PDA

View Full Version : Your motoring pet hates.

danzooo
25-08-2010, 10:32 PM
What sort of people/things do you hate when out driving? For me it's definitely cyclists.

They just take the utter piss. We are the main users of the road, we pay money to use and maintain it (not that the friggin council ever do). These cyclists are guests, they use our road. Which means it really gets on my **** when they do stupid ****!
Today I was driving home and as I approached a roundabout, I had this *REMOVED* cyclist right up my *REMOVED*. As I went round the roundabout, he sat literally in my blindspot right next to my car. It's just as well I was going straight across the roundabout or he'd have been curtains. Absolute fannies!

I also hate taxi drivers, most of them seem to be arrogant and reckless drivers that think they own the road. Especially minicabs!

Edited by Sarah (Forum Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter, thanks.

Swearwolf
26-08-2010, 07:16 AM
people that drive ridiculously slow in front of me, people that hesitate at mini roundabouts so noone moves, PEOPLE THAT DON'T REALISE WHEN THEY'RE EMERGENCY STOPPED IN THE FAST LANE OF THE M6 IN FOG WHEN THERE'S OTHER TRAFFIC COMING UP BEHIND YOU AT 70+MPH THAT KEEPING YOUR BRAKE LIGHTS ON WILL HELP YOU ARROGANT ****, people that aren't spacially aware enough to realise that you can get 2 cars down the same bit of road with ease yet decide to drive down the middle at you forcing you onto the kerb, arrogant single mums that don't know where the front of their car bloody is, and demand you move further forward at the petrol pump so she don't have to ram me? when there was at least 10 feet between us, i'd already started filling up so i made her wait

GoldenMerc
26-08-2010, 07:50 AM
People who don't indicate, people who cut me up. Both piss me of to the max.

Catzsy
26-08-2010, 10:05 AM
People who don't indicate, people who cut me up. Both piss me of to the max.

Yes I would say they are the worst and to be unbelievably PC invalid scooters in the middle of the road.
Edit: My 7000th post! Only taken 5 years. :P

Camy
26-08-2010, 01:16 PM
Yeah, people who don't indicate or leave it ridiculously late, like when they're half way through the turn. People who tailgate. Taxi drivers, bus drivers and lorry drivers, who think they can do anything.

Nixt
26-08-2010, 01:19 PM
I hate the old people on their little granny mobile things, who drive smack bang in the middle of the road and hold up loads of traffic.

tm
26-08-2010, 01:35 PM
1. People not indicating.
2. People talking on the phone while driving.
3. People talking on the phone not indicating.

I mean.. you can barely talk on the phone and walk and to even consider driving is plainly stupid.
Also, how much effort is it to indicate? If you don't do it you are a selfish moron.

Rapidshare
26-08-2010, 04:03 PM
What sort of people/things do you hate when out driving? For me it's definitely cyclists.

They just take the utter piss. We are the main users of the road, we pay money to use and maintain it (not that the friggin council ever do). These cyclists are guests, they use our road. Which means it really gets on my **** when they do stupid ****!
Today I was driving home and as I approached a roundabout, I had this *REMOVED* cyclist right up my jaxxy. As I went round the roundabout, he sat literally in my blindspot right next to my car. It's just as well I was going straight across the roundabout or he'd have been curtains. Absolute fannies!

I also hate taxi drivers, most of them seem to be arrogant and reckless drivers that think they own the road. Especially minicabs!

I pay my taxs and I want to use a road for my bike thanks. We are not guest. Its a law for cyclist to ride on the road.

FlyingJesus
26-08-2010, 04:31 PM
Women.

myke
26-08-2010, 04:35 PM
anyone else who uses the same road i am using.

Alexx..
26-08-2010, 04:40 PM
Bad boyz who think they're Lewis Hamilton.
People who drive 20 on a 30 road.

tdi
27-08-2010, 01:18 AM
people who drive 40 EVERYWHERE, people who stay in the *REMOVED* middle lane on the motorway, people who brake too much, anyone over 65, cyclists, especially when they don't ride in single file, pay some road tax? people who want a race all the time, corsa drivers, taxi drivers, people who keep their indicator on on the roundabout when going straight on, people who drive up your sphincter in the inside lane but don't overtake, people that use the wrong lanes, people that give you abuse for overtaking, people on their phones, people with no tax or insurance, ******s, etc etc, /rant

Edited by Sarah (Forum Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter, thanks.

danzooo
27-08-2010, 03:33 PM
I pay my taxs and I want to use a road for my bike thanks. We are not guest. Its a law for cyclist to ride on the road.

Do you have a tax disc on your bicycle?

Petite$
28-08-2010, 04:15 PM
I would say really really slow learner drivers, but I'd be a hypocrite now :(!

Just generally people who think speed = skill/awesomeness. Just dangerous and annoying.

Starburst..x
29-08-2010, 04:50 PM
I hate people who don't say thank you when you let them go, and they just drive past you as though it was their God-given right to just keep driving. How about I wasn't just sitting there for my health you **** I WAS BEING POLITE!!

People who sit up your **** when driving (a woman did that to me once when funnily enough she was in a convertable. I thought it was an appropriate time to use my screen wash as my window was a tad dirty)

People who drive 10mph under the speed limit when quite clearly there are road signs telling you what the speed limit is!

People who drive at 40mph in a national speed limit zone

Boy racers who think their the best ******* drivers out there, when Mr-Insurance-Company says differently. Yes your car may be a little faster than mine, yes you may get to your destination a little quicker, but no your car does not look cool when it goes into a wall...
I could go on and on and on really.

Robbie
29-08-2010, 04:58 PM
Hmm, well today on my driving lesson I stalled and the car behind kept hold of his horn so it was one huge beep until I started moving. That was very annoying. Other than that I'd just say people that sit right behind you and ******* boy racers in 1 litre corsas.

Meanies
29-08-2010, 05:00 PM
people who dont indicate get a honk from me :)

Martin
29-08-2010, 05:20 PM
was stuck behind a young female driver today that was doing 20mph in a 60 zone for agesssss, impossible road to overtake on, and I had to keep changing gears. :'( Idk if she was having a heart attack or dieing or something but to be going that speed is just ridiculous. :'( massive queue of us waiting to get past.

I hate tractors, cyclists, people who don't indicate, horses, sheep, people who cut me up, people who pull out of roundabouts too quick making me slow down, people who get up my ass, people who flash me to warn me of speed cameras but actually distract me and blind me.

GoldenMerc
29-08-2010, 05:28 PM
When people get up my ass i just slamm on my brakes, then they **** themselfs, someone was doing it on the A46 last week i was going 90 and they were up my ass and i was trying to move into the lane on the left and she was like really close so i braked not too much and she skidded i was like owned

Gibs960
29-08-2010, 06:03 PM
Although I don't drive myself, people who are like 70 and still insist on driving, when they're going so slow it'd be quicker to walk. That's it really, cos I don't drive ;)

tdi
30-08-2010, 01:15 AM
When people get up my ass i just slamm on my brakes, then they **** themselfs, someone was doing it on the A46 last week i was going 90 and they were up my ass and i was trying to move into the lane on the left and she was like really close so i braked not too much and she skidded i was like owned

dangerous really, yeah i'm a massive road rage guy but i'll never slam on my brakes, if someone's up my sphincter i'll slow down quite a lot gradually or give them the finger, but i've heard about someone that did this, the car behind locked up, and spun out of control. the driver was ok but her 6 month old son took the full force of the impact and died instantly.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!