PDA

View Full Version : Only one thing is greater than football

Snowing
17-04-2010, 03:17 PM
And that's life. Hope the blue who had a heart attack infront of me is alright. Didn't look too good at all. Collapsed before kick off and was recieving CPR up untill the 15th minute. Put's it into perpsective really. Thought's go out to his family and friends.

Thread closed by Syko2006 (Forum Moderator): Persistant arguing.

AlexOC
17-04-2010, 03:23 PM
Beeing on MCFC street view is also wicked.

luce
17-04-2010, 03:36 PM
he didn't miss much.

but srsly thoughts go out to his fam. Did he actually die or is he critical in hospital? That must have been horrible to see would have put me off the footie.

Snowing
17-04-2010, 03:40 PM
Just heard that he apparently died in the stands and they rushed away the body... R.I.P Blue.

AlexOC
17-04-2010, 03:45 PM
Aww thats sad.

luce
17-04-2010, 03:48 PM
i don't know him and i guess loads of people die like this every day but sad nevertheless.

-Heart
17-04-2010, 04:52 PM
he didn't miss much.

but srsly thoughts go out to his fam. Did he actually die or is he critical in hospital? That must have been horrible to see would have put me off the footie.
Pathetic.

R.I.P.

Arron
17-04-2010, 04:59 PM
lol ul. missed a shocker he did.

AlexOC
17-04-2010, 05:29 PM

*REMOVED*

Edited by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude to other forum members.

CHA!NGANG
17-04-2010, 05:31 PM

Very respectful that..

RIP.

-Heart
17-04-2010, 06:08 PM
*REMOVED*

Edited by Syko2006 (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to forum members, thanks.

Arron
17-04-2010, 06:11 PM
do i hear those Munich comments anymore?

scumcity.

CHA!NGANG
17-04-2010, 06:14 PM

scumcity.

*REMOVED*

If you have something to say about Munich comments then do it in another thread, not in a thread designed to pay respect to someone that's died.

Edited by Syko2006 (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to other forum members.

Snowing
17-04-2010, 06:18 PM

scumcity.
I really do despair some people. Check your PM's.

Arron
17-04-2010, 06:18 PM
people die every few seconds. get over it.

-Heart
17-04-2010, 06:35 PM
people die every few seconds. get over it.
Maybe, but what you said was despicable.

Pyroka
17-04-2010, 06:39 PM
I bet he wasn't the only one after that match.

Sorry, disrespectful I know. Nobody deserves to have a heart attack full stop, RIP.

Arron
17-04-2010, 07:05 PM
just saying how unlucky it was, jeezzzzz.

RIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

brandon
17-04-2010, 07:07 PM
Similar thing happened a couple of months ago at Norwich but thankfully he recovered.

Very sad.

R.I.P

CHA!NGANG
17-04-2010, 07:10 PM

scumcity.

just saying how unlucky it was, jeezzzzz.

RIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Explain how any of those comments are saying how unlucky it was. Your taking the piss out of a person that just died, which is disgusting.

Arron
17-04-2010, 07:15 PM
the first one.

CHA!NGANG
17-04-2010, 07:27 PM
lol, you lose. missed a shocker he did.

How is that in anyway not disrespectful?

Anyway, I'm not gona talk about it anymore, not worth it.

Arron
17-04-2010, 07:31 PM

lol unlucky. missed a shocker he did.

where the hell did you get 'you loose' from?

Tristan
17-04-2010, 07:39 PM
lol, you lose. missed a shocker he did.

How is that in anyway not disrespectful?

Anyway, I'm not gona talk about it anymore, not worth it.

ul is unlucky.
:P

But either way, unlucky isn't the sort of thing you should be saying in respect of someone that's just died. :blue_doub

Arron
17-04-2010, 07:46 PM
ino. im just doing it to piss the thread creator off, he's already sent me a rampage message on the inbox thing.

only reason i said it because he always says "Munich"

i disrespect one person who's just a fan, who unfortunately lost his life, but "Snowing" disrespects a whole team who died on a tragic plane crash and i get more grief?

