PDA

View Full Version : Title Race

alexxxxx
14-04-2010, 04:32 PM
On BET365 earlier these were the odds:

1/5 Chelsea
7/1 Arsenal
15/2 Man Utd

First time in a LONG time i have seen the odds on arsenal wining the league higher than Man Utd.

I think if arsenal win tonight, the title could very well go down to the last day between 3-ways. How exciting?

My thoughts - Chelsea have looked the best all year, Man Utd have been lucky in places, excellent in others and I think Arsenal can be proud of where they are due to everyone saying they'd be out of the big four this year.

I'm no football pundit but neutrals - who do you think will win? (im a derby fan - fairly neutral but i do hate man utd ;))

CHA!NGANG
14-04-2010, 04:42 PM
United have as much of a chance as Arsenal as we both need Chelsea to slip up twice. That's twice in 4 games though which is a slim chance. I recon out of there remaining fixtures maybe a draw with Spurs and a draw with Liverpool, and if we win all of our games left then we'd win the title but I recon Chelsea will win.

I'm not bothered if we don't win, never thought we would. At the beggining of the season I thought we'd be fighting for 4th place, not the title. If we spend a fair bit in the summer, then we'd challange in the summer and from what I've read Wenger is lining up a few signings.

AlexOC
14-04-2010, 04:43 PM
Arsenal have really improved on last year. Everyone was saying that City would get 4th at Arsenals expense, nobody expected Arsenal to do as well as this and Liverpool to fail as much.

jukeb0x
14-04-2010, 05:06 PM
Yeah, being an avid Arsenal supporter, I'm estatic with us being 3rd (atm, prior to the Tottenham game). I believe if we had Van Persie all season we'd of bagged the title.

I think it'll be Chelsea who win.

JackBuddy
14-04-2010, 05:22 PM
IMO City & Spurs will be the teams to dictate who finishes where.

CHA!NGANG
14-04-2010, 05:27 PM
I've just realised my sig has disappeared. But yeah I agree with above, especially Spurs but City have to play Arsenal and United. if they beat both then it's Chelseas. If Spurs beat Chelsea then anything can happen and if Spurs beat Arsenal/United its over.

AlexOC
14-04-2010, 05:41 PM
I don't think we'll beat Arsenal, the last 2 games with them we beat em 3 - 0 and 4 - 2, and we absolutely dominated, can't see it being that easy this time. Think we'll beat United at home though.

JackBuddy
14-04-2010, 05:47 PM
I don't think we'll beat Arsenal, the last 2 games with them we beat em 3 - 0 and 4 - 2, and we absolutely dominated, can't see it being that easy this time. Think we'll beat United at home though.

I wish I was allowed to be as optimistic as you lol. 120 mins on sunday, Arsenal today, Chelsea saturday without Lennon and Palacios is going to be embarrasing.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!