PDA

View Full Version : Thanks a bunch to y'all <3

marriott0.01
30-05-2010, 05:37 PM
Hey,

Okay so I've finally had the wake up call I've been needing to finally leave HabboxForum for good and concentrate on the things that matter to me, but I don't want to leave without saying a final (or maybe not in some cases, as you might have/want my msn) to some of the people who've meant a lot to me in the last few years at Habbox and who I've grown really fond of.

Garion
Firstly, Garion you are the sweetest, cutest, most amazing person I could ever know, and don't worry I'm not going to stop talking to you, because you mean a great deal to me and you've always been there for me recently and it's just so glad that I had the chance to know someone as amazing as you, and I wish you best of luck in your role at Habbox and also best of luck with life, although I'll still be able to make sure you're doing okay in life as I'm never stop talking to you, soz haha <3

Alkaz
Joe you best still be on for that trip out, I'm gonna hold you to that ;) Again, you're an amazing person and tbh you're what started me off at Habbox all those years ago giving me my first job at Habbox Help Desk, how time flies. Known you so long, and you've been so nice to me, it's a real pleasure to know you :)

Roxy916
Roxy god I've known you a long time too, since the Habbox Help Desk to be honest and we used to be so tight, and you've always been a good friend of mine. Haven't spoken properly in a while, but I wish you best of luck because you're a really cool person and I remember singing to you one time a long time ago ;)

Dinasaw
Scotty, wow where do we begin with you. Well you're a complete ass to me but I know deep down you love me really. You're a really cool guy, and how unfortunate that I leave on the day of your birthday, especially since I've helped you pick out a new phone :rolleyes:. You're a special person Scotty, don't ever forget that, because I know I won't ;)

,Jess,
Jess I never spoke to you much because to be frank you actually scared me. But I know you're a cool person and you're a really nice person too, and I've seen that in the last few days. Shame we couldn't speak some more. You're a wonderful HxL Manager and the only reason you're not any higher is because they wouldn't be able to live without you haha ;)

Alex3213
OMG Alex, I remember the days when we used to be so close at my last time at Habbox, this time has been a little shorter but still we've grown close again, and now we're probably going to go back away from each other if I don't get my MSN back, but I promise you this, I'm not going to let Microsoft sleep until they do give me my MSN back.. I'll bug them every so often to just remind them, I'M STILL WAITING. You're a really cool person Alex and you're a really good mate.

Bolt660
I loved your department when you were there, you've really turned the News department around and you've been oh so special to me. You're a wonderful person, you're kind, you're sweet and you're dedicated. I hope one day you'll be running Habbox because you're that dedicated. I don't wanna lose contact with you and your Tesco stacking ways.

Brandon
Brandiii baby <3 Awww you're just an amazing guy, and the time I've spoken to you, you've actually finally remembered my name, and tbh I don't wanna lose contact with you so I'm gonna do everything i need to do to make sure we don't lose touch. Because you are actually awesome and so kind it's unbelievable.

Dogboy123
Ben, you look cute and you're cute as a person, and you literally are someone who is really nice and sweet. We had a kinda falling out but I've always remained liking you because you were really nice and there's literally nothing wrong with you. I still have you on facebook so there's not getting away from me I'm afraid ;)

Grig
Woah, how long have we known each other? A long time. So it doesn't seem like I'm gonna be ABLE to EVER get away from you, not that I want to because although we've had our ups and downs, you're an honestly nice guy :)

HotelUser
David, omg how much did we hate each other? Too much tbh, but now we're so much closer. And not only that we can actually have a conversation, we never used to be able to do that. You're an intelligent guy and you like Apple, so I like you.

Inseriousity.
Mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, you're cool, you're nice and you are a sweet person :) Haven't spoken to you overly much but I loved the times I have spoken to you :)

MattGarner
You're a very good Habbox General Manager, and I do hope you do very well because you deserve to be one of the most respected and one of the most remembered General Manager's as you have been mean to me, but I know you don't mean it. Good luck Matt and if you wanna stay in contact nothing's stopping you, as long as you're nice :(

Molly.22
I've known you a while aswell, and you're lovely. You have an absolutely beautiful personality and I'm not going to let you leave me either <3

ChickenFaces/Skizzling
Shanni, I love you - nuff said. I will stay in contact. Calvin I think you're really nice, like a genuinely nice person, and that's rare.

