PDA

View Full Version : LOL what a great day

Will-
02-05-2010, 01:48 PM
Well i'm a Liverpool and Crystal palace fan, i honestly don't care what happens in the last few results for liverpool, were gonna finish 6/7th anyway, and tbh im pretty sure gerrard is off to milan or madrid this summer and i find the mistake he just made was great. I dont want the scum to overtake us on league titles :P 2-0 to chelsea atm, not botherd tbh :D

As for Palace, i have been biting my nails all the way through this match. For those of you who don't know, its sheffield wednesday vs crystal palace, last game of the season. Crystal Palace are on are on 48 points in 21st position, Sheffield Wednesday are on 46 points in 22nd position. If wednesday win, they stay up and palace go down. If palace draw or win, they stay up and wednesday go down. Sheffield wednesday have the home advantage. Every season should finish like this, but **** me im ******** myself, palace are winning 2-1 though with 10 mins to go so were pretty safe. IM STILL ******** MYSELF THOUGH! :P

JackBuddy
02-05-2010, 01:57 PM
Come on Palace!

Will-
02-05-2010, 02:04 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WOOOOOOOOOOOO! 2-2 FULL TIME WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO. REDDDD BLUE ARMYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM GOING ******* CRAZY YAYAYAYAYAYAY! what a game, give me a minute to calm down WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Snowing
02-05-2010, 02:16 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WOOOOOOOOOOOO! 2-2 FULL TIME WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO. REDDDD BLUE ARMYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM GOING ******* CRAZY YAYAYAYAYAYAY! what a game, give me a minute to calm down WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Umm... yeah.

Geraint
02-05-2010, 02:16 PM
I ******* hate Crystal Palace. Well in to Sheff Wed for getting on the pitch.

Will-
02-05-2010, 02:22 PM
dont ruin my happy moment! LOL! looks like chelsea are defo gonna win the league..... better than man u.

JackBuddy
02-05-2010, 02:27 PM
Some idiot Wednesday fan throwing punches at a Palace player.

JackBuddy
02-05-2010, 02:28 PM
Umm... yeah.

Just to warn you that'll be me too on weds if we win lol.

Geraint
02-05-2010, 02:29 PM
Some idiot Wednesday fan throwing punches at a Palace player.

Be good if it was Claude Davis the *****.

Snowing
02-05-2010, 02:42 PM
Just to warn you that'll be me too on weds if we win lol.
You mean 'celebrating' by slamming the caps lock on and going 'WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'?

StefanWolves
02-05-2010, 02:49 PM
Well i'm a Liverpool and Crystal palace fan, i honestly don't care what happens in the last few results for liverpool, were gonna finish 6/7th anyway, and tbh im pretty sure gerrard is off to milan or madrid this summer and i find the mistake he just made was great. I dont want the scum to overtake us on league titles :P 2-0 to chelsea atm, not botherd tbh :D

As for Palace, i have been biting my nails all the way through this match. For those of you who don't know, its sheffield wednesday vs crystal palace, last game of the season. Crystal Palace are on are on 48 points in 21st position, Sheffield Wednesday are on 46 points in 22nd position. If wednesday win, they stay up and palace go down. If palace draw or win, they stay up and wednesday go down. Sheffield wednesday have the home advantage. Every season should finish like this, but **** me im ******** myself, palace are winning 2-1 though with 10 mins to go so were pretty safe. IM STILL ******** MYSELF THOUGH! :P
you support two clubs?

Black_Apalachi
02-05-2010, 03:01 PM
Mate, it's a **** day.

Will-
02-05-2010, 03:23 PM
you support two clubs?
I support Liverpool because my dad does, so i was brought up whacting them and then started supporting them, i support crystal palace because they are my local team.

Will-
02-05-2010, 03:24 PM
Mate, it's a **** day.
For liverpool yes, but im not botherd, weather we won or lost it would change nothing as to what will happen with liverpool in the summer, our season was over about 2 months ago.

Edited by Nicola (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not multiple post within the 15 minute edit time

Black_Apalachi
02-05-2010, 03:31 PM
Obviously you're not bothered, your heart isn't focused on one team.

