PDA

View Full Version : ** POST YOUR RESULTS HERE **

Nixt
19-08-2010, 07:08 AM
Yeah, it's the dreaded results day for AS/A Level students in the UK. Post your results here.

Best of luck to you all :)

immense
19-08-2010, 07:09 AM
no cuz mine r **** ;l

Griz
19-08-2010, 07:11 AM
if you've not opened your results
good luck pepes

Callum.
19-08-2010, 08:33 AM
I was so nervous, and all of my friends were fine!

Psychology - A
Media - B
History - C

I retook media exam and got a bit higher, I just can't get good marks on that exam. In history I missed B by 3 marks but I still have next year to try to push that higher. I'm extremely pleased as I was very worried about history and would have been pleased with Med-B Psyc-C Hist-D.

Bed and then party!

alexxxxx
19-08-2010, 09:06 AM
i dunno but i got in! =D

Arron
19-08-2010, 09:10 AM
i have to walk 3 miles to college to find out that i've failed

Lost_Addict
19-08-2010, 09:12 AM
I hate my life ;( lol

ICT - Distinction
Buisness - B
Media - C
Math - U whoopde*******wooo

Callum.
19-08-2010, 09:24 AM
i dunno but i got in! =D

to where? congrats!

Inseriousity.
19-08-2010, 09:31 AM
Sociology - B
RE - C
French - C

woo i got in. :)

Nixt
19-08-2010, 09:32 AM
Law - A
Eng Lang - A
Sociology - A
History - B (boo)
Gen Studies - B (lol who cares)

Not bad. Bit disappointed with history, got C on one module and A on the other, but could have been a lot worse so I am pretty pleased.

immense
19-08-2010, 09:41 AM
A - sociology
B - Lit
B - History

meh, it'll do :D

Nixt
19-08-2010, 09:44 AM
A - sociology
B - Lit
B - History

meh, it'll do :D

It's not even bad! You shouldn't be sad about that, they're really good results. Well done babes xoxo

immense
19-08-2010, 09:46 AM
i know i know it was terrible at 6th form LOL everyone crying cuz they got D/E/U and me like fml i got B's (had to avoid filter) :O

Shar
19-08-2010, 09:47 AM
Failed.
All I can say is history paper 1 = e
history paper 2 = 100/100
woooo b

Nixt
19-08-2010, 10:01 AM
i know i know it was terrible at 6th form LOL everyone crying cuz they got D/E/U and me like fml i got B's (had to avoid filter) :O

Yeah a few people got quite upset at my college too. My best friend, Anja, didn't too great and you can't help but feel happy for your own results and then feel really bad when you see loads of people looking depressed. Some people are so insensitive though, I at least tried to be nice, look at this:

http://assets.habbox.com/images/21facebooklol.png

He was asking her what she got and she was really upset with her results, and his intention was obviously just to post his (better) results. She was kicking on FB chat lol!

Glitter
19-08-2010, 10:09 AM
A -Psychology
A - English lit&lang
B - Sociology 2 marks off another A which is a bit gay! but still reaaaaaaaaaally happy :D

KebabJuice
19-08-2010, 10:24 AM
Im yet to take my GCSES! so yeah. D;

Cosmic
19-08-2010, 10:47 AM
Business Studies - D
English Lit. - C
ICT - D (lol)

But yeah I got into my first choice so I'm more than happy with them ^^

Oasis
19-08-2010, 10:47 AM
A -Psychology
A - English lit&lang
B - Sociology 2 marks off another A which is a bit gay! but still reaaaaaaaaaally happy :D

It might be a push but for £40 you can get them to remark it, they could find those 2 extra marks. :P

Nixt
19-08-2010, 10:49 AM
It might be a push but for £40 you can get them to remark it, they could find those 2 extra marks. :P

She literally just suggested that (it's my sister, so she is sat not far from me) and I advise her against it. She's got into Sussex (her first choice) and I've known people to get marked down a grade or two when asking for a remarking, so it's not really worth it :P.

Oasis
19-08-2010, 10:55 AM
She literally just suggested that (it's my sister, so she is sat not far from me) and I advise her against it. She's got into Sussex (her first choice) and I've known people to get marked down a grade or two when asking for a remarking, so it's not really worth it :P.

