PDA

View Full Version : Citizenship Studies Exam - 18/06/10

Homosexual
18-06-2010, 03:37 PM
'cor dear.

my citizenship studies exam was so hard today :| i failed so badly.. did anyone else do it today?

lukeisok
18-06-2010, 03:40 PM
Was this the one about Politics and Power?

Rozi
18-06-2010, 03:41 PM
my friend did it and she did it wrong, answered ALL the questions in section B loooooooool.

Homosexual
18-06-2010, 03:49 PM
Was this the one about Politics and Power?

n'aw, it was about responsibilities and rights

my friend did it and she did it wrong, answered ALL the questions in section B loooooooool.

i did it wrong :\ & what do you mean? lol.

Rozi
18-06-2010, 04:08 PM
idk, apparently you're only meant to answer one question in section B on her board.

Keri?!
18-06-2010, 04:20 PM
o i did all the questions lmao

but i literally had a hour and half music and then a hour and half citizenship with no break in between i was just so bored

Nemo
18-06-2010, 04:23 PM
Yeh i had that one, i only answered one tho like iwas meant to. oh and please tell me that was jasmine.

Oh and it was stupid easy. There was like 3 pages of like 1 sentence questions wit like 4 on each page (answered those in like 5mins). Then they asked u to write like a page of writing which was like np. Ended up having 30 mins left in a 1hr exam. Such a waste of time.

Homosexual
18-06-2010, 05:14 PM
idk, apparently you're only meant to answer one question in section B on her board.

aqa or ocr?

o i did all the questions lmao

but i literally had a hour and half music and then a hour and half citizenship with no break in between i was just so bored

i had one hour of citizen, i'm lucky haha :]

Yeh i had that one, i only answered one tho like iwas meant to. oh and please tell me that was jasmine.

Oh and it was stupid easy. There was like 3 pages of like 1 sentence questions wit like 4 on each page (answered those in like 5mins). Then they asked u to write like a page of writing which was like np. Ended up having 30 mins left in a 1hr exam. Such a waste of time.

lucky you i guess.

Adamm
18-06-2010, 07:21 PM
waste of my taxes

Edited by Nicola (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post off topic.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!