Shar
16-05-2010, 02:10 PM
My first exam is tomorrow dreading it!
It's business and I don't know what to revise anymore
I already learnt the whole glossary of my unit book lol irl :D
Hows studying going for you?

immense
16-05-2010, 02:12 PM
My revision is going to start tomorrow. Had a week off after all the stress of my coursework. I'll do a good two hours per day for the next month or so which should hold me well. I'll try my best and there is no point overworking yourself else the revision period just isn't productive.

Judge Judy
16-05-2010, 07:01 PM
Got Computing exam on Tuesday.
Studying is going alright. More focusing on exam techniques 'cause that is where I need to improve mainly.

Keri?!
16-05-2010, 07:03 PM
I have r.e tuesday - my judaism exam

just going over the stuff and rewriting it, it's awful :(

Shar
16-05-2010, 07:55 PM
Omg it's EASY
I got a A in r.e
and I did it on judaism as well :D
but mind you I revised ALL the past questions and everything :P
but R.e is easy anyway

I have r.e tuesday - my judaism exam

just going over the stuff and rewriting it, it's awful :(

Johno
16-05-2010, 08:09 PM
Business tomorrow, Maths on Friday and then Modern Studies next tuesday.

Not looking forward to them, cant seem to study >.<

Andeeh
16-05-2010, 08:53 PM
had media on thursday and friday and R.E tuesday, reckon i nailed Media and R.E just not revising and hope i get a C

alexxxxx
16-05-2010, 09:21 PM
got General studies on Tuesday. (Y)

Smits
16-05-2010, 09:22 PM
Must start revising this week for examsnext. Cant wait for them to be over.

Inseriousity.
17-05-2010, 08:23 PM
How'd it go? :D

Not got an exam til next month thankfully!

Jonster
18-05-2010, 04:47 PM
Got Computing exam on Tuesday.
Studying is going alright. More focusing on exam techniques 'cause that is where I need to improve mainly.

Assume this was AS AQA Comp2 which is what I sat today. Really frustrated over the biometric property given it isn't even slightly hinted in the official book for the course or on the Nelson Thornes website. Looking it up I think I may have just gotten the mark for the example which I put down as photograph, but the definition haha, it couldn't have been any more wrong.

Shar
18-05-2010, 04:49 PM
I had my business yesterday [unit 1]
I have unit 2 next Tuesday and then I have history knowledge paper on Wednesday :(

kuzkasate
18-05-2010, 04:56 PM
oh damn. had maths 1 & english 1 today.. went well.

tommorrow i have, maths 2 and science 1

and then on thursday i have science 2 and english 2

Jamesy
18-05-2010, 04:58 PM
I thought the AQA Comp2 was ridiculously easy today.

Jonster
18-05-2010, 05:12 PM
I thought the AQA Comp2 was ridiculously easy today.

Yea I would tend to agree with you there, I think it was far easier than any of the previous ones but as I said the one that through me big time was the biometric property. It just frustrates me that you can be asked a question which isn't listed in the syllabus or in the book, no way can they expect anyone to know all up to date technology..

Jamesy
18-05-2010, 09:51 PM
How many marks was it? I wouldn't have thought it would be a crucial question as like you say, it wasn't in the book.

alexxxxx
18-05-2010, 10:01 PM
GS today was E-Z afai can tell.

RandomManJay
19-05-2010, 01:11 AM
I had mine exams last week, but by god, the stress with revision was almost killing. I had three overall and although they weren't as bad as I thought they would be, each one seemed to get worse as time went on.

Cognitive Psychology wasn't bad, but the amount of waffle I put into it and I forgot a term so I supplemented it with a less clever sounding word, then I remembered it just as I got up to leave the exam. Oh I was pissed!

For Biological Psychology I literally had a stroke beforehand because since it was a seen exam so I had time to prepare my answers before going in, and my laptop kept freezing and kept erasing my essays. I managed to save most of it during the third time it happened, but I almost went on a murderous rampage and nearly threw my laptop out of the window.

And for my Developmental Psychopathology, I answered a question I didn't even revise for and my lecturer said it looked good when I was writing cause it looked like I had a lot to say, which would be true despite the fact that my writing fluctuates and looks like the person writing has dissociative personality disorder.

Overall it was the most morbid and depressing week I've ever had, I had about 8 hours sleep throughout the entire week and I've probably lost some of my sanity which I'll never see again (and I've already got quite a bit missing to begin with ;)). But at least its over and I can laugh it off until my face turns blue. Hopefully next year will be easier :P.

Judge Judy
19-05-2010, 06:22 PM
Assume this was AS AQA Comp2 which is what I sat today. Really frustrated over the biometric property given it isn't even slightly hinted in the official book for the course or on the Nelson Thornes website. Looking it up I think I may have just gotten the mark for the example which I put down as photograph, but the definition haha, it couldn't have been any more wrong.

Nope AS WJEC Computing :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!