True, it depends on what mood the examiners in. :P

Charlottay!
19-08-2010, 11:24 AM
AS Maths - C - got A in my C1 paper but then E in C2 and D in S1 so retaking my C2 to bump up my grades.
AS Media - C - WOOT!!!!!!!
AS P.E - C - WOOT!!!!!
AS Further maths - No grade yet cause i have yet to sit 1 of the modules. Got a U in FP1 and a D in my D1 so gotta retake that as well.

quite happy so.., ;D

Bevvie
19-08-2010, 12:11 PM
B - ART
C - MATHS
C - CHEMISTRY

I am really peed off!! 1 UMS mark from B in Chemistry. I needed that as well.

Also Jake you did really well!! Well done xx

Meanies
19-08-2010, 12:50 PM
b in media
b in ict
b in as film studies
d in english (lol)
and a c in as psychology from last year ;o

PaulMacC
19-08-2010, 12:53 PM
ICT - A
Business - A
Politics - B

immense
19-08-2010, 01:19 PM
B - ART
C - MATHS
C - CHEMISTRY

I am really peed off!! 1 UMS mark from B in Chemistry. I needed that as well.

Also Jake you did really well!! Well done xx

Still fabulous when you consider YOU DID MATHS AND ARTTTT, GEEK. Been given quite a few verbal offers through clearing atmmm :] been on the bloody phone all day!

Callum.
19-08-2010, 02:04 PM
Yeah just looked at the boundries and missed B by 3 marks in History. That really would have made my day.

alexxxxx
19-08-2010, 02:08 PM
All at A2 level:

B - Physics
B - Maths
B - Economics
B - French
A - General Studies

=)

so happy.

,elaboratedolls
19-08-2010, 02:45 PM
Everything - U
Coz I didnt take them:D

Robbie
19-08-2010, 02:55 PM
English Lang and lit - B
Sociology - B
Media - A
I.T - B

Majorly disappointed with I.T though, was predicted an A and thought for sure I'd get it :(

At AS btw

-Danube-
19-08-2010, 03:33 PM
All AS:

Chemistry - B
Biology - C (3 more from a B!)
Physics - C (Dunno where this came from, i just got an E in the January Exams)
Music - E (Whole group failed miserably in this, no one higher than an C, all our coursework grades said U so teachers think wrong recordings got sent off and they got our unfinished drafts and thus we all got low grades. Although in the breakdowns i got a B in the exam)
Citizenship - E (Forced subject, everyone hates it, walked out half way through)

I'm please with them, they'll go up a couple of grades next year like. I just wish that the Music and Physics grades were switched as i really don't wanna do physics next year and i really wanna do music. Think they will get appealed anyway though, gotta go in on the 1st to get a talk about the music results.

Bevvie
19-08-2010, 03:57 PM
Still fabulous when you consider YOU DID MATHS AND ARTTTT, GEEK. Been given quite a few verbal offers through clearing atmmm :] been on the bloody phone all day!

haha yes art, stressful times. You are the GEEK! You with the A's and B's.
(= That is good? I hope you get into University! and shame about the phoning, busy to get through? Good luck! x

cocaine
19-08-2010, 04:12 PM
AS
computing - B
history - B
economics - D
physics - D

was just a freak thing with economics, im not bothered about it at all, i'll retake it and i'll do fine im sure :). also physics i had dropped by the end of the exams, so its a miracle how i managed to pass it seeing as i consistently got U's in that subject. overall im pleased with my results as half of my year hit U's and E's and therefore aren't coming back in september.. :(

-Danube-
19-08-2010, 04:28 PM
AS
computing - B
history - B
economics - D
physics - D

was just a freak thing with economics, im not bothered about it at all, i'll retake it and i'll do fine im sure :). also physics i had dropped by the end of the exams, so its a miracle how i managed to pass it seeing as i consistently got U's in that subject. overall im pleased with my results as half of my year hit U's and E's and therefore aren't coming back in september.. :(

I'm actually in the same situation with physics. Kept getting E's and U's in mocks and coursework and stuff, just didn't understand it at all. Managed to get an E in the Jan exams then i came out with a C this time :S It said on the breakdown i got a B in the exam.

