PDA

View Full Version : Barca and the sprinkers ..

United-Clowgon
29-04-2010, 12:05 AM
What do you make of Barca this season? I think they are a little weakened in parts of their team.

They trade Eto for Ibra and they gave 40 MILLION ON TOP?! :O Probably the worst transfer deal in the history of football transfers!

Eto played really well and were a key to their sucsess last season having scored 32 goals. Iba just can't hack it in Spain and he's waaaay "Over rated"

Barca's sportsmanship. They just can't take losing, Inter came up to the pitch to celebrate and what do they go and do? Turn on the sprinklers.. :rolleyes:

They are always portrayed as the role model of a footballing institution but that was very classless from them. I was surprised anyone from their club would do that. They have become so used to winning recently that they have forgotten how to lose with dignity.

All that sponorship deal with Unicef where THEY pay Unicef to be their sponsors is all

Glad they aren't gonna win it this year they don't deserve it with all their mind games and players diving ect, lost my respect for messi.

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Thread closed due to persistent arguments.

Tristan
29-04-2010, 07:15 AM
Ibrahimovic was on great form earlier in the season. Guardiola gets rid of the players that think they're bigger than the team, Eto'o did apparently he had an ego.
I think Ibra's done pretty well.

The sprinklers thing was pretty lame, and Victor Valdez.

Smits
29-04-2010, 07:23 AM
Ibra is better than eto.

And i dont get what your saying when you say
All that sponorship deal with Unicef where THEY pay Unicef to be their sponsors is all

all what?

Snowing
29-04-2010, 07:46 AM
Warning - link contains language that is filtered on the forum

http://www.redcafe.net/7970756-post12.html

JackBuddy
29-04-2010, 09:11 AM
United turned on all the sprinklers on the left hand side of the pitch just to stop Bale. Yeah they're bad losers but you can't blame them for not wanting another team to celebrate on their pitch lol

Browney
29-04-2010, 03:45 PM
What do you make of Barca this season? I think they are a little weakened in parts of their team.

They trade Eto for Ibra and they gave 40 MILLION ON TOP?! :O Probably the worst transfer deal in the history of football transfers!

Eto played really well and were a key to their sucsess last season having scored 32 goals. Iba just can't hack it in Spain and he's waaaay "Over rated"

Barca's sportsmanship. They just can't take losing, Inter came up to the pitch to celebrate and what do they go and do? Turn on the sprinklers.. :rolleyes:

They are always portrayed as the role model of a footballing institution but that was very classless from them. I was surprised anyone from their club would do that. They have become so used to winning recently that they have forgotten how to lose with dignity.

Glad they aren't gonna win it this year they don't deserve it with all their mind games and players diving ect, lost my respect for messi.

Zlatan is not over-rated. He's the best target man in the world.

Ibrahimovic was on great form earlier in the season. Guardiola gets rid of the players that think they're bigger than the team, Eto'o did apparently he had an ego.
I think Ibra's done pretty well.

The sprinklers thing was pretty lame, and Victor Valdez.

Yeah, disappointed in that. Why don't they love Mourinho like the English?!

AlexOC
29-04-2010, 03:54 PM
Mourinho to City

CHA!NGANG
29-04-2010, 05:15 PM
Ibra isn't overated. Most people don't rate him at all. Somepeople think he is amazing. At times he can be very very good, and at the start of his Barca career he was smashing goals in but now he's just stopped for a bit.

Most Guardiola's transfers have been crap if not all. He chucks money at players. They have the best academy products in the world though.

What's wrong with the Unicef thing?

Tristan
29-04-2010, 05:53 PM

LOL.
Please tell me that user isn't Clowgon!

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not create pointless posts.

Snowing
29-04-2010, 06:07 PM
LOL.
Please tell me that user isn't Clowgon!
Can't be bothered finding Clowgons account on the forum again, it had zero posts last time.

Tristan
29-04-2010, 06:20 PM
Can't be bothered finding Clowgons account on the forum again, it had zero posts last time.

Hahaha, brilliant. *Removed*.

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not create pointless posts or be rude to other members.

Geraint
29-04-2010, 07:18 PM
The Spanish are fickle, we all know that.

United-Clowgon
29-04-2010, 08:04 PM
Ibra is better than eto.

And i dont get what your saying when you say

all what?