Dilusionate
Phil you're amazing, seriously I would write more about you but we'll be here a long time, and this thread is gonna go over the maxium amount of characters :(

Lindsey
Lindsey as you said stay in contact, you're such a super sweet person and one of the only canadians I like, it's usually a miracle for me to like Canadians <3

Aiden
Known you for ages, gonna stay in contact. You're amazing, and really sweet <3

AlexOC
Has been a long time since I've known you, but we lost contact for ages, and now we're back talking and stronger than ever. And I couldn't be happier :)

RNB.Queen
Shar, most, amazing, person, ever. Lols, you're seriously awesome, don't lose touch, and don't lose your awesomeness.

News Department as a whole
Elle, Nathan and Harry especially, you've all made me feel so happy whilst I was there and I love all 3 of you. Along with Grig and Martin, you've been amazing guys <3

HxL as a whole
Everyone I've spoken to on Skype have been absolutely amazing, and there is a GENUINELY strong team there. Becca, Wiki, Jess's, Sam, Lizzie, Gemma, Rachy. You're the coolest people that I haven't mentioned haha :) I would never forget you guys <3 and of course we'll still keep in contact if you want ;)

JamesOYES
James you're amazingly special, and we don't talk enough but when we do, i love every second <3

Spam Forumers
I love all you guys, it's been fun spamming with you. Paul, Blinger, Richie, Rozi, Jen, Jake, Preposterous. You're all the coolest guys ever and I'm going to miss y'all a hell of a lot.

Amber
Amber, I almost missed you out but you're lovely that I remembered you <3

Jakey
Jake gotta give you the final slot and a personal shout out, because we've known each other so so so so so so so so so long. And we've been so so so so so so so so close. And you are so so so (okay you get it) awesome. Never lose touch <3

If I've missed you out, it doesn't mean I don't love you, it means I have a bad memory and my hands hurt from typing so bloody much haha! There have been so many people making my time here at Habbox so special. This isn't my final farewell. My final farewell is going to be on Sunday next week where my account will never been signed into again. This gives me time to say goodbye to everyone who is special, and there's a lot of you. You all mean so much and it's so sad that I'm leaving, but I have a necessity to concentrate on my grades and my exams. I may return to just be a normal member at another date, but for now it's just going to be me leaving.

Love you all so much,
Jordan
xoxox

dirrty
30-05-2010, 05:38 PM
byebye :)

AlexOC
30-05-2010, 05:39 PM
Jordan, i can't believe we stopped talking for about a year. Since the election and since we've started talking again its been great, i look forward to seeing you come online because i love speaking to you.

We will never lose contact, no matter what.

Alex. xo

HotelUser
30-05-2010, 05:41 PM
You shouldn't leave Jordan!

Yupt
Bye Jordann, stay in contact yeah? You have my MSN already so talk theres no excuse :P
LOVEYOU
xxxxxx

marriott0.01
You shouldn't leave Jordan!

As I've already stated, you have to live with me till next sunday, but then I'm leaving to concentrate on my life.

Bye Jordann, stay in contact yeah? You have my MSN already so talk theres no excuse :P
LOVEYOU
xxxxxx

I'll stay in contact if Microsoft give me my MSN back <3

Inseriousity.
30-05-2010, 05:42 PM
tl;dr.

lol I did really. bye jord, you're an amazing guy and deserve every success you have! :D

despect
30-05-2010, 05:42 PM
Bye Jordan :(

gangstaagent1
30-05-2010, 05:44 PM
Byeee Jordannnn

immense
30-05-2010, 05:48 PM
awwww thanks for mine, byeeeeeeee! i have you on msn anyway and yeah i've known you for yeaaaaars!

marriott0.01
30-05-2010, 05:48 PM
awwww thanks for mine, byeeeeeeee! i have you on msn anyway and yeah i've known you for yeaaaaars!

Anytime babes <3 I know you have my msn which has been hacked but I'll get it back ;)

Keri?!
30-05-2010, 05:52 PM
byeeeeee.

