PDA

View Full Version : @ Rare Valuers...

billyk
11-05-2010, 01:47 AM
I just looked at super rare values, and rechecked, and saw that some values when down drastically even though there are none in circulation of those certain rares (meaning you most certainly didn't see any get traded!)

I'd like to remind that even though some rares will be worth less after the merge... you can't speculate. I'm sure whoever fixed the prices knows which rares I'm talking about..

You cant just arbitrarily make up values when people rely on you as a value site.

(Bubblegum ICM dropped 7t in value, when none have been traded... bronze habbo trophies almost quadroupled... none have been traded.. etc).

22andy2231
11-05-2010, 02:28 PM
thank you for this comment. But you have to see it from our point of view. because of the merge we have seen things drop in price ourselves e.g. hc sofa but you dont have any proff that any of our staff have not seen any items sell. i have saw the bubblegum machine sell for alot less that what it originally was worth.

it seems that because of the merge that most people are checking out rare values from other hotels and coming up with their own prices on what t osell and what to buy as they think that because it is rare on other hotels that the price will rise.

but thank you for this comment we will take this into account and see what we can do about it.

Andii :P:P

-:Undertaker:-
11-05-2010, 04:40 PM
Those rares have been traded and i've been told myself on the hotel.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!