PDA

View Full Version : Who would win...

dbgtz
07-05-2010, 09:10 PM
USA or England in a war.

Now saying that, you can also include any thought allies they might have such as England may have the EU, America may have Canada? I dunno, whoever you may think would join any of those countries.

Personally I think the "English team" would win because the majority of europe would probably support them with the possibility of Japan if they were to get involved.

IF it were England vs USA only then USA would p0wn us with all their nuclear crap.

Black_Apalachi
08-05-2010, 08:02 AM
Erm.. why the hell would Europe support us against the USA? I'm not sure whether the EU counts for anything when it comes to war. I doubt anybody else would get involved at all really.. except maybe Cuba might join us lol :P I'd imagine the US would win though.

Smits
08-05-2010, 08:06 AM
The US Would win because when you think about it, europe is just as likely to join the US as it would be to join us, that's if it got involved at all.

ifuseekamy
08-05-2010, 09:48 AM
I think Canada would join us if anyone considering the Queen owns their military forces. USA would probably win in the end though, seeing as they're the only country in the world allowed to have nuclear weapons to maintain peace and prosperity.

FlyingJesus
08-05-2010, 11:09 AM
For what reason would the EU send military help to their least favourite country, risking their own destruction at the hands of the world's biggest nuclear nation? Japan even less likely, not sure if you've noticed but Tojo isn't in charge of their military any more and they're a somewhat different country to what they were 70 years ago.

The only way we'd stand a chance is if we got China involved and evacuated Britain, in which case we still basically lose because there would be nothing to gain.

-:Undertaker:-
08-05-2010, 12:01 PM
The United Kingdom has around 200 nuclear missiles and the United States has I believe over 2,000. However this counts for very little as you'd only need around one hundred to take out a country even the size of the United States (the extra missiles are incase some are intercepted). NATO would be split and would most likely side with the victim and not the aggressor and where nuclear nations such as India, Pakistan and others side would be irrelvent as we both have enough nuclear missiles to take out eachother which is called MAD (mutually assured destruction).

Meaning that in the end, neither side would win.

Swastika
08-05-2010, 01:30 PM
whoever sends the nukes without warning first i guess...
but if it was bombing like in the 1940's, i'd imagine the states would absolutely rip our country apart.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!