Calvin
30-05-2010, 05:54 PM
Aww, bye Jordan. :( You were a very friendly guy and I hope you do stay in contact so we can talk, I still have your MSN I think!

::Art::
30-05-2010, 05:54 PM
Bye Jordan :'(
I know we dont really no each other, but you seem really nice :)

sammy
30-05-2010, 05:55 PM
Bye Jordan

marriott0.01
30-05-2010, 05:55 PM
Bye Jordan :'(
I know we dont really no each other, but you seem really nice :)

We don't know each other that well, but you seemed really nice giving me that FTAO thread <3

Aww, bye Jordan. :( You were a very friendly guy and I hope you do stay in contact so we can talk, I still have your MSN I think!

Yeah you have my MSN which I'll get back <3

Kieran
30-05-2010, 05:56 PM
Pfft. Miss me out why don't you!

Bye bye

marriott0.01
Pfft. Miss me out why don't you!

Bye bye

Lols sorry Kieran, you know I'll text you even if I'm leaving haha <3

Talk to me wenever u want on msn :)

matt$
30-05-2010, 05:57 PM
Cya Jordan :)

marriott0.01
Talk to me wenever u want on msn :)

Do I have your msn :O

Cya Jordan :)

Cya <3 Loves you ;)

Jessie
Byeeee Jordan (: good luck in your exams! :D

Shar
OMG why do you have to be so damn cute for!
Don't leave babe I'm going to miss you so so much :'(
You're truly someone special Jord and I think you have a lot of great things to look forward to in life.
Good luck with the future and I hope we don't lose touch <3

marriott0.01
Byeeee Jordan (: x

Byeeee Jess xoxox

OMG why do you have to be so damn cute for!
Don't leave babe I'm going to miss you so so much :'(
You're truly someone special Jord and I think you have a lot of great things to look forward to in life.
Good luck with the future and I hope we don't lose touch <3

Awww Sharrrr I'll still be on MSN and you can add me on Facebook or whatever xo You're absolutely amazing, very special. <3

Rozi
30-05-2010, 05:58 PM
omg just as I was about to visitor message you to ask you to help me with my OMGPOP obsession!! :'( I'm gonna blame you if I fail my GCSE's ha.

Hope you have a fabby next few years and hope to see you back some day :) xx

OH YEAH, bye bruno!

30-05-2010, 05:58 PM
Yeah u do ;)

Roxy
30-05-2010, 05:59 PM
oh my god i actually remember you singing that really well, you kept snorting or something too

thanks for everything and gl for the future :), byeee xx

marriott0.01
30-05-2010, 06:01 PM
omg just as I was about to visitor message you to ask you to help me with my OMGPOP obsession!! :'( I'm gonna blame you if I fail my GCSE's ha.

Hope you have a fabby next few years and hope to see you back some day :) xx

OH YEAH, bye bruno!

:O How dare you call me Bruno :'( MEANIE :( I'll help you with your OMGPOP addiction. And I'll tutor you if u want haha ;)

Yeah u do ;)

I did not know this :O

oh my god i actually remember you singing that really well, you kept snorting or something too

thanks for everything and gl for the future :), byeee xx

I do a lot of things which are weird ;) Thanksss Roxy <3

Shar
30-05-2010, 06:03 PM
Awww Sharrrr I'll still be on MSN and you can add me on Facebook or whatever xo You're absolutely amazing, very special. <3
Do you have a new msn now? I don't have it :'(
And I'm not amazing or special :'(

marriott0.01
30-05-2010, 06:05 PM
Do you have a new msn now? I don't have it :'(
And I'm not amazing or special :'(

I'm trying to get my old MSN back. I'm waiting for those noobs at Microsoft to reply. They have the worst customer service EVER. And you are amazing AND special <3

xxMATTGxx
30-05-2010, 06:08 PM
Thanks for mine Jordan. I'm not always nasty to you! :( <3

marriott0.01
30-05-2010, 06:09 PM
Thanks for mine Jordan. I'm not always nasty to you! :( <3