Don't even know how i managed it, was really shocked. I was gonna drop it after the exam, but i was made to keep it till results, kinda glad i did. Eventhough i did throw all the work away.

cocaine
19-08-2010, 04:30 PM
I'm actually in the same situation with physics. Kept getting E's and U's in mocks and coursework and stuff, just didn't understand it at all. Managed to get an E in the Jan exams then i came out with a C this time :S It said on the breakdown i got a B in the exam.

Don't even know how i managed it, was really shocked. I was gonna drop it after the exam, but i was made to keep it till results, kinda glad i did. Eventhough i did throw all the work away.

yeahh, cept i didnt keep it till results. while i did qualify to carry it on, im unable to anyway as i dropped it in june and since then they've been doing coursework and stuff which i havent done. well done though on a C, thats good going :D you gonna carry it on through to A2?

Jordy
19-08-2010, 05:05 PM
All at A2 level:

B - Physics
B - Maths
B - Economics
B - French
A - General Studies

=)

so happy.Nice one Alex, you get on to the course you wanted to then? Civil engineering at Manchester I think it was :)

MrPinkPanther
19-08-2010, 06:52 PM
Jake come to london, it's where the cool peeps are.

History - A
Computing - A
Politics - B
Maths - B

To be honest I don't deserve them, there are people who put far more effort in than me.

Mr.OSH
19-08-2010, 08:44 PM
(AS grades)

Maths - A
Chem - A
Bio - A
Phys - A

Hoping to read medicine at uni next year :D.

Shar
19-08-2010, 09:41 PM
(AS grades)

Maths - A
Chem - A
Bio - A
Phys - A

Wow that's amazing, good luck, not that you need it!

Ed.
19-08-2010, 10:18 PM
AS Grades:

I only have 3 because I do Double Maths so I did a Maths A level in a year.

Maths - A*
Physics - A
French - A

Further Maths - To be taken next year.

kk.
19-08-2010, 10:22 PM
A in maths,
B in general

Including last years grades, I have ABBD, so york here I come :o

Well done everyone

Pyroka
19-08-2010, 10:25 PM
(AS grades)

Maths - A
Chem - A
Bio - A
Phys - A

you would come on JUST to post THAT.

AS Grades:

I only have 3 because I do Double Maths so I did a Maths A level in a year.

Maths - A*
Physics - A
French - A

Further Maths - To be taken next year.

ok who gave you the answers admit it LOL

well done everyone some of you did great

paul got more than jake har har har har

Ed.
19-08-2010, 10:30 PM
ok who gave you the answers admit it LOL

well done everyone some of you did great

Nobody, I just worked hard. I do want to apply to do Maths at University. But I think most unis don't count the A* you get if you get it in year 12 so who knows.

:)

Pyroka
19-08-2010, 10:44 PM
Nobody, I just worked hard. I do want to apply to do Maths at University. But I think most unis don't count the A* you get if you get it in year 12 so who knows.

Damnnn youre smart then :P

GTA-Andy
19-08-2010, 11:19 PM
Geography: A
Business & Economics: A
English: B
History: B

Hoping to take the English to an A with a coursework resit.

Samantha.
20-08-2010, 08:19 AM
Mine were rubbish..
Still might be getting kicked out of college but we'll see!

Recursion
20-08-2010, 10:55 AM
I was doing 4 but I dropped Business back in October/November time because he was asking for like 5 pages of coursework in every two days, so here are my AS results so far:

English Coursework: A
English Exam: D
Overall: C (4 marks off a B)

Geography Unit 1: B
Geography Unit 2: D
Overall: C (Few marks off a B)

Ethics: E
New Testament: E
Overall Theology: E.

I am so retaking all the units I need to in Jan, I want to get at least BBD or BBC. If I can bump this to A-Level next year, If I bump these up to A-Level an up a grade, Ill have enough to do Comp Sci at Uni next year.

immense
20-08-2010, 12:33 PM
LMFAO WELL MINE SPELL BAB SO I AM HAPPY

those with good AS i got AAAB last yr and ABB this yr

gets harder ;l

Catzsy
20-08-2010, 12:55 PM
LMFAO WELL MINE SPELL BAB SO I AM HAPPY

those with good AS i got AAAB last yr and ABB this yr

gets harder ;l

So you can't get into Warwick with an A and 2 B's ?

