PDA

View Full Version : The Marketplace's twist

rokgal
15-08-2010, 02:53 PM
As you all know habbo has created a market place for us to sell furni in rather than in a shop but due to this many people are selling item way beyond their normal value.

I.E: the blue stripy bauble, As many people know rubber ducks and baubles are worth 1-2c and as the market place lets you pick a price they are being sold for 500c+ on the catalogue.

most items averages are correct and very close to habbox's values but the prices their sold for are not on most of the cheap furni.

http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy257/neonsockzx/bauble.png

Sharon
15-08-2010, 03:18 PM
Yeah, I've found these are just pointless ones... just ignore them. You can't rely on an average though because if someone sells for a cheaper/expensive-r (is that a word?) prize it will not effect the Marketplace.

It's really hard to know it's real price with people trying to be funny like this but if you do ask on HxF you will probably get the right answer :)

(Have I completely gone of topic I'm not sure)

-Danube-
16-08-2010, 12:21 PM
There are alot of items put on at the prices. And tbh you should just ignore them, people think they will get lucky and sell for that, but they never do.

As for MP Averages, they can be very very misleading.

I mean take the throne. Like last week it dropped very harshly to around 700-750C. But it's marketplace average was still showing 850C? That means if you used MP Averages, you would have ended up paying 100C+ more for something.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!