PDA

View Full Version : Forum Updates ~ 06/06/2010

Hecktix
06-06-2010, 10:24 PM
http://assets.habbox.com/images/13forum_updates.png

Good Evening :)

Only got one update this week, however rather than waiting until next week I thought I'd ensure this happened sooner rather than later.

Thanks to a suggestion by JustAbii.x we have decided to make the "Report Reputation Problems" and "Report Infraction Problems" threads more accessible when you need them.

It was reported that newer users are less familiar with the fact we have a thread in the Feedback section to deal with these things, so we have added a notice to the User Control Panel of newer users stating exactly what to do if they recieve an unfair minus rep or unfair infraction.

To benefit all members, we have also added links to the relevant threads in the top right-hand corner of the relevant box - so now rather than having to go from your UserCP, to the Index, to the Feedback Forum to the thread you can now go directly to the thread - saving you time woop!

To make the "Report Infractions" thread more accessible, we've also added a link in the infractions PM (thanks to samsta for this suggestion).

Good luck with any exams you have this week, I know I will be incredibly busy!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!