Nixt
20-08-2010, 12:59 PM

I wasn't aware you could get an A* at AS?

Catzsy
20-08-2010, 01:01 PM

Think this is the first year along with A level.

Nixt
20-08-2010, 01:04 PM
Think this is the first year along with A level.

I'm pretty sure it's only for the overall A Level. Not for the individual years, as it were.

LoveToStack
20-08-2010, 01:14 PM
Quick offtopic question but still related. So does everyone in England do A-levels over two years: AS in the first year then A2 in the second? Or is there the option for you to take a complete A-level course in one year.
I only ask because in my school anyway we only get access to A-levels and Advanced Highers in our final year so we're obliged to do them in one year. For the A-levels it's still split into AS and A2 modules for exam purposes but both exams are taken in the same year.

immense
lts; you can do them in 1 yr here but it's not adviseddddd we have 1 yr on AS and 1 yr on a2 (in most cases)

I think that guy said he did the whole alevel in one whole year but he's not sure if the uni will acknowledge the A* cuz he got it in yr 12 even tho he did the AS and A2 in yr 12

N!ck
I'm pretty sure it's only for the overall A Level. Not for the individual years, as it were.

It is only overall for A-level, but he's done the full A-level in his first year ;).

immense
20-08-2010, 01:16 PM
It is only overall for A-level, but he's done the full A-level in his first year ;).
beat u smax

@ cheeky catzsy nope warwick did want ABB but wanted the A in historyyyy! and my insurance was higher than my firm (lol...) so i've been through clearing it's well fun, everyone says it's a better uni but i think they're trying to make me feel better LOL :l but it's firmly top 15 (top 10 in one ranking, top 15 in other) so it's alrighttt and got good results for history

Nixt
20-08-2010, 01:16 PM

Well that explains it :P. And @ Jake, surely they will recognise it? It doesn't matter when you do it, as long as it's done, I'm sure. I've heard of loads of really young people, like 11 / 12 etc, getting A levels and their grades count :P. I got my psychology a level in year ten / eleven too.

LoveToStack
20-08-2010, 01:17 PM
lts; you can do them in 1 yr here but it's not adviseddddd we have 1 yr on AS and 1 yr on a2 (in most cases)

I think that guy said he did the whole alevel in one whole year but he's not sure if the uni will acknowledge the A* cuz he got it in yr 12 even tho he did the AS and A2 in yr 12

Sounds like we're getting a bit of a raw deal up here.

immense
20-08-2010, 01:18 PM
didnt even know scotland did a lvls tbh

N!ck
20-08-2010, 01:20 PM
beat u smax

@ cheeky catzsy nope warwick did want ABB but wanted the A in historyyyy! and my insurance was higher than my firm (lol...) so i've been through clearing it's well fun, everyone says it's a better uni but i think they're trying to make me feel better LOL :l but it's firmly top 15 (top 10 in one ranking, top 15 in other) so it's alrighttt and got good results for history

Which are you going to now?

immense
20-08-2010, 01:22 PM
i'm going to wait until they confirm it through clearing because i don't want to get ahead of myself. they've given me a verbal offer and told me they will honour that so 90% chance i'll be there. when they update ucas i will be happppy.

Ed.
20-08-2010, 02:45 PM

As I do Double Maths, you do a whole A level in Maths this year so I've done 7 maths modules and I got 99 and 94 in C3 and C4 so that's 193/200 and you only need 180/200 and an A overall for A* in Maths.

Next year I'll be doing a full A level in further maths. I did my AS in maths in january.

Tintinnabulate
20-08-2010, 03:02 PM

Nopeee. I did AS ICT for the sake of it in my second year, got 96% or something and it was still an A.

Hecktix
20-08-2010, 03:24 PM
Psychology ~ A*
Philosophy ~ B
Religious Studies ~ B

got into my first choice uni so yeh woooo :D

Ed.
20-08-2010, 04:03 PM
Well done Oli. Where you going??

kk.
20-08-2010, 06:43 PM
beat u smax

Erm. Wait. Where are you going now?! :O

N!ck
20-08-2010, 09:35 PM
One of my friends told me hers today - A* - Further Maths, A* - Electronics, A - Maths, A - Physics, A - Chemistry.