Will-
02-05-2010, 04:00 PM
Obviously you're not bothered, your heart isn't focused on one team.
to be honest if i had to pick 1 team i would chose Liverpool - because i've always supported them and i always will. I want my local teams to do well though, this season i've really got behind palace because i wanted them to stay up, there's other teams you could say i support, like AFC Wimbledon, Sutton United (lol). But my heart is with liverpool. the main reason im not bothered about our loss today is that i dont want the scum to win the league... if united were already out of the title race i would be bothered that we lost today. Yes i hold a grudge against man u and dont want them to win anything ;D looked like gerrard even didnt mind losing.... (lol). Today im just reliefed that palace are staying up and manchester united have a very slim chance in winning the league.

think about it.... Liverpool kinda suck these day, our only comeback is "But we got the history". if manchester united were to overtake us on league titles then were screwed.

off topic: i just hit my funny bone :(

CHA!NGANG
02-05-2010, 04:22 PM
to be honest if i had to pick 1 team i would chose Liverpool - because i've always supported them and i always will. I want my local teams to do well though, this season i've really got behind palace because i wanted them to stay up, there's other teams you could say i support, like AFC Wimbledon, Sutton United (lol). But my heart is with liverpool. the main reason im not bothered about our loss today is that i dont want the scum to win the league... if united were already out of the title race i would be bothered that we lost today. Yes i hold a grudge against man u and dont want them to win anything ;D looked like gerrard even didnt mind losing.... (lol). Today im just reliefed that palace are staying up and manchester united have a very slim chance in winning the league.

think about it.... Liverpool kinda suck these day, our only comeback is "But we got the history". if manchester united were to overtake us on league titles then were screwed.

off topic: i just hit my funny bone :(

Doesn't make any sense, but, you came 2nd last year so I wouldn't say that you exactly 'suck these day'. Liverpool, if they buy a couple decent players this summer and don't loose anyone, then they could be right up there again next year. A new LB and a new winger, maybe Silva, then you'd be sorted.

JackBuddy
02-05-2010, 04:48 PM
Doesn't make any sense, but, you came 2nd last year so I wouldn't say that you exactly 'suck these day'. Liverpool, if they buy a couple decent players this summer and don't loose anyone, then they could be right up there again next year. A new LB and a new winger, maybe Silva, then you'd be sorted.
I rate Auerlio, shame he missed the season. If Liverpool had another striker, or even kept Robbie Keane then they would've won the league last year and be in the top 5 at least this year.

Swastika
02-05-2010, 04:49 PM
That wednesday v palace match was great, loved every minute of it and it got me quite excited and i don't even support either team LOL.
Would've been decent to see wednesday win though, not nice to see a pitch invasion and some violence like.

CHA!NGANG
02-05-2010, 05:12 PM
I rate Auerlio, shame he missed the season. If Liverpool had another striker, or even kept Robbie Keane then they would've won the league last year and be in the top 5 at least this year.

He's ok. Nothing special but a decent LB. Insua has potential but people forget he's only about 21 and really should be the 2nd choice LB, not the first choice one as he needs developing first. There are a few good LB's out there that would be good at Liverpool, maybe Filipe from Deportivo would be good but not sure how long he's injured for. Another bench striker would be good but if Kuyt stays with Liverpool, then he can fill that gap if Liverpool buy another first team winger such as Silva.

Aquilani is a good player. I said it months ago when Liverpool first bought him, and he's showed it recently. Next season I think he can really step up and do a good job.

Arron
02-05-2010, 07:15 PM
Always knew Liverpool wouldn't win. As I've said for a couple of weeks, come on Wigan!
Also Blackpool are in the play-offs, good luck to them, i really hope they get promoted.

LuketheDuke
02-05-2010, 07:18 PM
As a massive Palace fan i couldnt be any happier, huge performance from the boys in an extremely hostile atmosphere. shame Stern John ****** that sitter up at the end to give me time to breathe!

Hard luck the Owls but the Eagles wanted it more, you can take 10 points and snatch our best players away but you cant relegate us from the championship!!

Lets just hope someone actually buys the club now

Arron
02-05-2010, 08:03 PM
ha, dont know why i posted about Blackpool in this thread!

Andeeh
02-05-2010, 10:22 PM
damn! so wanted Palace to go down would have been great game to go to with the rivalry. Ah well we will be flying past Palace in no time! Thats if we can get promoted in to the championship within the next couple of seasons :)

Bun
03-05-2010, 11:04 AM
palace deserved to go down, simon jordan is a mongrel.

Jack.Lfc
03-05-2010, 11:18 AM
http://www.redcafe.net/f7/liverpool-vs-chelsea-293964/index18.html

Watch the action unfold.

Lolcano.

JackBuddy
03-05-2010, 11:45 AM
http://www.redcafe.net/f7/liverpool-vs-chelsea-293964/index18.html

Watch the action unfold.

Lolcano.
Oh I hate that place so much.

Man U fans think they know so much about Spurs, and Modric and Bale it's unreal.

"Fergie sign him up!"

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!