PDA

View Full Version : Just a note...

Browney
30-06-2010, 01:21 PM
Just saying, if anyone wants to go to a football forum that's a damn site more popular than this for summer (not much goes on in here without the Premier League) you should get on over to FinalScoreForums. Quaity posters needed. JackBuddy, Chain, here's looking at you. And the rest of you of course. It's not my site, just thought I'd let you guys in on a well kept football forum secret...

Please mods, don't shut this, this isn't for my benefit, but of the forum's posters.

Arron
30-06-2010, 02:16 PM
argh ignore

W00TZEH
30-06-2010, 02:17 PM
ew at that website
That's what i thought when i first googled, but its http://www.finalscoreforums.com/forums/index.php? :D

Arron
30-06-2010, 02:19 PM
That's what i thought when i first googled, but its http://www.finalscoreforums.com/forums/index.php? :D

yeah i edited then realised my post was pointless :P

abdellah123
30-06-2010, 02:19 PM
lol, whats wrong with this forum? :P
I find it good to disscuss football xD

CHA!NGANG
30-06-2010, 02:27 PM
Ewf, I took a look on it and the first thing I saw was:

Van Persie sucks as a striker. Like I've said, he's not a "9" and he will ruin Holland.

Which has put me off a bit :P But I'll sign up in a min, looks like a decent site. I don't use this forum as much as I use this EA Forums because that has a much bigger audience, but some people on there are clueless and are really annoying so I might use your one.

As for the above, this forum really doesn't have a big sports audience. Probably 3 threads created a day max whilst the season isn't going on which isn't really a lot. On top of that, quite a few of the older posters haven't been posting much too which means it's hard to get a debate going. It should pick up again at the start of next season, and i'll still use this forum too anyway.

Browney
30-06-2010, 02:54 PM

Van Persie sucks as a striker. Like I've said, he's not a "9" and he will ruin Holland.

Which has put me off a bit :P But I'll sign up in a min, looks like a decent site. I don't use this forum as much as I use this EA Forums because that has a much bigger audience, but some people on there are clueless and are really annoying so I might use your one.

As for the above, this forum really doesn't have a big sports audience. Probably 3 threads created a day max whilst the season isn't going on which isn't really a lot. On top of that, quite a few of the older posters haven't been posting much too which means it's hard to get a debate going. It should pick up again at the start of next season, and i'll still use this forum too anyway.

He's a douche. he doesn't watch English football, so he doesn't rate him.

Yeah, I'm not saying quit HxF, this forum can be ok, I'm just saying that this forum has ebbs and flows. So whilst it's quiet, FSF will do ok.

CHA!NGANG
30-06-2010, 03:03 PM
What's the forum like? Rule wise. Are there any, and is it relaxed with swearing e/t/c or has it got tight moderation.

Browney
30-06-2010, 03:07 PM
Really lax, apart from the extreme stuff. Swearings fine, and once you turn 18 you can enter the "Over 18" section in the "Babes Forum." ;) OI OI.

AlexOC
30-06-2010, 06:13 PM
Really lax, apart from the extreme stuff. Swearings fine, and once you turn 18 you can enter the "Over 18" section in the "Babes Forum." ;) OI OI.

oh my days.. is there boobs?

W00TZEH
30-06-2010, 06:17 PM
shame you aint 18! LOL

AlexOC
30-06-2010, 06:27 PM
moving swiftly on.. who on here is registered there?

Browney
30-06-2010, 06:44 PM

Sir, you are on the internet. There are always boobs.

CHA!NGANG
30-06-2010, 07:47 PM
I'm registered now.

JackBuddy
30-06-2010, 08:00 PM
I am 'yop0f'

StefanWolves
30-06-2010, 08:21 PM

Haha I use that a lot too what's your username?

Adamm
30-06-2010, 08:41 PM
Might do, cba with tools coming into this forum knowing nothing about anything.

We have a tight-nit community here and anyone outside it probably knows nothing. Grrr.

AlexOC
30-06-2010, 08:44 PM
Might do, cba with tools coming into this forum knowing nothing about anything.

We have a tight-nit community here and anyone outside it probably knows nothing. Grrr.

ahh, are you going on the forum?

i think i might give it a pass then.

Adamm
30-06-2010, 08:46 PM
alex give over you love me.

AlexOC
30-06-2010, 08:49 PM
oh god so much ;(

CHA!NGANG
30-06-2010, 09:20 PM
arsenalap11 to Stefan.

And Browney you were right, SouLDeFeNdEr (http://www.finalscoreforums.com/forums/index.php?showuser=863) is a tool.

Browney
01-07-2010, 07:46 AM
Well, you get them on every forum.

-Heart
02-07-2010, 06:38 PM
Just saying, if anyone wants to go to a football forum that's a damn site more popular than this for summer (not much goes on in here without the Premier League) you should get on over to FinalScoreForums. Quaity posters needed. JackBuddy, Chain, here's looking at you. And the rest of you of course. It's not my site, just thought I'd let you guys in on a well kept football forum secret...

Please mods, don't shut this, this isn't for my benefit, but of the forum's posters.
I second this post.

If I'm correct, I think I recommended this site to you Adam and the rest of the forum a while ago. Nonetheless I agree with everything you've said - we need some more posters on FSF.

I'm "Shakhtar" on FSF for anyone who's interested.

Browney
02-07-2010, 07:10 PM
I second this post.

If I'm correct, I think I recommended this site to you Adam and the rest of the forum a while ago. Nonetheless I agree with everything you've said - we need some more posters on FSF.

I'm "Shakhtar" on FSF for anyone who's interested.

Yeah you did. Thankyou so much. :eusa_danc

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!