5 A-levels, the jammy sod.

-:Undertaker:-
21-08-2010, 05:03 AM
Wow, well compared to the majority of you I haven't done near good enough (AS);

English
C & D

Geography
D & E

History
C & D

..so I think i'll for sure be resitting them. :P

Robbie
21-08-2010, 10:47 AM
Wow, well compared to the majority of you I haven't done near good enough (AS);

English
C & D

Geography
D & E

History
C & D

..so I think i'll for sure be resitting them. :P

Why don't you do Politics :@

Jamesy
21-08-2010, 01:02 PM
Media: A (100% on coursework woo)
History: B (4 marks off an A :()
Computing: B
Physics: D (I thought I'd failed completely tbh)

These are AS. Another year of fun to go :P

Recursion
21-08-2010, 01:21 PM
Media: A (100% on coursework woo)
History: B (4 marks off an A :()
Physics: D (I thought I'd failed completely tbh)

These are AS. Another year of fun to go :P

Media's a cop out! :P

MrPinkPanther
21-08-2010, 01:29 PM
Why don't you do Politics :@

He doesn't understand it, he's a member of UKIP...

cocaine
21-08-2010, 01:45 PM

oh snap! we did the same exam board didn't we haha. no one in my class got an A i dont think.

Jamesy
21-08-2010, 01:57 PM
Media's a cop out! :P

ppffffffffff!

ice burn.

oh snap! we did the same exam board didn't we haha. no one in my class got an A i dont think.

I think my friend did. I never understood hamming code so lost marks there :(

Robbie
21-08-2010, 02:27 PM

ZING!!

Tintinnabulate
21-08-2010, 06:54 PM

Meaning he doesn't understand anything! :(. RIP Rare Values.

MrPinkPanther
21-08-2010, 07:10 PM
Meaning he doesn't understand anything! :(.

He knows how to please a man ;)

Recursion
22-08-2010, 09:10 AM
He knows how to please a man ;)

That's the only thing UKIP can do? WHAT ABOUT THE WOMEN?! WONT SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE WOMEN!

Plean
22-08-2010, 09:16 AM
Well done garion and everyone else :D

MrPinkPanther
22-08-2010, 09:32 PM
That's the only thing UKIP can do? WHAT ABOUT THE WOMEN?! WONT SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE WOMEN!

Daily Mail: Women banned in EU blunder.

MrPinkPanther
22-08-2010, 09:32 PM

Daily Mail: Women banned in EU blunder.

beth
23-08-2010, 02:02 PM
3 distinctions = 3 A grade = 360 ucas point equivalent ;)

MattFr
24-08-2010, 09:24 AM
Maths A*
Add Maths A*
Physics A*
Chemistry A* (100%)
Biology A*
ICT A* A (5 100% Distinctions)
History A
Product Design A
English A
English Lit A
German B

Not too shabby huh.

cocaine
24-08-2010, 09:34 AM
Maths A*
Add Maths A*
Physics A*
Chemistry A* (100%)
Biology A*
ICT A* A (5 100% Distinctions)
History A
Product Design A
English A
English Lit A
German B

Not too shabby huh.

a B in german? pfft. pathetic.

i joke, they're amazing grades hahaa :) well done

MattFr
24-08-2010, 09:35 AM
a B in german? pfft. pathetic.

i joke, they're amazing grades hahaa :) well done

B is good for me considering I didn't pay attention LOL. But cheers :)

cocaine
24-08-2010, 09:36 AM
B is good for me considering I didn't pay attention LOL. But cheers :)

hahaa in german GCSE i got A's in two modules and B's in the other two, yet i still got a B overall :( how unfair is that.

MattFr
24-08-2010, 09:40 AM
hahaa in german GCSE i got A's in two modules and B's in the other two, yet i still got a B overall :( how unfair is that.

