PDA

View Full Version : Butlins

Samantha.
26-08-2010, 05:27 PM
Has anybody been to butlins? If yes, did you have fun and what did you do?

I've been to Butlins every year since I was like 5 (sad I know) but it's like a family tradition! I love it lmao.

Jordan
26-08-2010, 05:33 PM
I love Butlins, I haven't been in ages. I was going this week, but didn't in the end :(

Samantha.
26-08-2010, 05:37 PM
I love Butlins, I haven't been in ages. I was going this week, but didn't in the end :(

Howcome and which one do you go to? I always go to the one in Skegness because it's closer to me and I love the atmosphere there.

Thom96
26-08-2010, 05:40 PM
I love butlins ive been about 5 times , but i haven't been in about 3 years ;(

wackojacko
26-08-2010, 05:46 PM
hey like my new sig and when i went it was a dump site ;'[

Jordan
26-08-2010, 05:49 PM
Howcome and which one do you go to? I always go to the one in Skegness because it's closer to me and I love the atmosphere there.

I didn't go because they were fully booked :( (trying to get a last minute deal thing, didn't really work out :L) and the one in Somerset :P closer to me

Samantha.
26-08-2010, 05:50 PM
The Somerset one is supposed to be good! Skegness was the original waheyy ;]

Mathew
26-08-2010, 07:24 PM
Never been to Butlins - we've never really had a holiday in the UK but I'd probably like to try it.. see what it's like :)
What kind of stuff do you do there? Is it camping or is there little rooms?

Jordan
26-08-2010, 07:27 PM
There like shally's housey things. and theres like swimming pools entertainment, why dont you look on their website :P

Samantha.
26-08-2010, 07:28 PM
Never been to Butlins - we've never really had a holiday in the UK but I'd probably like to try it.. see what it's like :)
What kind of stuff do you do there? Is it camping or is there little rooms?

You stay in like Chalets or you can stay in a caravan if you wished! Theres many things for you do there, funfair, clubs, swimming, bowling, parks, crazy golf, laser quest, usual things that you'd find at a holiday park. I love it, i met friend there about 5 years ago and we all go the same time each year and see each other!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!