PDA

View Full Version : Robinson and Brown retire from International football

luce
09-08-2010, 11:00 AM
fair play, i didn't know that Brown was even fit? But obviously is and is a shock call up in my opinion because i can't see him playing too too much this season for united with the Da Silva brothers coming through slowly but surely.

Robinson also realizes that Hart and Foster are the future of keeping and with James moving down now and not having too good a world cup i think his career is over too even if he doesn't want to it be.

all in all the squad for tuesday isn't surprising but i still don't think much of capello. it's obvious the players have no trust in this managing abilities.

Fallen
09-08-2010, 11:03 AM
I would of thought that brown might have wanted to play a few more games before retiring for england?
For me it was no suprise that robinson steps down, he wasnt very good anyway. LOL

Geraint
09-08-2010, 11:50 AM
You missed Simon Davies.

FlyingJesus
09-08-2010, 12:30 PM
Odd move, both were picked for wednesday's squad initially. Glad that Robinson's out though, I really do think Hart could be something big once he gets the experience.

Rock
09-08-2010, 01:58 PM
Glad Brown is out.

But I understand why both of them retired.

StefanWolves
09-08-2010, 04:42 PM
They showed two fingers towards Capello. Can't blame them. Can see Robinson comin out of retirmenent when Capello leaves, though.

JackBuddy
09-08-2010, 07:23 PM
Massive loss.

luce
10-08-2010, 07:28 AM
They showed two fingers towards Capello. Can't blame them. Can see Robinson comin out of retirmenent when Capello leaves, though.

maybe but by then i think hart will be the best keeper in the country by a mile, i hope he doesn't get dicked on by city though and not put in the starting line up after the insisted that wanted to keep him. That is the only thing, other than injury, that will keep him out of the England team i think because Foster will be first choice hands down at Birmingham.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!