Ahh that sucks, I got A* in coursework so I must have done pretty ****** in others to pull it down to a B lol.

immense
24-08-2010, 09:40 AM
i would have hated to get any B's in my gcses

awful lol

cocaine
24-08-2010, 09:41 AM
Ahh that sucks, I got A* in coursework so I must have done pretty ****** in others to pull it down to a B lol.

nicht gut :(

awful lol

GET OUT :@

MattFr
24-08-2010, 09:42 AM

awful lol

B is fine for me, I would have committed suicide if I got B in Maths or any science though lal.

immense
24-08-2010, 09:44 AM
anything less than 90% = fail

Fez
24-08-2010, 10:10 AM
Biology Unit 1 – B (ONE mark of of an A, sooooooo gutted lad)

Biology Unit 2 – C (ONE mark of an B, soooooo gutted lad)

Physics Unit 2 – E (mostly Fs around the place, I am lucky)

English – A (OH MY GOD, TWO MARKS OFF OF AN A* GRRR)

History – C (OH MY GOD, ONE MARK OFF AN B, SO GUTTED LAD)

Maths – C (Dead on C, one less lower and I would have a D. So chuffed)

RE – B (from two years ago, 90% of the class failed. I am victorious)

French – Merit (lolwat how)

Resitting Biology, Physics, English and History. Not bad really, the C in Maths will spur me on now. That's a heavy burden off of my back.

Jessie
24-08-2010, 10:14 AM
RE - B
Dance - A
Textiles - A
German - C
English language - A
English literature - B
Science - A
Additional science - B
Maths - A
Catering - B
French - B

Really pleased. Taking maths, english lit, dance, biology and chemistry at college (: ;D

immense
24-08-2010, 10:14 AM
btw just to make people feel better

i really got 3 As 4 B.s 3 Cs 1D 1U woo

Special
24-08-2010, 10:18 AM
spanish - C
science - B & B
maths - C
english - C, B & B
r.e - B
drama - B
art - A
drama - A

happy :)

Catzsy
24-08-2010, 10:27 AM
Well done all! :D

immense
24-08-2010, 10:31 AM
spanish - C
science - B & B
maths - C
english - C, B & B
r.e - B
drama - B
art - A
drama - A

happy :)
WELL IN JARV!!!!!!!

Keri?!
24-08-2010, 10:35 AM
R.E (Short Course) - A
Art - C
English language - B
English literature - B
Music - C
Maths - B
R.E (Full Course) - A
Science - C
Additional Science - B
Citizenship - D
German - B
Speaking - a
Listening - a
Reading - b
Writing - c

Technologic
24-08-2010, 10:35 AM
I forgot to post my AS lolol. I did pretty badly this year ABBB :l 2 marks off an A in English and Chemistry so im getting them remarked and biology's (6 marks off an A) being remarked by the school because the whole year did rather poor so they think it was a bad marker. Got 100% in geography though. lol

Jordy
24-08-2010, 10:46 AM
Biology: B
Citizenship: A
Chemistry: C
English language: B
English literature: B
History: C
ICT: B & B
Maths: B
Physics: B
Product Design: C

ICT AS Level: D

Pretty disappointed with that if I'm honest, they're fine to get me into college I'm sure but history I really don't need a C in that, considering I got 2 A*s in the coursework I may as well not turned up for the exam. Maths I wanted an A and Science's could of been better. So i'm not rly upset by them as they're okay but I should of done better.

immense
24-08-2010, 10:55 AM
Citizenship: A
Chemistry: C
English language: B
English literature: B
History: C
ICT: B & B
Product Design: C

ICT AS Level: D

Pretty disappointed with that if I'm honest, they're fine to get me into college I'm sure but history I really don't need a C in that, considering I got 2 A*s in the coursework I may as well not turned up for the exam. Maths I wanted an A and Science's could of been better. So i'm not rly upset by them as they're okay but I should of done better.

Nothing wrong with them at all though Jordy. It's much better when you do alevels you can basically specialise. Now you know that you have to put more work in to get the high grades you crave. Better to learn that lesson now rather than after alevels. Well done though, good set of grades there :)

Inseriousity.
24-08-2010, 10:56 AM
Well done everyone :)
Don't underestimate A levels though if you thought GCSEs were a piece of cake! I made that mistake in january AS! :D

Jordan:A
24-08-2010, 11:06 AM
Heres mine;
RE - C
Science - C
Applied Science - C
Maths - D
Catering - B
History - C
English Lit - C
Citizenship - C
Geography - C
English Language - C
French - E

iBlueBox
24-08-2010, 11:18 AM
For Year 10:

History - C
R.E - B
English - D
Biology - C
Physics - A
Chemistry - B
Maths - E

Im going to get my maths and my english up for a C for re-sits

im happy as i was expecting to get D's plus for some i didn't revise till the night before the exam.

