PDA

View Full Version : Grr, teachers who favouritise

dbgtz
13-07-2010, 08:25 PM
They piss me off so much. P.E. ones are the worst. We basically had a catching lesson of rounders (yes rounders :l) and if you didn't catch it you had to do a lap. So basically anyone who didn't regularly attend sport events he "didn't see" and it was stupid. I genuinely missed 1 catch because I misinterperated where it would land, I was moving back to catch it quite a bit and it was still like miles away yet he still made me do the lap, ******* stupid.

And there's the sexist douchebag I posted on here before (I think) where he put 10 girls and 2 boys as prefects. Don't get me wrong I'm glad I didn't get it now but it's like, they're supposed to set an example and during a fire alarm you're not supposed to talk (at my school) and this prefect, well community captain or some **** (>prefect) was talking through it and he even went and told him not to, HOW STOOPID.

So do/did you have the teachers who favouritise?

kuzkasate
13-07-2010, 08:30 PM
course lol.
they always seem to show the negative side of the people they dont really like & refuse to see the good sides and with the good people, they always boast about them and refuse to believe something bad about them, even if you present evidence. but who cares, most teachers suck.

luce
13-07-2010, 08:41 PM
i'm normally on the best side of all the teachers so i don't really care, normally it's only a bit of fun but i know some can take it too far. It can be annoying but if you go along with it and seem happy it may annoy them themselves? They're only human after all :D

Inseriousity.
13-07-2010, 08:49 PM
i'm normally on the best side of all the teachers so i don't really care, normally it's only a bit of fun but i know some can take it too far. It can be annoying but if you go along with it and seem happy it may annoy them themselves? They're only human after all :D

this, hehe. get on their good side at beginning of year or you'll be attached with a negative label for the rest of the year! then you can get away with murder... -shifty eyes- It's not fair, it's not really right but it's just a part of human nature that makes us prefer some people over others even if we have to remain professional and try not to show it.

dbgtz
13-07-2010, 08:55 PM

Yeah but they shouldn't show it during lessons :l I know a teacher who favouritises, but only out of lesson. More like a you scratch my back (get on my good side) ill scratch yours (turn the eye to anything which is mildly against the rules) but he never shows that in lesson which means he remains professional which all teachers should show as stated previously.

N!ck
13-07-2010, 09:15 PM
People naturally prefer some people to others. It's just human nature.

Personally I was always the sort that'd talk to my teachers in class or after class if I wanted to ask something. I think getting to know your teachers and their past is a good thing. It shows you're interested and naturally they're going to be nice to you too :).

buttons
13-07-2010, 09:23 PM
People naturally prefer beautiful people to others. It's just human nature..
yep.

the rebels got treated better at our school, they got rewards for being good... get on their good side early but don't be a massive teachers pet that doesn't help.

N!ck
13-07-2010, 09:30 PM
yep.

the rebels got treated better at our school, they got rewards for being good... get on their good side early but don't be a massive teachers pet that doesn't help.

Lol I sort of see where you're coming from, but if someone that's good looking is a **** then they're a ****. End of.

And I'm not saying be a teacher's pet. That's horrible. But taking a genuine interest and being on their good side is great. I'm probably weird for being genuinely interested in their past/education lol.

Muct
13-07-2010, 10:06 PM
LOL I hate it because at my school all the people who piss around in class, and end up in fights and everything get treated the best, never get shouted atf or doing wrong, more likely to get certificates and everything in our Thursday assembly, and no matter how little work they do they get praised... :/

Hate it tbh,

Andeeh
13-07-2010, 11:49 PM
Yeah pisses me of so much. In English, my teacher always used to bum lick the proper nerds and just forget about the rest of us.

Nemo
13-07-2010, 11:52 PM
Yeh theres a couple, but my teachers usually like me (not in a favourite sort of way, except my business teacher but thats because the rest of my class are ******ed idiots, and i have no one to talk to so i just do work). But my spanish teacher absolutely hated me, didnt particularly favourite anyone, but she had a certain disliking for me. Always nit pick silly things and it was just eurgh annoying.

Dont have school anymore so woop woop, none of that crap again

Matthew
14-07-2010, 08:37 AM
one teacher genuinely hates me, and i hate him back so its ok xox

as you said though, in lessons, teacher shouldnt show favouritism. out of lessons yeh, they can have their favs, but in lessons, everyone should be given equal respect . I dont really have any teacher who have favourites in lessons, theres one who just loves all the suck ups and doesnt pay any attention to the rest of us. it is annoying.

Camy
14-07-2010, 11:52 AM
This always happens at school, hate it, but its human nature I guess.
I've not so much experienced favouritism, but rather the opposite. I think teachers used to always hate me because they knew how little effort I put in, and still managed to do not badly results wise.

Gibs960
14-07-2010, 02:54 PM
As I go to primary school there aren't many male teachers, so the girls love it because all the teachers are sexist....

Rixion
14-07-2010, 03:21 PM
Oh yes, in R.E. the teacher lets like 5 people sit on a table together and everyone else is put in single rows!

Alex3213
14-07-2010, 03:33 PM
Oh yes, in R.E. the teacher lets like 5 people sit on a table together and everyone else is put in single rows!

Been there, done that- infact, it was R.E LOL which is absoloutely terrible. Everyone is allowed to prefer some over others but the less they show it the better they are tbh, although getting on the good side of them at the beginning helps, the ones who are often disliked get told their every fault. Fortunately, I'm always on the good side but still :P

Becca
14-07-2010, 06:23 PM
I hate it, it's usually with sexism though. Ladies "behave" better, so they get better treated.
the girls in my glass are ******* but teachers still love us.

AgnesIO
14-07-2010, 07:25 PM
Not going to lie, at my school a few teachers 'favouritise' me so much - min you others hate me.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!