PDA

View Full Version : Ew @ my business teacher

dbgtz
20-04-2010, 03:40 PM
I feel so uncomfortable around her, I swear shes perving on me. Basically she always looks at me and once she was doing a group discussion and then look at me and asked if I was OK with it, and I was like behind her so it wasn't coincidence. And once we had to go get something and she brought it to me where everyone else had to go get theirs it's like, ***! So what should I do?

Shar
20-04-2010, 04:40 PM
omg what is wrong with business teachers :|
Same with my business teacher he scares the hell out of me.
You can't do anything about it really, I just avoid eye contact and run out the class at the end of the lesson to avoid talking to him, so maybe try that?

Axel
20-04-2010, 04:49 PM
Ye, asking you questions is totally perving on you. Watch out!

dbgtz
20-04-2010, 05:24 PM
Its kinda weird when she was talking to a group and turns around and asks me specifically, yet I drew no attention to myself.

Jorc
20-04-2010, 05:29 PM
Lol well if it gets worse tell someone with higher authority. If not, go with it and get good grades :D hahah

Axel
20-04-2010, 05:42 PM
Its kinda weird when she was talking to a group and turns around and asks me specifically, yet I drew no attention to myself.

All good teachers do that, try to ask questions to the people out of view to make everyone pay attention.

Shar
20-04-2010, 05:44 PM
Not necessarily, some teachers do it to only one particular student, regardless of whether they pay attention in class or not. They don't even realise that it gets awkward for the student.

dbgtz
20-04-2010, 05:57 PM
but I always pay attention and I constantly get special treatment.

Shar
20-04-2010, 06:00 PM
Been there.
Just try to act normal or it'll make it worse, exams are coming up soon so study leave right, and you might get a new teacher next year you never know :)

dbgtz
20-04-2010, 06:20 PM
well there's only 2 business teachers and i took double business so generally most business classes have both, however one class in my year had the other one whos like cool, I wish I just had him :/

Shar
20-04-2010, 06:33 PM
aww well is the teacher who's "perving" on you a good teacher at least?

Absently
20-04-2010, 06:41 PM
mayb she thinks ur abit slow

Describe
20-04-2010, 08:40 PM
You don't half get some strange teachers and even tutors at college!

My first class in college at the start of January and my IRISS (I dont have a clue what it is) lecturer tripped over the same handbag FIVE times. I get the point once, you can excuse maybe twice as a blunder but three more times after that? The memory span of a goldfish!

dbgtz
20-04-2010, 08:43 PM
aww well is the teacher who's "perving" on you a good teacher at least?

no. She's old, doesn't know what she's talking about half the time and can't control a class. Also she is very boring and old fashioned, we can't even sit next to someone in class :l.

Browney
21-04-2010, 08:52 AM
but I always pay attention and I constantly get special treatment.

Exactly, you're well behaved, so she likes you. problem solved!

Adamm
21-04-2010, 09:28 AM
Maybe it's because you're a ******.

Shar
21-04-2010, 12:04 PM
no. She's old, doesn't know what she's talking about half the time and can't control a class. Also she is very boring and old fashioned, we can't even sit next to someone in class :l.

aww well all I can say is then that that's life, we need our education so you're just going to have to deal with it :(

Axel
21-04-2010, 12:22 PM
Woh, today I was sitting in Maths, right at the back of the class and kind of out of sight, when suddenly the teacher asks me a question. What a perv!

Smits
21-04-2010, 12:43 PM

you automatically draw attention to yourself by standing behind out of view..

Catzsy
21-04-2010, 12:48 PM
If you feel uncomfortable there could well be something in it although at the moment it doesn't seem there is much you could complain about. If it keeps happening though I would keep a diary of what and when and perhaps have a word with another teacher that you trust about it.

dbgtz
21-04-2010, 02:32 PM
Ok so it's not weird when there are people who perform better than me, draw more attention to themselves and try to talk to her more and then she ignores them but says hi to me in hallways and stuff? :S

myke
21-04-2010, 03:13 PM
eurgh, she probably thinks you have potential... or maybe she thinks you're 'special' ... no insult meant...

she might do it because you seem to be the only one who does the work or something.

seriously lol, she might think you are... idk.

doubt it very much that she fancies you...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!