Threads merged by Sarah (Forum Moderator): Better suited in this thread.

Fez
24-08-2010, 11:24 AM
Well done!

immense
24-08-2010, 11:27 AM
Woop! Once you get your Maths and English up they'll be awesome :8

Samantha.
24-08-2010, 11:40 AM
Well done ;], good luck with getting your maths and english up!

iBlueBox
24-08-2010, 11:40 AM
Woop! Once you get your Maths and English up they'll be awesome :8

Yeah, I need to improve massively in them hopefully I will do :D

Rozi
24-08-2010, 11:45 AM
so happy with mineeee eeeeeee, specially as I was expecting at least 1 C and no A*'s at all :)

DT: A*
English Lang: A
Englist Lit: A
Spanish: A
History: A
Music: A
Chemistry: B

oh and adding on ones I did in previous years:

Statistics: A
RS Short Course: A
IT Short Course: A

I'm going to do Psychology, English Lit, Music and History for A level :)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

immense
24-08-2010, 11:46 AM
YESSSSS ROSIE!! well done :D i did psychology, history and eng lit for alevel too, well in!

j0rd
24-08-2010, 11:55 AM
4 C's, 3 D's and 2 E's
haha

flatface
24-08-2010, 12:00 PM
congrats to you all, i remember getting an E in GCSE German lol

Rozi
24-08-2010, 12:01 PM
YESSSSS ROSIE!! well done :D i did psychology, history and eng lit for alevel too, well in!

:) oooo HI 5. and where's ma special prize you promised yesterday huh?!

immense
24-08-2010, 12:17 PM
i cant rly think of anything tbh so ill give ya rep

LMAO joshy i got a d in my gcse french ;l scammers

EXAMS ARE GETTING EASIER.

Mathew
24-08-2010, 12:29 PM
Yaaaaay I'm really happy with mine :D

Media: A*
English Language: A
English Literature: A
R.E: A
History: A
ICT: 4 x Distincation (AAAA)
Statistics: B
Chemistry: B
Music: C

Well done to everyone else :)
College now to study English Language, English Literature, Psychology and Sociology :)

immense
24-08-2010, 12:30 PM
well done matty bbz! x

MJJ
24-08-2010, 02:00 PM
I'm really happy with my GCSE results as I was expecting a mixture of B's and C's and got 8 A*'s and 3 A's.
Hope everyone got the grades they wanted.

Apolva
24-08-2010, 02:05 PM
1 x A*
4 x A
5 x B
and 1 C!

Quite relieved really!

Carlsta
24-08-2010, 02:13 PM
AS

Maths - U (EPIC FAIL - dropping it for A2)
Business - D (26 marks off C , resubmitting coursework)
Computing - U (2 ums amrks off an E!)
General - U

Judge Judy
24-08-2010, 02:34 PM
AS:
A in Computing
D in Business and Physics

Disappointed with business because I thought I did very well in second module; it wasn't the case though :(. Physics I thought I would've got an E .. or not even of passed :P The physics exams were awful.

Oleh
24-08-2010, 07:02 PM
Y11 - Terrible really
English Lang. D
English Lit E
Maths D
Science C
Additional C
Business D
Business and communications C
Humanities E
Graphic Products E
ICT Pass
ALAN Pass

luce
24-08-2010, 07:29 PM
GCSE

History, PE, Additional Science and Maths A*
English Lit, Geography, RS, ICT, French and Core Science - A
English Lang - B (this is getting remarked across my year though because everyone who should be A-A* is B or below which shouldn't happen basically)

so yeah obviously happy :-)

Circadia
24-08-2010, 07:33 PM
Well my brother got his and he got
1 x u
1 x f
1 x d
and the rest were c's

luce
24-08-2010, 08:16 PM
Well my brother got his and he got
1 x u
1 x f
1 x d
and the rest were c's

GCSE im gathering!! What subjects did he take :(!

