PDA

View Full Version : Gadget Show - Ends 13th May

Inseriousity.
08-05-2010, 08:47 PM
http://www.iaza.com/work/100509C/gadgets6815418907-iaza.gif
For this competition, simply think of a new gadget. Give it a name, a function and why we should 'buy' your gadget over the others. If your invention isn't of a good standard, I'm going to do what those Dragons do: "I'm out."

Prize: 1 month VIP + 10 rep

=Lizzy
08-05-2010, 09:51 PM
My gadget tracks where your golf ball is, a special chip is inserted into the control (pictured below) And if you can't find where you hit the golf ball use the "GolfXtreme" Which will tell you where it is This item should be brought as it will help a lot of people find they're golf balls, ALL the golf balls will have chips included in their packets http://i44.tinypic.com/21der8o.png

Mathew
08-05-2010, 10:10 PM
Might as well submit the idea I wrote in my Media Exam last week.. :P It's a new idea as to how news is displayed and transfered to people.

For example in front of the town hall, or in the centre of a train station.. hologram projectors are set up. All they do is project a news reader (like a news channel) into the middle of the floor space. It will be a 3D image of the person so you will be able to walk around it like it's actually there, but due to it only being light, you can walk through it - it takes up no room and people are getting the news they need while commuting.

@MakeAwish - that's so odd. My parents and I were walking through a golf course just last week, watching everyone lose their balls (as it were). We said they should be GPS trackable! :P

Pigperson
09-05-2010, 09:23 AM
Self cleaning house, inside are laser scanners which slice off the dust etc evaporating it into the air. A air filter would accompany this to remove the dust and dirt. Everyone needs an easy to clean house :)

Will

Jessie
09-05-2010, 10:00 AM
OK mine is a bit sci-fi but..

I would invent a product that would help you remember vitel pieces of information such as revision or speeches during the night while you are sleeping. This would mean you could spend less time revising and more time having fun! To work, you would have a hearing aid-type gadget in your ear with a slot to put an SD card containing your required infomation on. Conected to the hearing aid would be a brain sensor that would stick to your head and send the information to the part of your brain which remembers. Therefore when you wake up in the morning, all the information you need is available. :D

SinglePringle15
09-05-2010, 12:17 PM
i would create a tv that has a sound activation and is touch screen.

u should buy it cause it comes with a robot friend that cleans the finger prints off it and it also comes wiv a remote :eusa_danc

SinglePringle15

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!