well for us - has been my fave player for orient for years - my sister likes mcgleish - but anyway thornton has just come back from injury, scored both our goals tonight - he is immense.
Lol nope.

Our goalkeeper is Fraser Forster on loan from Newcastle. Sounds like he didn't do great but to be fair he has been pretty solid for us this season. I've noticed in the past that he's been out there at half time on his own, dunno why.

AlexOC
13-04-2010, 09:53 PM
I wish Orient had won!

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Moderator): Please do not make pointless posts.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!