PDA

View Full Version : Iberia long haul

Technologic
18-05-2010, 12:57 PM
Anyone flown it? I hear it's terrible... I'm flying Madrid -> San jose (Costa rica) which is an 11-13 hour flight....

AgnesIO
18-05-2010, 03:49 PM
Anyone flown it? I hear it's terrible... I'm flying Madrid -> San jose (Costa rica) which is an 11-13 hour flight....

Been with them in the past. They were fine with me, just like the english airlines.

Kieran
18-05-2010, 04:03 PM
I've been with them before, they were fine for me.

Iberia have a mixed reputation really. You either get a decent flight or a terrible flight...

kuzkasate
18-05-2010, 04:07 PM
Been with them in the past. They were fine with me, just like the english airlines.

rubbish then.

xxMATTGxx
18-05-2010, 04:12 PM
rubbish then.

Well you can get good and bad flights on any English airline really. :P

AgnesIO
18-05-2010, 05:53 PM
rubbish then.

Well assuming we are talking about standard budget airlines, then I am saying what to expect.

Some airlines are great, but Thomson = ****.

Jordy
18-05-2010, 08:54 PM
Well assuming we are talking about standard budget airlines, then I am saying what to expect.

Some airlines are great, but Thomson = ****.I didn't really have any complaints about flying with Thompson, but the safety video at the beginning pissed me off for the entire flight I have to admit (The one with the annoying and high pitched children). The things I would do not to go through that...

AgnesIO
18-05-2010, 08:58 PM
I didn't really have any complaints about flying with Thompson, but the safety video at the beginning pissed me off for the entire flight I have to admit (The one with the annoying and high pitched children). The things I would do not to go through that...

I onlyhate them after 3 years ago I had a FIFTEEN HOUR delay. It was all because of a puncture on the plane, for the 15 hours they kept saying plane was coming - never did. Then they sent us to a hotel, had a nice buffet, but they refused to give you any drinks except water. The entire coach that went to the hotel had an argument with their rep. To top it all off I had a migraine, was in agony, and really just wanted to be in bed haha

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!