PDA

View Full Version : Hey I have just signed up!

Laugh
31-05-2010, 10:50 AM
I have only just signed upto Habbo and I heard this was a good fansite after looking on various Official Groups and also hearing about it from some people in a shop saying:

'Habbox.com for rare values'

However, I didn't really know what that meant but I'm sure within time I will learn.
I have had friends who have been on Habbo for a while, but have now decided to leave and concentrate on other things such as school work and such.

I don't mind that I take a little longer to grow up, it's not like everyone has to leave Habbo at a certain age now is it?
My friend's in the past have told me how good it is to work for Habbox too, so I will try my very best in succedding in such activities.

Are there any applications open? As I heard that rare values and news were quite good to get into as they have a tight knit community.

:)

If you would like to get to know me more I am sure there is a way to message me, I would love to write more but I feel I would bore you too much!

Ciao!

Martin
31-05-2010, 10:54 AM
Hey Laugh and welcome to the forum! :) It's great that you decided to sign up and I hope you have a great time here. :)

News Reporter Applications are currently open, and you can check out the details by clicking here. (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=642702)

Hope to see you around the forums! :)

Martin
x

Cosmic
31-05-2010, 10:54 AM
Hey Laugh! As far as I'm aware, UK DJ applications for HabboxLive if you're interested.

Other than that, Habbox has a great community and I look forward to seeing you around! Feel free to contact me if you need any help :)

Martin
31-05-2010, 10:56 AM
Just for future reference, you will always be able to keep track of what applications are open on the 'Job openings' page on the main site. Here it is. (http://www.habbox.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2674&Itemid=279)

Once again have a great time! :)

Becca
31-05-2010, 10:57 AM
Hey! Welcome to the forum. It's impossible to be bored on HxF! Just post in some threads and you'll get to know some people right away! :)

Nixt
31-05-2010, 10:57 AM
Hi there and welcome to Habbox Forum :). You're right in saying that Habbox is well known on Habbo. Our rare values can be found on the Habbox main website - www.habbox.com. The rare values are designed to give Habbos an idea of how much they should be selling their rares on Habbo Hotel for. This is maintained by a dedicated team of reporters who scout Habbo and report back to us.

To see if there are any applications open, you can do two things. First, visit www.habbox.com and click Job Openings or check the Announcements forum here at Habbox Forum, where department managers announce any job openings. You can find the announcements forum by clicking here (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1382).

I hope you stick here with us at Habbox! If you need any help just drop me a private message :)

wiktoria
31-05-2010, 11:16 AM
Hiyaa :) Welcome To Habbox Forum :D The UK Dj applications are opened if you're interested. :D

Hollie
31-05-2010, 11:33 AM
Hiya! Welcome to the forum! Stay active and have fun :)

Volumise
31-05-2010, 11:40 AM
hiya welcome to habbox forum

Special
31-05-2010, 11:41 AM
hello Laugh, what a great username!

you seem really keen which is always a good thing - you will fit in just fine here & you will learn loads about Habbo too!

Yupt
31-05-2010, 12:51 PM
hiyaa! x
Welcome to Habbox, hope you enjoy yourself. It's v. quick and easy to get the hang of and so i hope to see you around the place! :D

Dean
01-06-2010, 02:23 PM
Have fun at Habbox :)

Shar
01-06-2010, 06:58 PM
Welcome to habboxforum :)
Stay active, read the rules and have fun posting around ;D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!