PDA

View Full Version : What A Writer - Ends 17th August

Hollie
09-08-2010, 10:10 AM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=What A Writer&style=69

For this competition all you have to do is write a short story. Pick one item and one place out of each spolier and use them in your story, the rest is up to you. What you pick out of the spoilers doesn't have to feature heavily in your story. Post your entries in this thread. Be creative!

Prize: 1 month VIP + 30 rep

Under the sea
In Space
In a cave
On the beach

Suitcase
Magnifying Glass
Torch
Robot

Glopy
13-08-2010, 09:29 AM
mynes going to be more of a song. (but it will telly a story)

i went to the beach one day, and saw a robot, quite odd, quite gay.
one leg made from copper, the other from tin,
With a denim skirt, size 14, quite thin.
the robot he walked away,

I went underwater one day,
And saw the robot, quite odd, quite gay.
with a heart of gold, and a chest of iron
and a scarf quite like a lions,
this robot he walked away,

I went under water again
to find this under dressed man
with metal on the ground
he stood quite proud.
Hes opinions out loud.
this man he looked quite gay
And no longer walked away <3

Ok if you didnt get my poem. it was about a gay guy, who locked himself away inside a robot taking orders from the world on how hes sexuality must be, who one day ran away under sea to escape this. where metal was not expected underwater (being made to be someone) so the water rusted it away, and out came a man. (kinda like coming out of the closet) , proud of who he is and no longer runs away.

No i didnt get this from a site, i just made it on the spot, and no im not the guy. :) reviews would be nice.

KebabJuice
13-08-2010, 05:46 PM
My story will be about space and a Magnifying glass

I was currently boarding on the Galactica 2100 before stopping at the space station in the middle of space.
No life for millions if not thousands of miles!

I was about to retire, my muscles weakened by the lack of gravity I was scared to go home. to my home planet.
Until I saw this gigantic rock coming towards us coming towards us at a devastating speed.

For days and nights we constructed the only thing that would stop this gigantic rock from hitting the space station and also the earth and that was the Biggest magnifying glass in the galaxy. 100 feet wide and, when concentrated made you tan and burn in about 10 seconds
We faced it so it was alligned with the sun and also placed a concentrated amount of heat at a specific point. We saw the rock heat up. but it didn't seem to do anything UNTIL

The asteroid exploded and no noise was heard
The cosmic wave was being forced and lured
In hours to come glass will shatter
and cut the inhabitants into sea food platter
I can safely say that i wont miss this
because to be honest its taking the P*ss

LOL I just put that together. wow im so ashamed of it.

nathanb48
15-08-2010, 07:32 PM
Under the sea was the only thing there , miles and miles of water going to nowhere . I looked around but the dark deep blue sea is all I could see. It seemed I had been there for millions of years when I got rescued. I got rushed onto shore and into the hospital , quite a dramatic scene.

Well I woke up one morning I think 3 days after the accident and there was my mum and dad and then a guy. This guy had a dark thick black beard and hands like razor blades but very hairy , dark blue eyes and a scent that could be smelt a mile away. I sat up and he started talking , "Well hello there Mr Bentley , how are you?". I replied "I am not too bad just got a bit of a headache".

I saw him walk off to get a nurse and she brought me some Cheerios. Not the best cereal in the world but once you haven't eaten for days anything takes great. The doctor told me to try and stand up , so I did and fell to the ground. I guess it's that feeling you get been led down for days and feeling comfortable. I had to learn how to walk , like I was a baby again.

Then this women came in , nice smile so she looked very nice. Asked me a few questions so they could no what happened. They asked me why I was there , who was I with and why did I go far down. "It was my watch" I replied "My watch that slipped and I needed to get it , it's worth a lot you see". I knew that it wasn't my fault but them repeating it over and over makes it seem like it was.

I kept asking myself why I even put it in the water ? How stupid I would of been to take it in , of course you can't blame yourself forever so I guess I am still good. I survived and luckily enough there was a crack so I could actually breath. My friend went to get ice cream , I didn't know he would take around a hour to find the shop and when he came back I could hear him , I am sure stood on top of the crack. It had been 1 hour and I was freezing and could not talk , I was as stuck and there was nothing I could do.

The doctor said I was free to go and that I had to come back for regular check ups. Trust me it is a long long time before I go back to Spain again. I grabbed my suitcase and set off home.

By Nathan (Green Team)

Dean
16-08-2010, 12:49 PM
In the mists of the eastern region of Scotland, lives a depressed creature. Her name is Amy Lochness Fong. Under the sea, she attempts to go into hiding for numerous days! It's been said that fellow residents of East Scotland have spotted the fantastic creature through a magnifying glass.

