PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye my Friend - Ends 19th August

Alex3213
04-08-2010, 12:03 PM
http://www.habbox.com/scripts/fontgen2/index.php?text=GOODBYE MY FRIEND&style=OriginalBlue

I'm afraid to break some very sad news. You're moving to the other side of the globe and you won't be able to see any of your friends again. The only people you will go with are your mother and father. The rest? Unfortunately you will lose contact with them all, however you are allowed to write one paragraph to one friend or member of your family.

That's what this competition is about. If you did have to do that (don't worry, you won't...hopefully!), what would you write and who would you write to? You may want to make it rather comical, but on the other hand write something very sorrow. The one which puts the message across the most and best wins. Post your entries in this thread.

Prize: 1 HC Sofa + 30 rep

KebabJuice
14-08-2010, 10:15 PM
Dear Emma,

I know our brotherly/sisterly love attitude will still persist as we used to fight over stupid things, like that time when I pushed you off the slide and i still laugh to this day when I watch the part when you start to cry.
Anyway I will miss your presence and knowing that there will always be a full fridge rather than a empty one.

I will miss when we argue and fight, the way we wind each other up is a tune we both enjoy.
I am sorry for not telling you sooner.

Your Brother
Liam
x x

dbgtz
14-08-2010, 10:33 PM
Dear Ellie,

Remember that job i applied for? Yeah I didn't get it but I'm going over to California anyway to find higher paying work and a cheaper house, it's a win-win situation. The sex has been great and this is no way your fault, even if you looked a bit off the other day and generally look like a tramp ever since you put coatings of make-up on, but I would be willing to accept that. I am sorry for any hurt this may cause and the fact I did not tell you to your face is because I could not see you cry over you losing the best part of your life. Also I am sorry about using your money to pay for my flight. Do not come to find me, I have already met someone else.

Tom

i did kinda make up like all of it :L

rokgal
15-08-2010, 04:57 PM
Dear Gina

Im Sorry I couldn't tell you sooner but Im going on a magical trip to a paradise island where bananas and pineapples come from: The Tescos in California.
I will miss the way we always fight and the way we both fell over the cordless phone.

But i will never forget you

LOVE Charlotte
xXxXxXxXxXxXxX

P.S: DOnt try to email call or do anything to talk to me cos ill be eating your leftover chocolate pie.

:P :( xx

nathanb48
15-08-2010, 07:16 PM
Dear Aidan

I know we have not been on the best of speaking terms but as I am moving away I need to apologise for the things I have done so we can move on instead of remembering the mistakes that we have done. You have been a wonderful brother to me , friend to me and I will miss you.

I know I have fell out with your girlfriend and her mates but that does not mean we can not talk. I think it seems that way because we don't hang out no longer. Well I will miss you loads and if I ever come back just for 1 day I will visit you.

Write Back
Nathan

Pyroka
17-08-2010, 07:32 AM
Dear Dean,

I'm sorry that I have to leave you in the midst of HxSS, I have to move to the other side of the globe which means I will be in a different time zone to all of the events. I hope that reds can still win it because we are the best team after all. Oh and tell Faboosh she eats haggis, because I cant be bothered telling her myself. You can have all my points if you want, since I won't be able to compete with such a competant player. Sorry I'm leaving you.

All the best,

Pyroka/Ryan
Team Red

Txyla
17-08-2010, 08:20 AM
Sorry Chloe, but my parents are taking me to live on the overside of the globe, we can stay in contact via text message ;), I'm very sorry, but I will not be able to have internet connection over there, so we cannot email eachother / go on facebook, I know thats annoying, but the whole family has got to put up with it.

Anyway, I am going to leave you to cope with life now,

Tayla
X

davidhif26
19-08-2010, 07:34 AM
Dear Collin,

Yep, it happened. Joined the Air Force as a second lieutenant.
BAM, they ship me out to some base overseas, well, guess I wont be seeing you for a while...
I gotta admit the MREs are good once you get used to them, but it's pretty rough round' here.
I just hope nothing horrible happens to me here... i'll try to keep myself sane.

Catch you later,
2nd Lieutenant, David
9th Infantry Division
165th Infantry Corps. "Strikers"

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!