PDA

View Full Version : Premier League spending since 2004

CHA!NGANG
16-05-2010, 11:55 AM
Saw this on another forum and thought it was intresting:

http://img.skitch.com/20100515-g288tfqchg1ufdf7imqbrcnxm1.jpg

Look right down at the bottom ;)

I'm not too fussed that we aren't winning anything if I'm honest, because I know our finances are good and that we will eventually win something, and I have a good feeling as long as Wenger buys who he said he will buy, it will ne next year.

Smits
16-05-2010, 12:08 PM
Haha interesting, we've only spent 14mil/

AlexOC
16-05-2010, 12:14 PM
Predictable City, predictable.

Browney
16-05-2010, 12:19 PM
MIXING IT WITH THE BIG BOYS. ;)

Becca
16-05-2010, 12:31 PM
woot woot at number sixteen.
not really. ;ll

JackBuddy
16-05-2010, 12:54 PM
4th (h)

Still no debt or sugar daddies to rely on though.

immense
16-05-2010, 12:56 PM
lol liverpool :8 so fab with money.

Andys
16-05-2010, 01:12 PM
wow that's erm, embarrasing.

StefanWolves
16-05-2010, 01:15 PM
aha we've spent 22mill, but really we have only spent just over 1m.

Browney
16-05-2010, 01:24 PM
wow that's erm, embarrasing.

We're not in too much debt, though. It's our sugar daddy Ellis Short.

alexxxxx
17-05-2010, 07:49 PM
well it's definitely arsenal who are doing better off in this department.

Pyroka
17-05-2010, 08:01 PM
yeah but arsenal use alot of youth team players, which i think is a pretty good thing to do if u ask me. worked wonders for them....

get in moyes who keeps us in the black mwah

CHA!NGANG
17-05-2010, 08:13 PM
yeah but arsenal use alot of youth team players, which i think is a pretty good thing to do if u ask me. worked wonders for them....

get in moyes who keeps us in the black mwah

Not really youth team players. In fact barely any of our players come from the acadamy, they are players that are bought when they are young for nothing and developed e/g Adebayor, and sold for a big profit.

Out of our current first XI, Almunia, Clichy, Song, Fabregas, RvP and Chamakh when he's bought would have cost a total of about £8 Million.

Saying that, Gibbs and Wilshire look like future world class players, and so do a few other youngers although some have been bought like I said above e/g Ramsey, Vela, Bendtner, Diaby, Denilson.

Pyroka
17-05-2010, 08:18 PM
Not really youth team players. In fact barely any of our players come from the acadamy, they are players that are bought when they are young for nothing and developed e/g Adebayor, and sold for a big profit.

Out of our current first XI, Almunia, Clichy, Song, Fabregas, RvP and Chamakh when he's bought would have cost a total of about £8 Million.

Saying that, Gibbs and Wilshire look like future world class players, and so do a few other youngers although some have been bought like I said above e/g Ramsey, Vela, Bendtner, Diaby, Denilson.

**** really? sorry im getting my facts wrong then :P but yeah they do what you said, sorta what i was tryina say... well obv not but ye, young.. tries to save credibility but digs my ditch

Adamm
18-05-2010, 08:04 AM

Gibbs started off at Wimbledon/MK Dons.

CHA!NGANG
18-05-2010, 04:39 PM
Yeaah I had a feeling that he was from somewhere else, but still looks like a future world class player.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!