PDA

View Full Version : Sold Four Thrones

Art
18-06-2010, 11:40 PM
2 for 859 in Market Place (850c?) - Took several tries to sell - lots of people were putting up offers.
1 for 869 in Market Place (860c?) - Took several tries to sell - lots of people were putting up offers.
1 for 889 in Market Place (880c?) - Sold straight away because it was the only offer.

Just posting these to try help with the Throne value in the other thread.

Sorry for no screenshots :(

I've been watching the Throne value in MP for the past few days and its normally anywhere from 750 to 900c.

Sharon
19-06-2010, 07:39 PM
Thanks a lot for these :)

-Danube-
20-06-2010, 01:40 PM
2 for 859 in Market Place (850c?) - Took several tries to sell - lots of people were putting up offers.
1 for 869 in Market Place (860c?) - Took several tries to sell - lots of people were putting up offers.
1 for 889 in Market Place (880c?) - Sold straight away because it was the only offer.

Just posting these to try help with the Throne value in the other thread.

Sorry for no screenshots :(

I've been watching the Throne value in MP for the past few days and its normally anywhere from 750 to 900c.

I think part of the problem with us trying to find a Throne value is trying to find a value for the Gold Bar and HC, many people are buying thrones for Gold Bars now but then the gold bar values are ranging from 10-12HC so it's hard to clarify a value of the throne.

But thanks for these :) Keep up the reporting

Santorefish
20-06-2010, 03:10 PM
I think part of the problem with us trying to find a Throne value is trying to find a value for the Gold Bar and HC, many people are buying thrones for Gold Bars now but then the gold bar values are ranging from 10-12HC so it's hard to clarify a value of the throne.

But thanks for these :) Keep up the reporting

Im thinking 11hcs per gold bar at the moment

Thanks for posting

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!