PDA

View Full Version : sol campbell needs to shut the **** up

W00TZEH
17-06-2010, 03:26 PM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/worldcup2010/3017628/Sol-Campbell-lays-into-England-boss-Fabio-Capello.html

stupid gayer

Black_Apalachi
17-06-2010, 03:37 PM
Carra's better than him any day. I'd expect even less people to want Sol than those who wanted Emile.

JackBuddy
17-06-2010, 03:51 PM
scumbag

CHA!NGANG
17-06-2010, 03:58 PM
To be fair, he played very well come the end of the season and didn't show his age at all. But, there are players ahead of him and shouldn't say stuff like this. He has a point, he could have been considered yes, but he has no reason to be upset about not going.

I don't think Carra should have gone at all, doesn't take part in any qualifiers and just comes back and takes someones space after origionally turning his back on England. Don't agree with it at all. I'd have put Jagielka ahead of Campbell or Carragher.

Black_Apalachi
17-06-2010, 04:05 PM
I see your point about Carragher but at the end of the day it was Capello who asked him, not the opposite.

CHA!NGANG
17-06-2010, 04:08 PM
Yes fair enough, but Carragher should have seen it from the other side, from the person who has helped England for the past few years and suddenly can't go to the WC because Carragher is coming back. He didn't have to say yes. Scholes said that one of the reasons he said no was because he didn't want to take someones space up, Carragher on the other hand didn't really care which is something I don't respect.

Black_Apalachi
17-06-2010, 04:56 PM
Fair enough. Scholes said he would have gone though if he was asked sooner.

CHA!NGANG
17-06-2010, 05:07 PM
Yea he said he would have thought about going if he was asked sooner but he also said he considered the fact that he'd take someone elses space up.

Black_Apalachi
17-06-2010, 05:46 PM
Well his dirtiness far outweighs any respect he can be given for that :P:P

CHA!NGANG
17-06-2010, 05:58 PM
True true. Then again, he's the best passer England have. Carrick hasn't been inform all season and I'd rather Huddlestone over him.

JackBuddy
17-06-2010, 05:59 PM
True true. Then again, he's the best passer England have. Carrick hasn't been inform all season and I'd rather Huddlestone over him.
International football suits his style of play more. The slower tempo and increased time on the ball would let him do what he does best.

luce
17-06-2010, 06:06 PM
haha what an arrogant idiot. He is too old and i'd rather have Carra then him any day. He is temperamental, walks out when things don't go his way and then comes crawling back. From the way he talks in that article he sounds nothing more than a brat.

Browney
17-06-2010, 06:09 PM
Well his dirtiness far outweighs any respect he can be given for that :P:P

Carra's better than him any day.

LMAOOOO.

CHA!NGANG
17-06-2010, 06:10 PM
International football suits his style of play more. The slower tempo and increased time on the ball would let him do what he does best.

Who? Scholes, Carrick or Huddlestone?

Black_Apalachi
17-06-2010, 06:13 PM
LMAOOOO.

Really? :rolleyes: Carragher makes his fair share of bad tackles - granted. He's a defender. Scholes is a midfielder who dives in with two feet of studs showing every time.

CHA!NGANG
17-06-2010, 06:19 PM
Carragher is very dirty. Last season on more than one occasion he just resorted to bringing the player down because he was too slow.

Scholes probably edges it though.

Black_Apalachi
17-06-2010, 06:36 PM
When I say dirty I'm talking two-footed potentially career-ending.

JackBuddy
17-06-2010, 06:58 PM
Who? Scholes, Carrick or Huddlestone?
Huddlestone. Not sure he is ready for World Cup football yet though.

Bun
18-06-2010, 01:56 PM
Huddlestone. Not sure he is ready for World Cup football yet though.

huddlestone is an overrated pile of dog

Eckuii
18-06-2010, 02:18 PM
At the end of the day if we were talking about form then half the squad would be different, surely?

Shaun Wright Phillips who doesn't really get a game since Johnson arrived. Yet he took SWP over Johnson and Walcott?
Heskey hasn't being in the Aston Villa squad for some time.
Ashley Cole was injured for the last bit of the season.
Ferdinand had being injured most of the season, only playing about 14 games out of about 60.

I agree with whatever somebody else said, Huddlestone is well overrated for my liking. Carragher is a good defender and has stepped up to the plate when the time was needed. At the end of the day, you can't have somebody like Sol Campbell in the team, you just have to look at his past record. He went awol from Arsenal, ended up at Notts county for some bizzare reason and then back to Arsenal. You don't want somebody with irrasional thinking in such an atmosphere that England are in. You need calm and level headed people.

He shouldn't be coming out and saying stuff like this on the night that his country is about to play though. If he had any respect for the players, he wouldn't have done that.

JackBuddy
18-06-2010, 03:22 PM
huddlestone is an overrated pile of dog

I beg to differ. One of the best passers in the league!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-Ezcr8ba74

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!