PDA

View Full Version : Normal Rare Values

HolyWar
05-08-2005, 08:42 PM
I'm not gonna go flaming with my disagreements of some other users specualtions on values but here are a few things I would like to post.

The aloe vera has been out for a very long time on UK. They were never released into the catalogue but they were given out in excess a few years ago. They can and never will be a super rare, there are thousands of these in the hotel and there is not a limited amount of them. There price never rose over the years like the throne because the throne is a significantly different piece of furniture unlike the Aloe which is just a plant. Yes they are increasing but that is due to the fact that they are not being traded too often. A while ago some people would have argued that the Aloe was worth 1 hc but now it appears to be trading for 2 hcs. Suggesting that it is now trading for 3-4 hcs is because you are being mislead by people who are attempting to inflate the price.

Aloe Vera - 2.1 hcs
Holoboy and Girl - 1.5 hcs - These are now relatively the same value.
Petal Patch - 3 hcs
Throne - 18.5 hcs
Dragon - 0.9 hcs
Parasols - 1 hc - Parasols are no longer flooded in the trading sector and many people offer 1 hc for paras with the exception of purple sometimes trading for less.

NekkLe
05-08-2005, 08:53 PM
Hi TheUnspoken :)

Your values are up to date, accurate and the comments along with it were truthful.
The Aloe was at a Decline previously and now they are being collected by whoever can get there hands on them.

Thanks for your values, hope you keep posting more :P

NekkLe
Rare Value Reporter.

YellowParasol
05-08-2005, 08:54 PM
The values are quite good.. I usualy see the Aloe Vera being traded for 1.5 Hc's though, but apart from that, good values :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!