You can be nice, but you are mean a lot :( But I love ya none the less xo

Martin
30-05-2010, 06:12 PM
Awww, thank you Jordan. It's been lovely working with you, and all your efforts over the past months are greatly appreciated. You are a great chap and I hope we can still talk on Msn. R.I.P Ellan :( x

myke
30-05-2010, 06:13 PM
o shame to see u go byeee

marriott0.01
30-05-2010, 06:13 PM
Awww, thank you Jordan. It's been lovely working with you, and all your efforts over the past months are greatly appreciated. You are a great chap and I hope we can still talk on Msn. R.I.P Ellan :( x

Ellan's finally been murdered for good, I'll have a blog if you need to know anything about tech though ;)

o shame to see u go byeee

Gonna miss you Myke :(

Grig
30-05-2010, 06:26 PM
Shame to see you go Jordan, at your hour of peak you did lots of great reports for news. Shame to see it end this way. Ciao and keep in touch! :)

Volumise
30-05-2010, 06:32 PM
Bye :(

wiktoria
30-05-2010, 06:37 PM
Bye...

myke
30-05-2010, 06:38 PM
Ellan's finally been murdered for good, I'll have a blog if you need to know anything about tech though ;)

Gonna miss you Myke :(

y u always said im nasty

marriott0.01
30-05-2010, 06:38 PM
y u always said im nasty

I never said you were nasty :O

immense
30-05-2010, 06:39 PM
lmao got a copy of the pm the screenies omg... :l LOL

marriott0.01
30-05-2010, 06:40 PM
lmao got a copy of the pm the screenies omg... :l LOL

The PM makes me laugh more and more <3

Judas
30-05-2010, 07:06 PM
luv my mentionnnn <3
bye babes come back sometime xxx

Meree.
30-05-2010, 07:08 PM
have fun! good luck for the future.

Kipp
30-05-2010, 07:26 PM
Bye Jordan xoxoxoxoxoxoxox see ya soon

22andy2231
30-05-2010, 07:58 PM
bye jordan :(:( my name wasnt in there >:( grrrr

buttons
30-05-2010, 08:10 PM
cya :)

Lindsey
31-05-2010, 11:03 PM
Awwwwh, thanks babess <333 ii finally came online to read it, thanks so much <33 (: Bahaha, YOU BETTER LIKE CANADIANS, OR IMMMA EAT YOUR BRAINS OUT !! , mann we have had our ups and downs, but always lovee you !! mwahaha, remember the spam thread, ;) little present for you <33

http://files.milkboys.org/img/cutecaturday005-tn.jpg

Bahaha, ++ our little forum thing, awwee, im gonna miss you xoxo.

=Lizzy
31-05-2010, 11:06 PM
Illll miss you

marriott0.01
31-05-2010, 11:06 PM
Awwwwh, thanks babess <333 ii finally came online to read it, thanks so much <33 (: Bahaha, YOU BETTER LIKE CANADIANS, OR IMMMA EAT YOUR BRAINS OUT !! , mann we have had our ups and downs, but always lovee you !! mwahaha, remember the spam thread, ;) little present for you <33

http://files.milkboys.org/img/cutecaturday005-tn.jpg

Bahaha, ++ our little forum thing, awwee, im gonna miss you xoxo.

Kinda makes me wanna stay that image alone <3 Awwww (L) Still gonna be on Skype and MSN <3

Phil
31-05-2010, 11:46 PM
After readin this it makes me feel sorry for not talking to you enough. I have your MSN and Skype so there's not a hope in flying hell I'm letting you get away from me this easy. You're so fun to talk to. Best of luck in your exams I iwhs you the WORLD of luck.

Talk soon!

Your Camp Guy
Phil x

brandon
01-06-2010, 12:24 AM
Aww thanks for the mention. I got a tattoo of your name now so I'll never ever forget. xoxo

leer34$
01-06-2010, 04:14 AM
Cya. Good luck with life mate.

-Nick
01-06-2010, 07:25 AM
no dont go plz it will not be the same with out you plz dont go :P

Circadia
01-06-2010, 08:40 AM
i never talked to you i don't think but i would have liked to kno you , you seem very nice. hope you have success in the future .

Banana Pancakes
02-06-2010, 10:51 AM
Bye Man, I didn't know you but still.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!