PDA

View Full Version : [Dev] Login Box - Habbox Site Skin

xxMATTGxx
14-05-2010, 08:54 AM
Hey everyone,

If you use the "Habbox Site Skin" you may have noticed the login box has changed. Well this is due to an issue that IE users could not log in to the forum when using this and other skins, so for the time being this has been implemented so everyone can log in without the known issues. I know it might not be the best looking thing you have ever seen but it does the job for the time being.**

If any users are still having issues then please do report them in the bug tracker here (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1445).

Internet Explorer Users: (Before this change)
It seems it affects mostly the people who use Version 7, I suggest you either upgrade it to version 8 or download another browser such as: Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera & Safari.

For The Time Being**: This is not a permanently login box, this is a temporarily measure so we can ensure users can login on the browser they wish to use. We are trying to either get the old one working again or a brand new one implemented with a better design. Like I said it is for the time being only.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!