CHA!NGANG
17-04-2010, 07:53 PM
I swear ul also means you loose... but unlucky is still disrespecful so doesn't actually matter. And fair enough about the Munich thing I can see why that would be annoying but this isn't the thread to talk about that in.

Flamedragon3
17-04-2010, 10:23 PM
Respect and thoughts go to him and his family. I hope hes OK and gets better.

StefanWolves
17-04-2010, 10:26 PM
i think this thread is disgusting, when the OP has the cheek to wish death upon people and also uses sly little disrespectful references to an event where many people died.

hypocrite.

but oh well, life goes on.

RIP whoever it was.

Snowing
17-04-2010, 10:28 PM
i think this thread is disgusting, when the OP has the cheek to wish death upon people and also uses sly little disrespectful references to an event where many people died.

hypocrite.

but oh well, life goes on.

RIP whoever it was.
Stop picking and pay your respects to his family.

Turns out he's in hospital but fine, keeping him in over night. They managed to get him back via a true miracle.

Mexel
17-04-2010, 10:32 PM
Im not sick or disrespectful in anyway, but how are you getting updates on his situation is it on the radio or the news or somthing "/? Im just struggling to believe it.

If it is true, i wish him all the luck in the world to a speedy recovery!

Snowing
17-04-2010, 10:34 PM
Im not sick or disrespectful in anyway, but how are you getting updates on his situation is it on the radio or the news or somthing "/? Im just struggling to believe it.

If it is true, i wish him all the luck in the world to a speedy recovery!
Bluemoon a user on it is a steward so he knew what happened and another knows the man.

StefanWolves
17-04-2010, 10:35 PM
*Removed*

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude to others.

Snowing
17-04-2010, 10:37 PM
oh the irony eh, matty?

irony indeed.

you're so full of ****, faking an event where someone supposedly 'dies' to take the glimmer away from the man united win, so that fans of man united on this forum would feel remotely sorry for you.

you get even lower.

disgusting.
http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=171881

Mexel
17-04-2010, 10:43 PM
Apologies for my doubts, sounds genuine now. I just had doubts when you demanded Stefan pays his respects.

Hope he is well, and the people in the car smash.

StefanWolves
17-04-2010, 10:53 PM
I paid my respects, but everyone knows this thread is just a ploy to stop United fans taking the piss out of him and gloating at him because his team lost. Pathetic. Everyone knows why you have created this thread and I find it very disrespectful to the person who apparently nearly died at COMS, he's being used as a shield by you to try and stop people taking the piss.

Again, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED.

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post to cause arguments.

Snowing
17-04-2010, 10:56 PM
I paid my respects, but everyone knows this thread is just a ploy to stop United fans taking the piss out of him and gloating at him because his team lost. Pathetic. Everyone knows why you have created this thread and I find it very disrespectful to the person who apparently nearly died at COMS, he's being used as a shield by you to try and stop people taking the piss.

I can't even think of a reply for this utter tripe... shocking. I think it's best you leave this thread.

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post to cause arguments

StefanWolves
17-04-2010, 10:59 PM
aww more trolling

no i won't leave the thread, this is a forum and i'll post for as long as i'm not banned ;)

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post to cause arguments.

CHA!NGANG
17-04-2010, 11:11 PM

I thought that at first, although if he was behind the person when it happened then I have no doubt that it would have been a shocking thing to see and would put things into perspective. Saying that, Snowing you often say that others should die and take the piss out of people that have died, so even though I feel sorry for the person that had the heart attack and hope they have a swift recovery, I still think Snowing is a big hypocrit.

Jack.Lfc
18-04-2010, 12:00 AM
R.I.P

A smiliar incident happened at benfica the other week. The man in front of me had a small heart attack(not as serious as a big one) when Lucas scored, i kid you not. He is still in the process of recovering but he is on his way to getting better. He is only 50.

Browney
18-04-2010, 03:48 PM
Are you guys thick? Munich is funny because it's United fans. This is deadly serious because this bloke was a City fan. /sarcasm

Plus, I guarantee that if City had won this thread wouldn't exist.

SirStan
18-04-2010, 03:55 PM
Hope he's ok. Can't say the same for your manager though.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!