PDA

View Full Version : [World Cup] Funniest Memory - Ends 19th June

Tintinnabulate
12-06-2010, 12:00 AM
http://lorimoon.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/two-women-laughing.jpg

We all love to have a laugh with our friends and family or have memorable embarrassing moments. I want you to tell me your funniest moment with friends/family. Remember, it needs to be exciting and funny. As we've had lots of World Cup competitions, it doesn't have to be a World Cup/football related memory either!

Post your entries below. Good luck :).

1st Prize: 3 goals, HC Sofa, 15 reputation points
2nd Prize: 2 goals, HC Sofa, 15 reputation points
3rd Prize: 1 goal, 10 reputation points

Not entering Habbox World Cup? If not, you can still enter! If you win, the goals will be converted into extra reputation points automatically!

Becca
14-06-2010, 07:24 PM
When I was five, my mum and dad went out on the beer, so my Grandad said he'd look after me. It was about 10pm and my Grandad just finished watching a film. He went upstairs to look for me and couldn't find me. He started to panic then called up my mum and dad. They came home, tried to look for me and they couldn't. They called the police, the police came after that an hour later, they found me.

I was asleep in my toy box in my wardrobe. :S

lorren
14-06-2010, 07:28 PM
When I was only about 1, my family and my best friends, Demi and Danielle who were 2 at the time was at Epping forest for a day with our families! Our dads and mums are both best friends, and they had been best friends since the age of 12, and now me and demi and Danielle are also best friends. I could barely walk when I was here, so I kept falling over the holes in the grass, my mum had to constantly chase me to try and get me to stop running around, I was so excited and I also just learnt to speak a little and I wouldn’t shut up!

My dad was recording all of these times we all went out for days out, and I just happened to be the perfect moment that my dad decided to record! Demi, one of the twins, was running towards her dad after playing around with me for a while, and she says “daddy…I need to do a yucky one!” and you just see all of the adults laugh their head off, and I looked extremely confused.

Till this day we always watch all of our days out on the recorder, we laugh for ages, but its also an amazing way too get Demi embarrassed, the fact that she says it in such a hilarious way just tops it off, and that’s why its my favourite memory, also because I really do remember it unlike most of the other things in my life before the age of 4 and below!

Lauren ~ team JB

buttons
14-06-2010, 07:40 PM
probably when we went on holiday, we were all playing hide + seek & i found the perfect hiding spot behind the tables on the balcony. so i sat down and fell backwards down a tree:@:'( i was last to be found after my cousin and brother dragged me out the branches with one shoe missing laughing their heads off at me. they immediately went and told the rest of the family and the guy that i thought was cute + i ran off in a huff - managing to trip up the stair n start crying ;l they still make fun of me till this day:)

Molly.22
14-06-2010, 07:56 PM
Well, when I was younger my dad told me that I was from Debenhams and you know kids, believe everything don't they. So I went around thinking I was from there and that they bought me there. I didn't really think much of it at the time, then one day some people were round and I was chatting some kid rubbish and told them I was from Debenhams they were all laughing as they knew I was serious.

Not funny to me at the time but it's a great memory. :L

Mathew
14-06-2010, 08:04 PM
This one is a bit like Mollys, so embarassing :P
I first went on a weekend away to Amsterdam with my parents when I was about 6. As you do, we went for a walk around the Red Light District, seeing all the women posing in the windows.
We got about half way round and my inquisitive, 6-year-old-brain said to my Dad - "is this where you got Mum from?"

Oh the look of shock on their faces.. :P

Megan.
14-06-2010, 08:13 PM
My funniest moment would be when i was about 8 and i was watching my brother play football with my family and my dog :) While my mum, dad, older sister and younger brother were watching the football I was playing with my dog. My dad started shouting my dogs name and because i was so young and i wasnt very strong at that age I couldnt stop her from running. so instead of letting go i got dragged along until eventually i let go. Goodtimes :') Its my favorite memory because although it wasnt funny then i find it quite amusing now.

Megan - Team JB

Shar
14-06-2010, 08:26 PM
hmm I don't have one specific one, and i can't remember them all because of my poor memory!

OK so one is me falling asleep in my psych class, which funnily enough was today, and I was snoring and all...it was sooooooo embarrassing :(

Another is when me and my friends went to pizza hut and we asked for sour cream the freshy man kept saying "shower cream" in his accent, bless him, it was hilarious at the time.

Shar - Team HxHD Divas

-paul.
14-06-2010, 08:51 PM
In 2002 we watched England vs Brazil before we moved. We then had to move knowing we had lost. So when the people moving into our house moaned about us being late to leave we played them at football. If we won we could move in our own time. If they won we knocked 1000 off the house.... We won 10-0

SinglePringle15
15-06-2010, 08:03 PM
This happened a yesterday actually :P and well i was playin badminton outside wiv my dad - thrashin him obviously - :D n then he bent over to reach the shuttle

RIP

his pants had ripped completley at the bk :S

THEN HE TOOK OUR DOG ON A WALK WITH HIS PANTS RIPPED :L

kuzkasate
16-06-2010, 06:19 PM
This is a very memorable one. I was quite young at the time, around 5 or 6 I dont know and my and my dad used to walk to school together and my mum stayed with my sister. There was like this "wood" type thing, well I thought it was a wood, it was just a place with lots of trees and stuff and my dad lied that they filmed Harry Potter there, the Forbidden Forest I think its called, part where they meet the big spider in the woods. So I believed him for three years until my mum broke it to me that my dad lied. I was so upset lol because I had told all my friends that they had filmed Harry Potter there. The next day, we are walking past the woods and I was kinda stroppy with my dad, so my dad tries cheering me up and he accidentally stood on a nail lol. He cheered me up alright, I was in tears laughing at him. He didnt find it funny tho lol

Aidenn
16-06-2010, 07:42 PM
During one of those trust things, where someone has their back facing you, and you have to catch them.

I wassupposed to catch him, but everything slipped my mind, my phone went off for a text message so i walked off to get it and left him to fall ;l

Funny looking back at it, oh wait i still found it funny on the day

Sharon
16-06-2010, 07:46 PM
Ah well it was funny and sad. My fifth birthday was at this building in the center of our local park... I decided to go in the park with two guys (mates) and then when the party finished my mum thought my dad had me and my dad thought my mum had me :) :'( so they left... yet I was still in the park and had to end up going in a police car home with the guys :( Some birthday :'( :'( :D

superalex929
17-06-2010, 03:21 PM
When I was a small boy, I had a cat named tigger, who was my sisters oringinaly, she got it when she was very young and this cat named tigger always used to rub its head on me and its whiskers, I grew up with the cat and then eventually we moved house and have been living in this house for 6 years, 2 years ago the cat died, and I thought about this sad but funny memory I have of him, :)

Fustraton
17-06-2010, 03:28 PM
When I went to Athens in Greece on holiday me and my family wen't to a beach. In Athens people want to get an even tan, so the women take their bra's off. I was walking along in the beach, tripped over a bucket this kid left out and fell into one of the women with no bra on. The look on her face scared me.

Pigperson
18-06-2010, 07:20 PM
My aunt parked her car in the car park just like a normal person. We all went shopping for about two hours. We came back to look for the car. It was gone, the space was empty. We called the police to look for it. We eventually found out that the car was on the floor below. You should have seen what the police people said LOL.

Will

A
18-06-2010, 08:28 PM
Funniest Memory :- Was At A School Play And Fell Of The Stage, My Pants Ripped And I Broke My Ankle, That Was The Funniest Memory I Can Remember And Worst Bit A Old Granny Was Looking At My Ripped Pants :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!