PDA

View Full Version : ThisHabbo Premier League (Only Fantasy Footy)

Farmering
26-07-2010, 02:39 PM
ThisHabbo are doing a football league on www.soccermanager.com and you can like, interactive with the players etc. You are the manager, you can buy players from other managers in the league, this is half full, the other half is thishabbo members, i'll quote the thread, it's great fun, take part if you wish. :)

The ThisHabbo Soccer Manager league is now open to play, absolutely free!

Just go to :

www.soccermanager.com (http://www.soccermanager.com)

And register with your username, email address and password!

After you are registered, you need to click the skip button on step 2 where it asks you to find friends from msn, you can do it if you want but its not needed!

Take the tutorial on how to manage your team, then on the box at the side where it says "Game World ID Number Search" type in the number

And select "ThisHabbo Premier League" (look below)
(remember it's 51086, thanks!!!!!!!11111111, we changed leagues!!!!!)
http://hufile.cc/1279994536.png

Then you can choose your team, and wait to be accepted by Myself or Dez! It's easy as!

After you've confirmed your email and we accept you to the league, you can then transfer, train and look after your players!

The Game League will start quite soon, so you've got to get training and keep checking when your first game of the season is! You can get promted, relegated and even go into administration with your team, so you've got to get looking after you're team!

Cheers!
First game is on 1st August so get your players on the transfer list etc.
Cup game is on 6th August or something.

Mexel
27-07-2010, 12:48 AM
Actualy a fantastic online game i used to play it with a few people years back. Might join!

Ardemax
31-07-2010, 08:53 PM
It says you need to be signed up to the forum?

Mikey
31-07-2010, 09:07 PM
Get off our forum Farmering xD

lTraditional
01-08-2010, 07:00 AM
LMAO^ Looks brilliant so I might join :)

Ardemax
01-08-2010, 02:13 PM
I've applied to be the manager of a club, yet no reply this was like a day ago :S

Oleh
01-08-2010, 08:19 PM
I say habbox make one. if it were possible id reset mine and make it habbox only.. but i cant :(

Ardemax
02-08-2010, 06:00 PM
Doesn't make leagues cost money?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!