Earlier this year, during the months of January, the Lochness was in severe danger of being killed and burned through many methods including those with torches and pitchforks. It was seen that Amy Lochness was a threat to the ocean and to East Scotland itself. They thought and thought, but they couldn't crack it. How was Amy Lochness poisoning the sea life of East Scotland?

Fisher boats were removed from the seas and nets were destroyed by the Lochness herself. East Scotland's future looked bleak. Could the residents of East Scotland be able to eat fish anymore?

Unfortunately, the Lochness still roams the seas today and kills many sea life that live below. Will the residents ever find out how she is doing it? Will they ever recover the ability to eat fish again? Will they regain happiness in East Scotland? We'll never know, as long as she roams the East Scotland sea.

Keri?!
16-08-2010, 12:53 PM
Once upon a time, in the land of Balamory, the local policeman was out and about. His name was PC Plum. As he rode his bright red bike down the lane singing, "I'm PC Plum" Edie McCredie flew round the corner in her bus just missing PC Plum! This shocked PC Plum as usually, Edie McCredie's driving was tip top perfect! He decided to investigate as to why Edie McCredie was driving oh so fast.

He quickly hopped on his bike and followed Edie McCredie. After a few minutes the bus driver stopped, PC Plum wanted to make sure that she didn't know he was following her so he quickly hid behind some enourmous bushes. Oh how PC Plum did love a good bush to hide behind! Edie McCredie carried on driving ad PC Plum followed shortly behind. The sky grew darker and fog ate up all the land that was in sight. Covering any ladscape in view.

Eventually Edie McCredie led PC Plum into a dark and mysterious cave! By this point PC Plum was incredibly suspicious od Edie McCredie. Why did she need to leave the wonderful land of Balamory to come to a cave? Why did she need to drive so fast to reach her destination? Why didn't she stop when she almost hit PC Plum? This all confused PC Plum so he wanted to find out what was going on.

He quietly followed her into the cave, keeping to th darkness of the cave so she couldn't see him hiding away. Sneakily, he put his bike down behind a rock and continued following the gloomy light of what seemed to be candles. PC Plum shuddered as the cold air filled the cave, this was getting spooky. PC Plum saw shadows, infact only one was moving yet he saw two. This confused him, he waited for the shadow to move yet it would not.

He decided to turn the corner of the cave so he could see what was actually going on, to his shock there stood Edie McCredie muttering to herself and she was accompanied by a metal man. What is this? PC Plum said to himself. He then realised what was actually going on, Edie McCredie was making a robot. PC Plum's fear overtook his braveness and he ran out of the cave. Till this day, PC Plum has never mentioned the horrible encouter of Edie McCredie and her robot.

oh how i do love balamory ;)

Glopy
16-08-2010, 03:59 PM
Once upon a time, in the land of Balamory, the local policeman was out and about. His name was PC Plum. As he rode his bright red bike down the lane singing, "I'm PC Plum" Edie McCredie flew round the corner in her bus just missing PC Plum! This shocked PC Plum as usually, Edie McCredie's driving was tip top perfect! He decided to investigate as to why Edie McCredie was driving oh so fast.

He quickly hopped on his bike and followed Edie McCredie. After a few minutes the bus driver stopped, PC Plum wanted to make sure that she didn't know he was following her so he quickly hid behind some enourmous bushes. Oh how PC Plum did love a good bush to hide behind! Edie McCredie carried on driving ad PC Plum followed shortly behind. The sky grew darker and fog ate up all the land that was in sight. Covering any ladscape in view.

Eventually Edie McCredie led PC Plum into a dark and mysterious cave! By this point PC Plum was incredibly suspicious od Edie McCredie. Why did she need to leave the wonderful land of Balamory to come to a cave? Why did she need to drive so fast to reach her destination? Why didn't she stop when she almost hit PC Plum? This all confused PC Plum so he wanted to find out what was going on.

He quietly followed her into the cave, keeping to th darkness of the cave so she couldn't see him hiding away. Sneakily, he put his bike down behind a rock and continued following the gloomy light of what seemed to be candles. PC Plum shuddered as the cold air filled the cave, this was getting spooky. PC Plum saw shadows, infact only one was moving yet he saw two. This confused him, he waited for the shadow to move yet it would not.

He decided to turn the corner of the cave so he could see what was actually going on, to his shock there stood Edie McCredie muttering to herself and she was accompanied by a metal man. What is this? PC Plum said to himself. He then realised what was actually going on, Edie McCredie was making a robot. PC Plum's fear overtook his braveness and he ran out of the cave. Till this day, PC Plum has never mentioned the horrible encouter of Edie McCredie and her robot.

oh how i do love balamory ;)

LMFAO you just pretty much wrote out a episode of balamory ^^!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!