Some of my text is missing.. it feels like someone is editing my posts..

anyway...

it's all show the way i see it tbh.. they just portray themselves as the "role model of football"

why are u chcking up on me lol? :P

Snowing
29-04-2010, 08:37 PM
Some of my text is missing.. it feels like someone is editing my posts..

anyway...

it's all show the way i see it tbh.. they just portray themselves as the "role model of football"

why are u chcking up on me lol? :P
Because it was clear that you didn't write the OP, or atleast copied it and reworded it so I felt like seeing which United forum you got it off this time and when Tristan questioned you on a point in 'your' post you can't really explain it.

United-Clowgon
29-04-2010, 09:05 PM
Hahaha, brilliant. What a loser.

*Removed*

Because it was clear that you didn't write the OP, or atleast copied it and reworded it so I felt like seeing which United forum you got it off this time and when Tristan questioned you on a point in 'your' post you can't really explain it.

http://i39.tinypic.com/demoub.jpg

Er, so your saying?
Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not create pointless posts or be rude to other members.

StefanWolves
29-04-2010, 09:16 PM
If there's anyone a loser it's you. (H)

I pity losers like you. Well you see, i'm upper class and you, your a peasant. A no body, who no one loves and if were gone, no one would ever miss.

Er, so your saying?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

*Removed*

United-Clowgon
29-04-2010, 09:19 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

you live in birmingham, shut up

I live in a 3.5 mil house therefore, i am, upperclass. (H)

CHA!NGANG
29-04-2010, 09:21 PM
I live in a 3.5 mil house therefore, i am, upperclass. (H)

But you keep saying that you don't go to United games because you are poor. Make up your mind. Are you poor, are you Rich, or are you just some crappy armchair fan that pretends that lives in Birmingham and makes up stupid reasons why he can't go to Manchester United games but really he just cba. Which one is it?

United-Clowgon
29-04-2010, 09:37 PM
But you keep saying that you don't go to United games because you are poor. Make up your mind. Are you poor, are you Rich, or are you just some crappy armchair fan that pretends that lives in Birmingham and makes up stupid reasons why he can't go to Manchester United games but really he just cba. Which one is it?

Analise my comment and think again. (H)

If i had the money, if my mum had the money, i would go to EVERY United game i could possibly could, but i can't do that in the current situation.

StefanWolves
29-04-2010, 09:38 PM
funny thing is from wolverhampton i can get a train ticket to manchester for £5. £35 ticket + £10 train their and back, that's only two weeks EMA payment. pfft.

Snowing
29-04-2010, 09:44 PM
If there's anyone a *Removed* it's you. (H)

*Removed*

Er, so your saying?
pmsl so badly edited

-Heart
29-04-2010, 09:48 PM
If there's anyone a loser it's you. (H)

I pity losers like you. Well you see, i'm upper class and you, your a peasant. A no body, who no one loves and if were gone, no one would ever miss.

Er, so your saying?
*Removed*
Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude to other members.

CHA!NGANG
Analise my comment and think again. (H)

If i had the money, if my mum had the money, i would go to EVERY United game i could possibly could, but i can't do that in the current situation.

You are upper class, and you live in a 3.5 Mill house. Therefore the current situation shouldn't change anything, you should have enough money to go to a United game once in a while, but no you cba. Either you're lying and you haven't got much money, or you are lying and you just cba going. You can't have both...

United-Clowgon
pmsl so badly edited

how the **** is that edited?

I have two accounts on there, one also being "Clowgon"

don't pull the excuse after i've put you wrong kid.

United-Clowgon
29-04-2010, 09:49 PM
You are upper class, and you live in a 3.5 Mill house. Therefore the current situation shouldn't change anything, you should have enough money to go to a United game once in a while, but no you cba. Either you're lying and you haven't got much money, or you are lying and you just cba going. You can't have both...

Omg, can't you see my SARCASM? :P
Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not create pointless posts or double post within the 15 minute editing period.

Snowing
29-04-2010, 09:50 PM
how the **** is that edited?

I have two accounts on there, one also being "Clowgon"

don't pull the excuse after i've put you wrong kid.
Considering the poster has a different IP...

And kid? I'm older than you /palm

I suggest you do something good with your life instead of pretending to be a poster your not.

CHA!NGANG
29-04-2010, 09:51 PM
Omg, can't you see my SARCASM? :P

*Removed*

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude to others

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!