CHA!NGANG
24-08-2010, 08:38 PM
I have no idea if i've posted in this.

Got ABB for A2. I got into my Uni so meh, but if i'm honest I know I could have done better if I worked harder. I'm happy overall though.

Mainly with the B in maths. My teacher predicted me a C and didn't think I would get a B, but I managed to get him to move it upto a B, and I got a mid B in the end so i'm more happy with that then the rest.

MrPinkPanther
24-08-2010, 09:12 PM
Well done everyone! Lol, jks, i hate you all.

Con
24-08-2010, 09:36 PM
Take it people are posting their GCSE results here too?
I got:
7 B's in Maths, Science, Additional Science, English Language, R.E, Food Technology, Information Technology,
2 Cs in German and English Literature,
1 E in music ( :L :L :L:L fail),
Level 2 in Citizenship

Lgq
25-08-2010, 02:14 PM
Maths - A*
Chemistry - A*
Physics - A*
Biology - A
ICT - A*
French - A
English lang - A
English lit - A
History - A
Art - A*

all of the english papers are getting remarked in my year though because they were all lower than expected so my grades could go up but i doubt it ;s

Circadia
25-08-2010, 02:40 PM
GCSE im gathering!! What subjects did he take :(!

Yeah His GCSE's Um i know he go the U For DT But i'm not sure what eles he took :/
I'm only just starting My GCSE's when i go back :D

Samantha
25-08-2010, 07:26 PM
My GCSE results were as follows:

Maths - C (I hated being moved down to foundation, I shouldn't have been moved as I got a B in one exam)
English Literature - C (I was quite shocked at this grade, I made up the things on the paper as I went along, I hadn't read the literature poems so was completely screwed or so I thought)
English Language - B (Yet again I was shocked, as I was predicted a C, god I love english!)
Geography - D, (It wasn't fair really if my teacher didn't lie to me and say I had a C in my coursework instead of a D it might have improved me)
History - D (There was no point in me resitting the exam to be honest, 4 hours wasted, got a G first time, got an E second time. Same again though he told me I had a B in my Irish famine module, but it came up a C)
P.E - D (Predicted an E so not that bad, I loved theory just was rubbish at some practical and the exam)
Art - D (I don't see how all my book work can be a C and I get dropped to a D, what is the point)
Product Design - C (I was suprised as I got a D in my practical even though I could've got an A* it was my teachers fault as I had no help at all throughout but she helped others like every lesson. However, the exam was a piss take it was so easy I even told her how easy it was)
Applied science, dual award - C C (My teacher told me I would get A's what a joke)

JACKTARD
26-08-2010, 12:41 PM
A* - Physics and maths
A - History, Geography, Biology, Chemistry.
B - English, French.
Distinction - IT x3

dirrty
26-08-2010, 02:01 PM
got
A - media
B - sociology
C - english language

so off to uni of leicester in oct to do sociology and media :eusa_danc

The Don
27-08-2010, 01:02 PM
My Results:
Geography - C
History - B
Religious Studies - A
Design and technology (Resistent Materials) - B
Maths - C ( got b in the first exam and b in the second exam, however teacher decided to move me to foundation so the highest i could get was a c :S)
Science A - B
Science (Additional) - C
ICT - C
English Language - B
English Lit - B
Bussiness - Merit (Two B's)

So 1A 7B's 4C's

alexxxxx
30-08-2010, 04:48 PM
i got BBBB and i'm going to manchester. :)

jackass
30-08-2010, 04:50 PM
Still don't have my results. :|

Arron
03-09-2010, 08:03 AM
Got a U in media :)

Rixion
07-09-2010, 10:47 PM
Maths Module 1 Resit - A again
Science 1 - C

Pretty fine I guess!

AlexOC
09-09-2010, 02:49 PM
Just gots me Year 10 resultssss

Functional Skills Maths/Science/English/ICT passed at Level 2

Science GCSE = A* overall
Chemistry = A
Biology = A*
Physics = A
ISA = A* (100/100 LOL i don't even remember sitting it)

IT = A*

RE = C (WHATEVER)

Not badd, everybodys expecting me to keep up with the A* in English, Maths and w.e :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!