PDA

View Full Version : Tell us a bit about yourself!

Narnat,
25-08-2010, 10:30 PM
Heyaaa ;)

Here is were you can say a bit about yourself so we can all get to know each other an all that Jazz! Just copy and paste it and fill it in ;):eusa_danc

Name (only first):
Nick Name:
D.O.B (Only day and month):
Habbo Name:
Why you joined the forum:
Favorite Section on the forum:
What are your interests:
What do you want to be when you grow up:
Most embarrassing moment:
Anything else:

Note: You don't have to fill in this ''Mini Profile'' or put in any information you don't feel comfortable giving.

Mine

Name: Natalie
Nick Name: Nar or Nat
Habbo Name: Narnat,
Why you joined the forum: Because I wanted to make some new friends and just see what the forum consisted and what kind of community hxf had
Favorite Section on the forum: Music, Graphics & General
What are your interests: I LOVE Cadets and DJing
Likes: Taylor swift! When people blink at the same time, the feeling of hardware floors!, Bitten nails but not too bitten
Dislikes: People buddging past you without saying excuse me or sorry!, Long dirty nails
What do you want to be when you grow up: I want to join the Royal Fleet Axillary (RFA) It's basically the Navy but they do a bit more than the Navy like supplying the Navy whilst at sea yet they still fight :)
Most embarrassing moment: I was in town and I thought I saw my auntie looking in at a window so I decided I would run up behind her and give her a hug .. turned out it wasn't my auntie.
Anything else: I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT !! :afro:

Plean
25-08-2010, 11:03 PM
IM AMAZING!

Richie
26-08-2010, 02:27 PM
I don't know if I'm meant to reply, but its all for good fun :P

Name (only first): Richard
Nick Name: Richie
D.O.B (Only day and month): 15th of October
Habbo Name: Volvics
Why you joined the forum: It was compulsory to have a forum account if you wanted to be staff
Favorite Section on the forum: General / Technlogy + the web
What are your interests: Music
Dislikes: History
What do you want to be when you grow up: It changes from day to day but definitely something to do with music
Most embarrassing moment: When I went swimming and my shorts were see through :(
Anything else: I love technology & anything thats new

Dinosaurawrr
26-08-2010, 03:32 PM
Name (only first): Sacha
Nick Name: sachi, sach, pringles
D.O.B (Only day and month): 5th august
Habbo Name: Dinosaurawrr
Why you joined the forum: to see mr grippz
Favorite Section on the forum: staff forums
What are your interests: music DJing
Dislikes: sad things, bugs, and when my hands are dirty like if i touch a doorhandle
What do you want to be when you grow up: DJ
Most embarrassing moment: when i was singing whilst on air and didnt realise the red button meant the listeners can only hear me sing not anything else and i didnt exactly wanna be heard
Anything else: I have 2 dogs and a parrot my hamster got put down today but yeah :(

Jessicrawrr
26-08-2010, 04:33 PM
Name (only first): Jessica
Nick Name: Jessie/Jess
D.O.B (Only day and month): 29th August ;)
Habbo Name: oxPeanutbutter / Music.x.mad
Why you joined the forum: Because I wanted to become a DJ :)
Favorite Section on the forum: Graphics and Entertainment
What are your interests: Singing, acting & DJing
Dislikes: Spiders are just ew! Also any bugs that seem disgusting, and I can't stand needles!
What do you want to be when you grow up: A famous singer/actress but if I fail in that; which I will, I want to be a vet because I love animals :)
Most embarrassing moment: I once sort of fell down a drain, that was pretty bad ;')
Anything else: I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER AND ROBERT PATTINSON OMONOM<3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!